Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) (6501 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) / Marry Before Its Too Late - A Piece Of Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
It is well
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by udoakwa(m): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
See as Satan dey misbehave Sha, people that said don't do it plenty and i hope you listen to them cos that kind draw were France draw is something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by gfon(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Schoolboy877:
It is well
i just hope u didn't,cause i warned you
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Innobee99(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Schoolboy877:
Good day my brothers and sisters in the lord..
This is like my first time coming online to ask for public opinion..So, I won't bore you with stories am just gonna make it brief..

So, I have a friend that I've been helping to keep his money ( 110k) for almost two weeks now..
I've never touched a kobo from his money but today..
A thought crossed my mind and I've been thinking of it but again, if this idea of mine fails.. omoh na serious Casala be that o..
Here's the so called thought."Today is WC qualification and am thinking of of playing 1.8-2 odds with the 110k..
My gain would be like 80k sha..
I'm thinking of playing
Austria
Portugal
France and Latvia..
All straight win..
What's your thought guys undecided
!diot, u see say God save u ba

France played draw
F00L

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
cry
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by ChasinGood(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Na Mbappe cause all these things. Just dey miss chances. No worry,I go give you sure 2 odds tomorrow make you use Church money stake

5 Likes

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Juliusmomoh: 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Schoolboy877:
cry
Wetin happen? cheesy The ticket cut ?
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by michealdeco: 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
E don happen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
michealdeco:
E don happen grin grin
Yes
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Naybahood(m): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
He be like say OP don lose oo

Chai

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by chiiraq802(m): 1:19am On Sep 02, 2021
A rare picture of OP. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Chidexsco8448(m): 1:37am On Sep 02, 2021
Schoolboy877:

Yes
can u imagine, after all d warnings earlier not to play it angry

Village pple seriously on top ur matter nw...kpele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Jayboi(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2021
Schoolboy877:
It is well

Bros. It is well kee.
You wan tell me say you went ahead. Good of you.
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Bet9ja rules: play games with the money you that won't hurt you....
Why don't u use your extra 3k play the game sad

2 Likes

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Cerebellum: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2021
chiiraq802:
A rare picture of OP. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by dobnina(f): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Palazee:
Op use that money play oo

Portugal

France

Austria

Straight win
You are very heartless. You have finally pushed Op to play the game. Now that the money is gone, hope you will contribute money for him.
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by dobnina(f): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2021
omotoshodontee1:
This life nah risk...stake france, Portugal and Austria win...I swear e go come.. remember NO GUTS!!NO GLORY
You are heartless.
You must contribute money for Op.
You better ask for his account details
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by dobnina(f): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2021
Emmadoc:
Stake am bruh...

There is no success without sacrifice.

This might be your breakthrough.
See them.........
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Schoolboy877:

Yes
You dey craze!!! Even if at all, couldn't you pick only Ronaldo to score?
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Jayboi:

Bros. It is well kee.
You wan tell me say you went ahead. Good of you.
Its not well ooo. So many draws yesterday
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Johnholmes: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2021
Op sorry for ur loss.
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Johnchrix(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2021
@Op did you finally play it?
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2021
I just dae laugh since yesternight grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Philip4564(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2021
This op no dey reply again wetin happen?

4 Likes

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by roybanjo100(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Op is dead......I just dey laff! bet9ja wey no get joy
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Chidexsco8448(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Philip4564:
This op no dey reply again wetin happen?
he may be feeling depressed

E no easy at all as economy hard oh
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by bepositive11: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
School boy, indeed
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Palazee(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
dobnina:

You are very heartless. You have finally pushed Op to play the game. Now that the money is gone, hope you will contribute money for him.
Op asked for advice and i gave him one dear

3 Likes

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by rickleye: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
It is not your money. Money destroys friendship. and do not use especially for something that is a game of chance.

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Davash222(m): 2:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Like I said, man die go.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) by Schoolboy877: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
I know I wronged my friend, those who advised me against the act.. but again, nobody is a saint. My life is already upside down. Can't sleep, can't eat well.. Don't even know how to tell my friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months / My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! / Boyfriend Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.