Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! (2128 Views)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by macho44(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
BadRadio:
We were just friends... we decided to hang out on a sunday evening at an eatery, we got talking... she was narrating the story of her life to me... she got emotional and teary as she slowly stressed on each sentence... I told her to say no more...went and sat closer to her... she placed her head on my shoulder... sobbing... I wrapped my arms around her and told her it's all going to be fine... I dropped her off at home and left.

That night I couldn't sleep... I kept on pondering on all that she had told me and it was really giving me reasons for concern... I felt I could help her but at desame time I am catching feelings for this lady and I dont know what to call it... I have been thinking about her, like a 100 times a day, thoughts of her occupies my head everyday and I barely sleep every night.

I get emotional everytime her story plays through my head. I feel I can make her pain go away. I feel I can make her happy. I feel I can give her all the attention she deserves. I feel I can care for her.

What do u advice guys... how can u describe my situation with her?

My dear brother, na so e take dey start. See as u fall HELPLESSLY in Love. Love is a beautiful thing, and as u don fall in LOVE, what else can i say than "HAPPY LOVING", treat your woman with LOVE & RESPECT, anytime she start to demand for URGENT 2k, run away from her without thinking twice.

Tired Of Paying For Premium SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING Tools? Get Instant Access To Over 150+ Premium SEO & DIGITAL Marketing Tools For FREE Today @ FreeToolsHub
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by chatinent: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
I don't know the content of what she has gone through but man...I've heard enough. I have seen many drama queens who wouldn't mind playing the Beauty to rob the Beast.

There are many genuine. There are many players.

Did she also tell you she was raped until a third time by sb she truly loved? A third time?

Whatever happened to keeping the feminine pride then!

Yawns.

I pray she's genuine and not smoke and mirrors.

Your mind will begin to play the you-are-in-love trick now. You aren't! You are only attracted to a pity story ...because your conscience was the jury.

Love isn't of pity.

Love shouldn't be selfish!

I am strongly against premarital sex.

Are you ready to settle down?

You should love sb because she has a potential of being your dream wife..and not because the story is made to fit you in as the Clark Kent.

Would you look at the outer appearance while choosing a car? How much more a wife!

You need to understand what you want in life.

Have a nice century.
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Polynek(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
BadRadio:
lol... thanks
Making Sense
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
macho44:

My dear brother, na so e take dey start. See as u fall HELPLESSLY in Love. Love is a beautiful thing, and as u don fall in LOVE, what else can i say than "HAPPY LOVING", treat your woman with LOVE & RESPECT, anytime she start to demand for URGENT 2k, run away from her without thinking twice.

Tired Of Paying For Premium SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING Tools? Get Instant Access To Over 150+ Premium SEO & DIGITAL Marketing Tools For FREE Today @ FreeToolsHub
hehe
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cholls:
my brother nah! Not at all! That's actually how the game should be played
Did you say "The game"?
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
chatinent:
I don't know the content of what she has gone through but man...I've heard enough. I have seen many drama queens who wouldn't mind playing the Beauty to rob the Beast.

There are many genuine. There are many players.

Did she also tell you she was raped until a third time by sb she truly loved? A third time?

Whatever happened to keeping the feminine pride then!

Yawns.

I pray she's genuine and not smoke and mirrors.

Your mind will begin to play the you-are-in-love trick now. You aren't! You are only attracted to a pity story ...because your conscience was the jury.

Love isn't of pity.

Love shouldn't be selfish!

I am strongly against premarital sex.

Are you ready to settle down?

You should love sb because she has a potential of being your dream wife..and not because the story is made to fit you in as the Clark Kent.

Would you look at the outer appearance while choosing a car? How much more a wife!

You need to understand what you want in life.

Have a nice century.
wow... this is inspiring... thanks boss
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Brunosamel(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
BadRadio:
We were just friends... we decided to hang out on a sunday evening at an eatery, we got talking... she was narrating the story of her life to me... she got emotional and teary as she slowly stressed on each sentence... I told her to say no more...went and sat closer to her... she placed her head on my shoulder... sobbing... I wrapped my arms around her and told her it's all going to be fine... I dropped her off at home and left.

That night I couldn't sleep... I kept on pondering on all that she had told me and it was really giving me reasons for concern... I felt I could help her but at desame time I am catching feelings for this lady and I dont know what to call it... I have been thinking about her, like a 100 times a day, thoughts of her occupies my head everyday and I barely sleep every night.

I get emotional everytime her story plays through my head. I feel I can make her pain go away. I feel I can make her happy. I feel I can give her all the attention she deserves. I feel I can care for her.

What do u advice guys... how can u describe my situation with her?
Don't love someone out of pity help her and be generous if you have too. Tell your intentions but don't get in a relationship with her
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Brunosamel:
Don't love someone out of pity help her and be generous if you have too. Tell your intentions but don't get in a relationship with her
wow... thanks boss
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=105359229][/quote]

Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Oesophagus99(m): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
she was narrating the story of her life to me...
.. she got emotional and teary...
*think am bro, is this not an emotional trap?*
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Cholls(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
BadRadio:
Did you say "The game"?
my brother yes
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cholls:
my brother yes
so I should approach it as a game right?
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Cholls(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
BadRadio:
so I should approach it as a game right?
my brother yup!
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cholls:
my brother yup!
y?
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Cholls(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
BadRadio:
y?
my brother that is bcuz it is what it is
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cholls:
my brother that is bcuz it is what it is
tell me... what it is...
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Lektu3(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Is a trap bro
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Brunosamel(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
BadRadio:
wow... thanks boss
you're welcome
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Cholls(m): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
BadRadio:
tell me... what it is...
my brother I will explain if this should hit front page
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cholls:
my brother I will explain if this should hit front page
it will... lalasticlala is busy with his side chick... when he's done he will move this piece to FPgrin
Re: She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!! by addictiv(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
She doesn't need a relationship what she needs is a therapist or shrink. If you re not one pls stick to friendzone and move on. It's not every damsel in distress that you will run to rescue. Point her in the direction of a professional and save ur mental health.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dreams / Oluchi The Sweetest And Hottest Nigerian Cam Girl / How True Is This?(about Virgins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.