Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) (6526 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) / Marry Before Its Too Late - A Piece Of Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
I swear, depression is real.. I now see how easy it is for depressed people to commit suicide..
I'm in my final year and ..
Damn

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Well, I deserved any insult and bashing from you all...
Infact,, but, only if you know the situation I was.. I needed the money. And now, I'm in an extreme debt.
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Don't even dare, what if you lose? You'll regret it o.
Don't take risks with things that don't belong to you.

Frankly speaking, some of us women are guilty of wanting to be in total control of our relationships which is totally wrong. It is important that we rest in our femininity and let our men do their duty while we help support men. In order to let your man lead you, it is essential that you help him in certain ways.
This video is particularly about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3u0br8LGQ

As I help you grow and be a better person to your man, please do not forget to leave your own comments, opinions, suggestions, like the video,share and subscribe.
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Don't even dare, what if you lose? You'll regret it o.
Don't take risks with things that don't belong to you.

Frankly speaking, some of us women are guilty of wanting to be in total control of our relationships which is totally wrong. It is important that we rest in our femininity and let our men do their duty while we help support men. In order to let your man lead you, it is essential that you help him in certain ways.
This video is particularly about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3u0br8LGQ

As I help you grow and be a better person to your man, please do not forget to leave your own comments, opinions, suggestions, like the video,share and subscribe.

It's been done
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Anyways,
What has happened has happened..
I have my phone ( Nokia 3.4, 3 months used complete accessories)
And also, some good cloths and sneakers for sale..
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Schoolboy877:

It's been done
Lobatan, wahala go yazo if there's no win o.
Odikwa too risky and totally wrong when the money isn't yours.
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Schoolboy877:
Anyways,
What has happened has happened..
I have my phone ( Nokia 3.4, 3 months used complete accessories)
And also, some good cloths and sneakers for sale..
Hakhakhakhakhakhak
Better start praying to your chi.
In the meantime, watch my video and be happy. grin grin grin daalu sosei. grin
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by NelviusGrey(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Close eye play am jare....but my hand nur dey there ooo smiley

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by minasu190: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Schoolboy877:
Good day my brothers and sisters in the lord..
This is like my first time coming online to ask for public opinion..So, I won't bore you with stories am just gonna make it brief..

So, I have a friend that I've been helping to keep his money ( 110k) for almost two weeks now..
I've never touched a kobo from his money but today..
A thought crossed my mind and I've been thinking of it but again, if this idea of mine fails.. omoh na serious Casala be that o..
Here's the so called thought."Today is WC qualification and am thinking of of playing 1.8-2 odds with the 110k..
My gain would be like 80k sha..
I'm thinking of playing
Austria
Portugal
France and Latvia.
All straight win..
What's your thought guys undecided
Dont let the devil use you as a scapegoat..this thing has happened to me,a friend of mine kept 50k in my hand,for weeks he didnt come for it till this thought came to my mind and i use the money to stake mancity vs brighton...brighton won 3-2,the next day my guy show after weeks oo asking for the money na him i start dey stammer,omo this one tear for me say him go call egede guys for me...fear grip me i couldnt sleep my hostel but i later refound the money

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
minasu190:

Dont let the devil use you as a scapegoat..this thing has happened to me,a friend of mine kept 50k in my hand,for weeks he didnt come for it till this thought came to my mind and i use the money to stake mancity vs brighton...brighton won 3-2,the next day my guy show after weeks oo asking for the money na him i start dey stammer,omo this one tear for me say him go call egede guys for me...fear grip me i couldnt sleep my hostel but i later refound the money

Bro..
I have already played the game.. two days ago..
France drew and I lost

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
cry

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by 4dStreet: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wow
Wow
Wow
How on earth did you get here sad
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by EmGeee(f): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
You could have even used less... pity the enemy of your joy heard you!
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by 4dStreet: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmm
You've done it already..
A way forward is the only thing you'd be thinking right now. Whether you like it or not, you must reimburse your friend.. Before the matter enter suicide, cult or police threat, look for a way out o..
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Pumpumking: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Schoolboy877:
Good day my brothers and sisters in the lord..
This is like my first time coming online to ask for public opinion..So, I won't bore you with stories am just gonna make it brief..

So, I have a friend that I've been helping to keep his money ( 110k) for almost two weeks now..
I've never touched a kobo from his money but today..
A thought crossed my mind and I've been thinking of it but again, if this idea of mine fails.. omoh na serious Casala be that o..
Here's the so called thought."Today is WC qualification and am thinking of of playing 1.8-2 odds with the 110k..
My gain would be like 80k sha..
I'm thinking of playing
Austria
Portugal
France and Latvia..
All straight win..
What's your thought guys undecided

ok bro...good news Is I will giv u 2 babe ..Megatron77 & Beebah2000. They r single & all ways ready to samba sir!! (((TANK ME LATER)) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Calibrator: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
You should go and start taking online loans to keep staking high, who knows.... You might recover your loss.

