Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) (54655 Views)

Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / Mr Eazi Set To Wed As He Proposed To Longtime Girlfriend / Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by Luckysbab: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2021
TMKsouth:

U now know where to host your winter wedding or honeymoon for half the price of Europe wink

Nice

1 Like

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Beautiful setting, beautiful woman (and I love that coat on her). I'm definitely looking forward to Autumn and Winter.

1 Like

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by Bamzyriches451: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by Tbasicme: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2021
TMKsouth:
A South African couple had the white wedding of their dreams – complete with a dusting of snow – this weekend.

Shandre (29) and Kurt Pelston (37) tied the knot at the Matroosberg Nature Reserve on Saturday as a cold front brought snow to high-lying areas of the Western Cape province (Cape Town).

The cold front brought snow to several parts of the country. Some areas in the Western Cape recorded several centimetres of snow and icy conditions.

The couple got engaged in March and had decided to "do something different" for their wedding day, said Shandre.

"We got some inspiration from watching TV. We decided we would love to have a snow wedding, and the following weekend, we took a drive up to Ceres and found Matroosberg Nature Reserve. We immediately booked with them," the bride said.

But they had expected clear skies on the day.

"About a month and a half before our wedding, it stopped snowing. We thought oh well, either way, we still will have an amazing wedding. But the Thursday before our wedding, we saw on the news that a cold front was approaching. We got our hopes up high! On Friday, it started snowing, and by Saturday morning, the snow was even thicker," Shandre said.

The couple said their "I dos" while snowflakes fell around them. They celebrated the occasion along with 16 close relatives.

"That is how we got to have our dream snow wedding! It was so blessed and out of this world. The cold didn't even matter," Shandre said.

https://www.news24.com/amp/news24/southafrica/news/pics-cape-town-couple-say-i-do-as-snowflakes-fall-around-them-20210830

How is this news abeg?

So we should go and fry beans abi?

2 Likes

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by superCleanworks(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Nairaland "Vanity Upon Vanity Cartel" will soon come here and start Lamenting instead of them to be Admiring Beauty and Comfort.... Anyone that comes here to say "Vanity Upon Vanity" I'll Slap that idiot.

Vaaaaa... Vannnniiiii....

Van Nilsteroy grin

1 Like

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Nice pictures...but why on FP?

Seun, you need to introduce flogging to some of your MODs.

I would volunteer to do it free, because it's rumoured that you can be very stingy. undecided

100 years ban loading, LMAO grin
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by EaglePredict(m): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2021
How to Bet and Win with It Double Chance and /NG

Watch this video on how to bet and win with the betting options double chance and /ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfMghhm1sUY
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by mercysamuelson(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Even for Jos, snowflakes do fall. Visit Jos if you want to experience that yourself but let it be during their very cold weather.
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by Lamasta(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
If them like they do their wedding under the sun or in the rain with dedication and selflessness I just wish them happy married life...
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by GeneralPula: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
TMKsouth:

[i]I was shocked when I first came on this forum - your tribalism is off the charts shocked! We have a bit of that in SA plus a lot of racism and xenophobia - no religious divisions - but we always come together to solve urgent national issues.

So how do u reckon you'll get out of your problems if you don't unite on major issues?

Trash...

A South African man is not worthy of even speaking of Nigerian this or that... An Egypt or a morocco man can have a say, but Def not people from land of Scumbags..

Which of the national issues have SA been able to solved ever since?

Up till now, you people are still very much slaving in your land.. A white woman was even harassing a black South Africa man recently and she was even calling cops on the guy. The dumb cops came and was just focusing on the guy and not the woman. I was like damnnnn, these Xenophobic people have lost it totally..

White have dominated everything while they keep promoting xenophobia till date..

A slave on his own land have no liberty of speaking on national issues of any other country..

1 Like

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by GeneralPula: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
TMKsouth:
A South African couple had the white wedding of their dreams – complete with a dusting of snow – this weekend.

Shandre (29) and Kurt Pelston (37) tied the knot at the Matroosberg Nature Reserve on Saturday as a cold front brought snow to high-lying areas of the Western Cape province (Cape Town).

The cold front brought snow to several parts of the country. Some areas in the Western Cape recorded several centimetres of snow and icy conditions.

The couple got engaged in March and had decided to "do something different" for their wedding day, said Shandre.

"We got some inspiration from watching TV. We decided we would love to have a snow wedding, and the following weekend, we took a drive up to Ceres and found Matroosberg Nature Reserve. We immediately booked with them," the bride said.

"About a month and a half before our wedding, it stopped snowing. We thought oh well, either way, we still will have an amazing wedding. But the Thursday before our wedding, we saw on the news that a cold front was approaching. We got our hopes up high! On Friday, it started snowing, and by Saturday morning, the snow was even thicker," Shandre said.

The couple said their "I dos" while snowflakes fell around them. They celebrated the occasion along with 16 close relatives.

