Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Why Timaya Took His Car Back From Empress While They're Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Timaya Took His Car Back From Empress While They're Dating (1365 Views)

Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Timaya Took His Car Back From Empress While They're Dating by Passcord(m): 2:19am On Jun 10, 2022

Re: Why Timaya Took His Car Back From Empress While They're Dating by Authoreety: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2022
U think any one cares?
Re: Why Timaya Took His Car Back From Empress While They're Dating by emetisuccess(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Continue

(1) (Reply)

She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister / Men!!! How Are You Doing This? / Is My GF Using Me For Greencard Using Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.