Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) (54664 Views)

Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / Mr Eazi Set To Wed As He Proposed To Longtime Girlfriend / Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by litaninja(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
I'm sure they have even worse people, what they didn't do however is vote them into office as president....TWICE!!!!

BeeBeeOoh:
SA are very lucky people for not having something that resembles Buhari or his ilks in their midst.

TMKsouth, una dey very lucky.

1 Like

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
buymyride:
wao, I can’t wait to experience snow for the first time in my life. SA is really blessed I swear

Remember to ask me for the best places before you come coz it only shows in select places, especially high up in the mountains.
Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Some weeds never leave.

grin Pulling your legs there. But who knows, you have this je ne sais quoi.

Why wouldn't a CIA agent want to act innocent by using the word "agent" so he could throw me off with the "Also an agent won't even mention the word CIA". Agentish rhetoric, no?

One day I might tell you.

OMG - paranoia, thy name is BRATISLAVA grin

Ooo la la, I have 'je ne sais quoi'? (Insert blushing emoji right here!) Tell that to the Nigerians who call South Africans stupid. Anyway, your complaints thread about poor service delivery in Nigeria also has a lot of 'je ne sais quoi' - I think I mentioned it previously. cool

Yeah, indeed the Zuptas (Zuma/Guptas) still have their people in the government and civil service. Look at the destruction they caused with the July unrest. But they are just a destructive minority - the looters were just opportunists.

1 Like

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by buymyride: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Remember to ask me for the best places before you come coz it only shows in select places, especially high up in the mountains.
I will definitely do that, thanks

1 Like

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by BRATISLAVA: 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

OMG - paranoia, thy name is BRATISLAVA grin

Ooo la la, I have 'je ne sais quoi'? (Insert blushing emoji right here!) Tell that to the Nigerians who call South Africans stupid. Anyway, your complaints thread about poor service delivery in Nigeria also has a lot of 'je ne sais quoi' - I think I mentioned it previously. cool

Yeah, indeed the Zuptas (Zuma/Guptas) still have their people in the government and civil service. Look at the destruction they caused with the July unrest. But they are just a destructive minority - the looters were just opportunists.

Lol @Zupta. Nice portmanteau. cheesy wink wink

Nigerians have ego issues, it's something I can't understand. It's like they think they are better than the whole Africa—and there's nothing to show for it. It's taken some adjusting to. Give the rest of Africa the same population and I'm sure they will do much better with the human resources.

Whenever I remember those protests, the robot in the bedroom and that guy with that monster dildie walking the streets cracks me up.

All we want is peace. So that agents can go about their business. wink

1 Like

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol @Zupta. Nice portmanteau. cheesy wink wink

Nigerians have ego issues, it's something I can't understand. It's like they think they are better than the whole Africa—and there's nothing to show for it. It's taken some adjusting to. Give the rest of Africa the same population and I'm sure they will do much better with the human resources.

Whenever I remember those protests, the robot in the bedroom and that guy with that monster dildie walking the streets cracks me up.

All we want is peace. So that agents can go about their business. wink

That Love Machine story is not related to the looting though. The guy is a typical recycler seen all over SA cities - if u know u know. Check the normal surroundings for instance - all shops would have been closed if there was looting in the area. I haven't seen the robot story but those get taken down all the time during service delivery protests so again it's highly likely it was an old pic. Hmmm, so u call them "robots" too - we're getting closer to cracking your origins wink

I noticed Nigerians were having a blast during the unrest, fake news upon fake news hitting frontpage. That's when I knew Nairaland doesn't verify frontpage news. Reminded me of the Mnandi Kanu arrest - all sorts of locations of his arrest on the frontpage - no wonder Nigeria is prone to fake news and they're such a confused nation.

As for their arrogance it's legendary. They don't like black South Africans because we don't take their nonsense and we're crowding their spotlight ( the new entrants). Reminds me of Mugabe after Mandela's release - he became bitter. That's why their go-to argument is always crediting whites for all things positive in SA, but they know the truth.

Anyway, big word that - "portmanteau" shocked - have to look it up grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) by MrBONE2(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me grin

your hands can't reach meee SiSi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Urhobo Meets Yoruba In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Landlord Caught Secondary School Student Having Sex With His Wife In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.