"That is how we got to have our dream snow wedding! It was so blessed and out of this world. The cold didn't even matter," Shandre said.

https://www.news24.com/amp/news24/southafrica/news/pics-cape-town-couple-say-i-do-as-snowflakes-fall-around-them-20210830
[/s]

Jangbajantis..

I won’t be surprise if they pay heavily to use that white neighborhood area..

2 Likes

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by dorocent(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
See how marriage dey b na... Simply n classy... If dem brk up.. No wahala nuh here in naija.. U go spend thousand do introduction, spend millions do marriage.. Dem go still brk up... Dis life sha���

1 Like

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by MrBONE2(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Nairaland "Vanity Upon Vanity Cartel" will soon come here and start Lamenting instead of them to be Admiring Beauty and Comfort.... Anyone that comes here to say "Vanity Upon Vanity" I'll Slap that idiot.

Emmmma SiSi before I would be Guwarad to oblivion by da Rottweilersgrin

Vanity upon Vanity grin

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by Hadampson(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
TeddBundy:

You’re right bro
Their ladies usually have banging bodies with amazing skin but their faces ... lipsrsealed

What happened to their face?

They are very beautiful na
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by Hadampson(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Love is a beautiful thing

When you have a good partner wink
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by Hadampson(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tbasicme:

How is this news abeg?

Be happy for them nah
Don't be negative biko
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by annyz: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
MhizzAJ:
This is beautiful.... I love LOVE.. God when!!!!

Hope you will maintain being a good wife when God remembers you?

Most ladies fast and pray for a husband only to become something else after saying I do.
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by Hadampson(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
GeneralPula:
[i]

Trash...

A South African man is not worthy of even speaking of Nigerian this or that... An Egypt or a morocco man can have a say, but Def not people from land of Scumbags..

Which of the national issues have SA been able to solved ever since?

Up till now, you people are still very much slaving in your land.. [b]A white woman was even harassing a black South Africa man recently and she was even calling cops on the guy. The dumb cops came and was just focusing on the guy and not the woman.
I was like damnnnn, these Xenophobic people have lost it totally..

White have dominated everything while they keep promoting xenophobia till date..

A slave on his own land have no liberty of speaking on national issues of any other country..[/b]

This usually happen in European countries too

Don't belittle the black South Africans cos they are doing better than us. This is a fact.

2 Likes

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by sivel(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
No sir. Just go and boil garri. Your problem plenty pass Naija own

Tbasicme:

How is this news abeg?

1 Like

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by ibtommy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
MhizzAJ:
This is beautiful.... I love LOVE.. God when!!!!
When you're ready
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by rali123(f): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
TMKsouth:

Just mention the discounted price and he'll agree grin. Show him these pics, you'll definitely convince him. And plenty Nigerian celebs and elites have honeymooned here - u won't regret it.

Still same Matroosberg Nature Reserve?
So beautiful, loving it grin

1 Like

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by Olam09(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Congrats. I pray their marriage doesn't turn cold
Lol
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by DaddyRochie1642: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
MrBONE2:

Emmmma SiSi before I would be Guwarad to oblivion by da Rottweilersgrin

Vanity upon Vanity grin

Oga to slap you dey hungry me grin
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yeye people with best weather in d world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by lprintMONEY: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
TMKsouth:

certainly this pics is taken in America or anyway outside south Africa.
South Africa is a barren desert
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
patani:

Thank God you are behaving yourself today without attacking anyone.....anyways..what you said is true...when people say SA will eventually become like Nigeria, I tell them the people in SA are too united for that...Nigeria is too fractured to put the country together...its sad

In truth, TMK never attacks anyone, he's probably the most chilled Nairalander out there . It's your trolls that normally attack him

1 Like

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
lprintMONEY:
certainly this pics is taken in America or anyway outside south Africa.
South Africa is a barren desert
It was snowing in South Africa two weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by lprintMONEY: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
IronGalaxy:
It was snowing in South Africa two weeks ago.
lies.
Stop peddling lies to defend your country.
Snows don't fall in Africa
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

Jangbajantis..

I won’t be surprise if they pay heavily to use that white neighborhood area..
Your bitterness and sour spirit is off the charts hey. Don't be mad you're stuck in Abia. One day you'll emigrate too grin grin grin
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
lprintMONEY:
lies.
It snows in Lesotho and it snows in some parts of South Africa duh? Do you live under a rock?
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by lprintMONEY: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
IronGalaxy:
it snows in Lesotho and it snows in Some parts of south africa duh? Do you live under a rock
I studied geography so I know what I'm saying.
Snows don't fall in Africa.
It only snows in Asia, America and Europe
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
lprintMONEY:
lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmV1wigj0pU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Urhobo Meets Yoruba In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Landlord Caught Secondary School Student Having Sex With His Wife In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.