Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) (32161 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
How person go marry ghost. See how person take hypo bag her self
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by TheRedpillguy: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
They don't need a Man thou.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Salis2020: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Any way na way for my country women cool kiss
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by DSC7: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
When marine spirit is advising you...

You have no idea, till the juju starts using you:-

the man and all his friends will sleep with you. You will sleep with native doctors, evil spirits and dead bodies. You will shed blood including people you love.

It only just begun. Shebi you wan use juju. Wait till it also starts using you.

How i wish u can educate them more about how those marine spirits operates.....

Na dat same spirit go make pple dey shout up and down say God no dey.....

Evil Manipulations angry

1 Like

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Mrbenny001: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
I hope she also support yahoo guys using ladies pant and diapers for rituals..mumu woman

1 Like

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by TheRedpillguy: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Missyajoke:
Don't use juju to tie down anyman cause you will still meet someone better than the guy or man sef, A lot of people who tied themselves to a guy using juju ended up regretting it. If a guy leaves you just know he wasn't meant for you shikena. Don't force yourself on anyone Biko cause no one knows tommorow as anything can happen to the guy and you'll like to leave the relationship and you'll be forever hooked.

My advice to every lady out there is never to use juju to tie any man die cause one day his eyes go clear and na you go suffer
You got it wrong with " meet somebody better" there is always somebody better. Love is commiment and sacrifice. With this logic, the man should find somebody better soon as ur breast starts sagging

2 Likes

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by deeva2: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
HOW MANY MEN SHE DON MARRY WITH JUJU..ATTENTION SEEKER
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
And I tell you many girls will buy this nasty idea but it will only lead to catastrophe.
Guys, better know the kind of woman you sleep with, be sure you can manage her if you eventually got engineered.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
lovchalice:
I like posts like this
Just so I can come and read all the femalephobic comments of male nairalanders

You like posts like this? But if it were a guy who advises his fellow urchins yo use juju on a girl, you lot will cry foul, scream rape and lack of consent. Double standard.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by GeneralPula: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by desire4love: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Use JuJu or take your case to God.
God said in Isaiah 33:3.....Call upon me and I'll answer you and show you great and mighty things you know nothing about.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by GeneralPula: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nwachukwu Ifeoma Esther

I’ve said this before and still saying it that... Yam legged girls are the most cruel out of all Nigerian girls..
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Another fish brain spewing rubbish as usual
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
9japride:
I don't know why anyone should take this lady seriously? She's just catching cruise. She's always posting stuffs like this.

You see it as cruise cause she's a lady. If it were a guy joking about guys using juju/ring on ladies and thus put them at his mercy, will you still see that as cruise?

1 Like

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Edusouls(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Love nahh by force, we no love again, the one love 20 years life span don commoth from our body..
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
SeppSmart360:
It's obvious the babe is both catching cruise and seeking clout at the same time. cheesy

This is one of those female privilege
A man can't use issues like rape to catch cruise on social media, everyone will come at him. If you ask me if they are same, then yes. Its still lack of consent, taking away someone right to say yes or no through whatever means.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by GeneralPula: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
virginprincess:
Juju ke, of course there is a man that will always love me no matter what, so forget all those festish stuff, there is always a man for every woman, it just a matter of time to meet such man.

Those are words of Olden days. When unconditional love was still very much in existence

These days, men are wiser.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Bukasint(f): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Are you sure no be juju they cast on me like this I done too dey in love with big gbola ni
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Is any one thinking What I am thinking??
It's like she use juju on that guy inside the vehicle..
See how he was smiling mumuishly like Tony-Umez
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Onyi22:
grin I will put your advice into consideration cheesy
I've always classified you as a very stupid human being..
You just confirmed yourself with this senseless comment.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Fawyjanty(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Women device different methods to trap men these days. Like Kaya n mata, magic powder, magic pants, magic concortion mixed with food and used in washing private parts. Men needs to be very careful and be vigilant. many desperate ladies out there.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
lovchalice:
I like posts like this
Just so I can come and read all the femalephobic comments of male nairalanders
This is not femalephobic...
This is equivalent to a man joking with Rape.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Zubydeangelo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Them go soon test the juju on one of your own
ebukajay184:
If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Photo, Video)

Nigerian slayqueen and social media influencer, Nwachukwu Ifeoma Esther has advised women searching for love and are not getting it to use other diabolic means of getting it, IgbereTV reports.

Esther gave the advise while on a ride with her lover as seen in a video shared on her Instagram handle. She said that if women are not able to find a man to love them, they should use charms (juju) to get what they want.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTDGFEegp87/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV1hJh21MJg
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Zubydeangelo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
ebukajay184:
If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Photo, Video)

Nigerian slayqueen and social media influencer, Nwachukwu Ifeoma Esther has advised women searching for love and are not getting it to use other diabolic means of getting it, IgbereTV reports.

Esther gave the advise while on a ride with her lover as seen in a video shared on her Instagram handle. She said that if women are not able to find a man to love them, they should use charms (juju) to get what they want.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTDGFEegp87/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV1hJh21MJg
One of your own will soon be a victim
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bad girl, let me eat my roasted corn�
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by SeppSmart360(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
Shegzy8:

This is one of those female privilege
A man can't use issues like rape to catch cruise on social media, everyone will come at him. If you ask me if they are same, then yes. Its still lack of consent, taking away someone right to say yes or no through whatever means.

I completely agree with you, man. Rape is a very sensitive issue to joke with, and I honestly wouldn't advise any man to clout-chase with that.

But mehn, witchcraft, kayamata and love charms are on a higher level. And the fact that it's becoming a commonplace is more worrying.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
lexy2014:

U have to look at it from her point of view and not just on d surface. When she says "love", she doesn't mean heartfelt feelings u have for someone. She means money and material things. She's saying "if no man agrees to love (buy u things, spend money on u, foot ur expenses, become your father Christmas) you, use juju. Or do u think she will use juju for d sake of getting heartfelt feelings from a man?

Simply put, if u no de see better clients for runs girl work, use juju
Unless she meant this...
But then, she should have spelt it out clearly naa...
There is nothing to hide about it naa.
Love is Love.
And then, spoiling somebody with money is different from love Naa.
I can spoil somebody with lots of money, yet I don't have even 1-kobo love for the person.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by YaxxVille(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
That's how d guy sitting beside her will use n dump her. You think na ur juju wink let him eat pomo finish fess grin

1 Like

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by lexy2014: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Unless she meant this...
But then, she should spelt it out naa...
There is nothing to hide about it naa.
Love is Love.
And then, spoiling somebody with money is different from love Naa.
I can spoil somebody with lots of money, yet I don't have even 1-kobo love for the person.

good. that is why in my write up, i tried to explain what she meant by love. so love isnt love. it depends on d meaning u choose to give it. your meaning might be different from d meaning others give to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade / List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.