Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

How Should I Handle This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should I Handle This Situation (382 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should I Handle This Situation by Softboy001: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
My present girlfriend is frustrated and I don't blame her, she thinks something is wrong with me, I don't know if something is wrong with me but I know that even if it is. It is not medically. I don't think I have any medical condition.

My d*ck works perfectly. How do I know ?. I still get sexual urges (toward ladies) and masturbate. My sperm is okay. (Good quality quantity). So there is absolutely nothing wrong with me medically.

But for over 1 year now I haven't had sex. Going to 2 years now. It's not like I haven't had chances. I have but on every occasion. I always walk out of it. I have had 3 major chances. But each time I want to something always stops me.

First one. I didn't just walk out. I ran out for 3 major reasons.
1. The girl was too young, she was 19. It felt somehow for me, I just couldn't.
2. And she was dirty also. Too dirty for me cos I know some men will jump into it.
3. She was a virgin...

Like I said, I have had chances but there is also one reason on the other stop me from doing it. And it's not like I don't do it before. There was a time back in uni days. It's was back to back. Everyday thing for me. But it seems I have lost interest now.

My main issue is how to handle my girlfriend, it's not like I care o but she is just suspecting and cooking up stories about why we haven't had sex since. My issue with her is that she is a virgin, and I don't want to have sex with a virgin. I don't just know why but I prefer non virgin than virgin

How do you guys think I should handle the situation because I don't think I want to have sex with anybody right talkless of a virgin

1 Like

Re: How Should I Handle This Situation by Xenry: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
If your girlfriend is disturbing you for séx and you refuse to satisfy her, just forget it; she will definitely get it from another guy. And you can be sure of this — she's already telling her friends that you are impotent.
So, agree to her "terms and conditions" in the relationship, or you break-up with her. Easy peasy.
She's a virgin? Dude, don't tell me you really believed her tongue, just DON'T . . . We ain't in the 90s anymore.

BTW If you are single, then you don't know what God has done for you. The peace that comes with being single is underrated.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Handle This Situation by Spider20: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Softboy001:
My present girlfriend is frustrated and I don't blame her, she thinks something is wrong with me, I don't know if something is wrong with me but I know that even if it is. It is not medically. I don't think I have any medical condition.

My d*ck works perfectly. How do I know ?. I still get sexual urges (toward ladies) and masturbate. My sperm is okay. (Good quality quantity). So there is absolutely nothing wrong with me medically.

But for over 1 year now I haven't had sex. Going to 2 years now. It's not like I haven't had chances. I have but on every occasion. I always walk out of it. I have had 3 major chances. But each time I want to something always stops me.

First one. I didn't just walk out. I ran out for 3 major reasons.
1. The girl was too young, she was 19. It felt somehow for me, I just couldn't.
2. And she was dirty also. Too dirty for me cos I know some men will jump into it.
3. She was a virgin...

Like I said, I have had chances but there is also one reason on the other stop me from doing it. And it's not like I don't do it before. There was a time back in uni days. It's was back to back. Everyday thing for me. But it seems I have lost interest now.

My main issue is how to handle my girlfriend, it's not like I care o but she is just suspecting and cooking up stories about why we haven't had sex since. My issue with her is that she is a virgin, and I don't want to have sex with a virgin. I don't just know why but I prefer non virgin than virgin

How do you guys think I should handle the situation because I don't think I want to have sex with anybody right talkless of a virgin

Abeg getaaaat.................
What a useless post!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Should I Handle This Situation by Lalami3232(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Do u want an honest opinion from me?
Well, I've nothing to say
Re: How Should I Handle This Situation by Veryfoolishboy: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Do you want to hear the truth from me? You are planning to fail as a man. One of a man's social, physical and spiritual significance to a lady is sex (apart from protection).

If you are not sexually attracted to the girl, let her know. Don't let her go and be telling people you are a eunch

1 Like

Re: How Should I Handle This Situation by Ekakamba: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please for your own good, take the following points from me:

Re: How Should I Handle This Situation by lilvicky68(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Well I just have 2 things to say..
1) things
2)things

1 Like

Re: How Should I Handle This Situation by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Someone is seriously praying over your destiny, holy spirit and his angels have gone into serious work to make sure d prayers are answered... alleluia...this is what am still trusting God for ..
Alright, look for an excuse and break up with your woman, then make sure u stay away from women until u see d one that causes u ur man hood to stand at atention

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Love Or Husband.who would U Lose ur Virginity To / Deleted / For Couples: 3 Advantages Of Making Love In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.