Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Girls And Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Problems (1356 Views)

Igbo Girls And Nyash / Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Problems by Mr100Dollars: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
I hate condemning our girls, but this their attitude is very irritating. Because we are having sex you will starting bringing all your problems in life to my table. You don't want to know how I'm surviving, or if i have some challenges.

Girl 1....You will call, next thing i will here is, you want to cook, but when you got to the machine your bank debited you but you were unable to withdrawal? Am i a bank customer care representative? Or a bank staff?

Girl 2...My mother is sick, there's no money to buy drugs, I'm really feeling bad. Fvck it, you're just the last born, you have older siblings, I'm not a family member.

Girl 3...How are you baby? I'm not fine. Why? I haven't eaten since morning.

All this thing tire guy. Can't just fvck in peace, and i do what i can to help you, than you billing me to spoil the fun? We go flex you won't spend a dine.

That's why i don't last more than a month with any girl, i always find a way to quit in peace. Nigeria girls to carry problems.

I will only be serious with anyone that shows she's independent, loving and caring. I will take her to the altar, for now just fun and cruise.

5 Likes

Re: Girls And Problems by riverbird: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nigerian girls are the worse when it comes to being in a relationship, am yet to find any Nigerian girl that can engage me in a meaninfull conversation for straight one week without asking for any favours from me...... angry

7 Likes

Re: Girls And Problems by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
wahala for guy way dey date broke girls. grin grin
Re: Girls And Problems by Michelle55: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
I still wonder where you guys usually get this kinda ladies from though undecided
You attracts your likes, perhaps you should change your circle of women.
Re: Girls And Problems by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
riverbird:
Nigerian girls are the worse when it comes to being in a relationship, am yet to find any Nigerian girl that can engage me in a meaninfull conversation for straight one week without asking for any favours from me...... angry
oya, go and date white girls na.
Re: Girls And Problems by anthonyuncle(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
do you know what your sisters are demanding from guys?
Re: Girls And Problems by Mr100Dollars: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
anthonyuncle:
What if i don't have any?

1 Like

Re: Girls And Problems by Youngpo413: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
riverbird:
I've seen only one in my entire life....beautiful,endowed and smart....but she refused to fuçk me....she rejects my gifts but feels very happy to stay around me...she calls often and sounds very happy even on phone....she is not very rich but seems to be contented...she hates me thats why she is not demanding...I can`t stay with who don`t love me...so I dumped her ass....I don't like 'too demanding girls either....I don`t really know what I want when it comes to women. Sex perhaps...
Re: Girls And Problems by snarkynehne(f): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
It's the kind of babes you follow. No offence to my gender tho... But you go after broke, hungry girls probably from 20 (if not 19) to 23
Re: Girls And Problems by Youngpo413: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
She said "sex is not love"...which kind lie be that? Abeg getat...
Re: Girls And Problems by Youngpo413: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
wahala for guy way dey date broke girls. grin grin
some girls are not rich either but contented...though just a few..
Re: Girls And Problems by Youngpo413: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
snarkynehne:
It's the kind of babes you follow. No offence to my gender tho... But you go after broke, hungry girls probably from 20 (if not 19) to 23
age is just a number...
Re: Girls And Problems by snarkynehne(f): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Youngpo413:
age is just a number...
Yeah but at this age bracket most of us focus more on beauty, looking for that ready made man, and getting followers on social media. And they need money to keep up with a good lifestyle without any paying jobs
Re: Girls And Problems by SmartPolician: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
riverbird:

There are lots of them.

You have probably been meeting runs girls or you are dealing with underage girls.

Stop going after girls below 27 years because when you were that age, you were utterly thoughtless and insensate.

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Problems by Demigod22: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Since I don't have the money yet, I have decided to quit relationship for now. These girls will be asking for favour up and down as if you don't have your own problem. Even to visit you, some of them need transport.
Re: Girls And Problems by anthonyuncle(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
What if i don't have any?

you surely do.
nuclear or extended
Re: Girls And Problems by Mr100Dollars: 12:55am On Sep 02, 2021
anthonyuncle:

you surely do.
nuclear or extended
Nothing consign me with extended, Gat no much relationship with them
Re: Girls And Problems by riverbird: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2021
Youngpo413:
I've seen only one in my entire life....beautiful,endowed and smart....but she refused to fuçk me....she rejects my gifts but feels very happy to stay around me...she calls often and sounds very happy even on phone....she is not very rich but seems to be contented...she hates me thats why she is not demanding...I can`t stay with who don`t love me...so I dumped her ass....I don't like 'too demanding girls either....I don`t really know what I want when it comes to women. Sex perhaps...

Give me her digits
Re: Girls And Problems by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2021
anthonyuncle:
See me problem oooh
Re: Girls And Problems by idahme(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Youngpo413:
some girls are not rich either but contented...though just a few..

Contentment is the key, even girls who have money rolling in and are not contented with what they have will still ask for more and more like Oliver.
Re: Girls And Problems by Savedday: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Girls And Problems by Yevabi(f): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Girls And Problems by sunshineV(f): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
GUY: WHERE ARE U? CAN U COME TO MY HOUSE?
OFE DOBO NIYEN O
Re: Girls And Problems by Faber(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nnna meh Op you dey reason wetin I dey reason.

You just know person few days ago! Boom your mum lands in the hospital for surgery. Wtf your mom was expecting me and you to kick off a relationship before she becomes sick.

God punish their useless ass.
They see us as poverty alleviation programme.
QED

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This / I Love Sniffing Ladies Pants / My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.