Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] (7230 Views)

These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Victerica(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
BKsoul:
The guy i am talking to knows where i am coming from and why i said so to him,, if you care go to his page and read then your sense might be revived,, there was never a place i talked about or made comparison about anybody or anything, you are the one crying about comparison since...
But the thing is going through your comments, you like jumping into every discussion knowing fully well that your brain is half processed as in, i mean you lack what it means to read and understand before you comment but ego will not allow you rest whereas you are better off as a guest on nairaland...
I do not like people i have to start summarizing my opinions to simply because thier brain functions like a computer with virus...
Now go to your page, then go through your comments,, then sit and ask your self IF YOU HAVE SENSE? no need telling me the answer, just tell it to your conscience... Have a lovely night rest dear.

Lol... Please, take it easy, mummy.
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Victerica(m): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Majority of women are not behaving well. And majority always win the vote.

And the funny part is that, they have the tree of life in them but they don't know.

Why do women hardly become real friends with each other? (Like all this their bestie, they do with guys)
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Victerica:

Lol... Please, take it easy, mummy.
You are welcome son...

1 Like

Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Victerica(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
BKsoul:
You are welcome son...

But talk to your fellow women ooo. Majority of them are not helping matters for this world to move on.

I believe, you understand me.
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Victerica:

But talk to your fellow women ooo. Majority of them are not helping matters for this world to move on.

I believe, you understand me.
I understand you but me sef,,,,, i no be better person,,, no be say i too loyal like that jare.... Sometimes, no be say person no want live right, na some kind situations dey cause am... Make Baba God just dey give us grace to live a worthy and emulative lifestyle...
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Victerica(m): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
BKsoul:
I understand you but me sef,,,,, i no be better person,,, no be say i too loyal like that jare.... Sometimes, no be say person no want live right, na some kind situations dey cause am... Make Baba God just dey give us grace to live a worthy and emulative lifestyle...

Thank you say, you understand.

The world is getting better. I hope you know?

That's why, we men, wants all hands to be on deck.

And we cannot do this without women's support.
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Victerica:

Thank you say, you understand.

The world is getting better. I hope you know?

That's why, we men, wants all hands to be on deck.

And we cannot do this without women's support.
God go help us all...
Re: These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] by Victerica(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
BKsoul:
God go help us all...

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You / Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography / How To Avoid Gay People. ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.