Since you lack sense and financial discipline.

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
I'm on a thin line RN.. yes, I did real wrong, I messed up.. but help me out if you can. I'm just a student with lot of demands..
Hostel accommodation
Final year Project works
Feeding
Not to mention but s few..
I just thought I could level up if I took the risk and now life has hit me real hard.. I promise never in my entire life no to bet, gamble or anything that may resemble bet.. I'll turn to a new leaf. I just need genuine help right now..

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Any ways you can help me out of this. Please. Render it.
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Philip4564(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Schoolboy877:
Any ways you can help me out of this. Please. Render it.
guy I swear you really Bleep up big time
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by ennon92(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin grin

Aja to ba ma Sonu, Ko ni gbo fere olode

When next u hear bet in ur next life, u wont hesitate to pick race...Despite how 98% of nairalanders advised u not to tow such path yet u went ahead, you are now soliciting for help... You are not different from the manniquin we have in Aso rock...

Fuulish boy

3 Likes

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
ennon92:
grin grin grin

Aja to ba ma Sonu, Ko ni gbo fere olode

When next u hear bet in ur next life, u wont hesitate to pick race...Despite how 98% of nairalanders advised u not to tow such path yet u went ahead, you are now soliciting for help... You are not different from the manniquin we have in Aso rock...

Fuulish boy

You're even soft on me..
I deserve worst, but only if you knew how bad I needed that profit.. I just took the leap.. Nd see where it got me. I'm ruined..
If only I can get help here,
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
If the owner of the money doesn't report me to police, he'll report me to thugs or probably cultists..
Either ways, my life Is on the line here..
I know it's non of your concern, but pls,, the only thing I can ask for right now is help.. been crying and begging God for forgiveness since on Wednesday
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Chidexsco8448(m): 5:03am On Sep 04, 2021
Schoolboy877:
cry

OMG!! So u actually gamble with dat huge money fr real shocked shocked when l thought u were joking with us...

U really messed up big time bro... gambling with someone's money kept in ur custody with trust on u angry angry
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Babara1994(m): 5:40am On Sep 04, 2021
ChasinGood:
Na Mbappe cause all these things. Just dey miss chances. No worry,I go give you sure 2 odds tomorrow make you use Church money stake
I didn't stake because of what mbappe did at the Euros (Very silly footballer) and I knew Bosnia is a strong team.
Op, I'm really sorry. Next time, you shouldn't play with all ur capital.
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by gfon(m): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Philip4564:
guy I swear you really Bleep up big time
bro i warned this niggar not to stake that money,literally begged him that it was the devil trying to set him up,but i guess he was too blind to see the trap,even wen God sent angels in form of humans to warn,he still went ahead to use that money.
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by gfon(m): 7:05am On Sep 04, 2021
Babara1994:

I didn't stake because of what mbappe did at the Euros (Very silly footballer) and I knew Bosnia is a strong team.
Op, I'm really sorry. Next time, you shouldn't play with all ur capital.
there's no harm staking if it's ur personal money,at least if you loose,you would still sleep without fear.That guy no try at all,he didn't even use half of the money.Swears if am that your guy,i would place a hit on you or cut two of ur fingers off

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Philip4564(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2021
gfon:
bro i warned this niggar not to stake that money,literally begged him that it was the devil trying to set him up,but i guess he was too blind to see the trap,even wen God sent angels in form of humans to warn,he still went ahead to use that money.
I don't know how people do behave..you want to gamble but you're not following the rules..how will you bet with the amount you can't afford to lose.that's very bad
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by 4dStreet: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2021
So sad,, You needed a profit of how much ??
Now, in the process you lost both capital and the profit.
Could it be greed or desperation ? This should be a lifetime lesson for you
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Pls guys,,
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2021
I'm just telling him this morning and I smell danger running towards me..
If you all can put something together in this forum.
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by 4dStreet: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2021
Hmm..I think we'd help the boy out before we start hearing news like this appears on front page tomorrow o grin
" Final year student commit suicide"
" Student killed by his friend over 100k"
If 100 people are to contribute 1k each or 200 people contribute 500 each..
We might just have save a life..

Mr schoolboy..
We need a screenshot of the whole transactions.. From The said opay to the said bet account.. and the bet coupon.. and probably an I.D to correlate with the names..

What do you say guys ?
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Here you go sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore / Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? / Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.