Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger (5903 Views)

I Can’t Stay Indoors Because My Wife’s Troubles Are Bigger Than Coronavirus – Ma / Notice Chubby Men Have To Work Harder Than Normal Size People / Beginning To Think Chubby Guys Are The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by PENNYSWAP: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2021
beautyhd:

You for unzip to show them you carry better machine or were they actually right?

Only if you be babe , we for set champions league match
Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Jeon(f): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
Rugaria:

There is no race on earth that is not over fascinated by sex! You guys should stop doubling down on this warped narrative. Go to Japan or China or even Korea and see how sex sells. Nigerians are even discreet in terms of how they discuss sex when compared to say the Japanese, yet the Japanese are miles ahead in terms of development. Being fixated on sex is wrong but making it look like it's only blacks that do so is a sign of ignorance.
[/s]

Yell the hell out of urself..
Yeah China, Japan and blah blah are active in sex but they don't go around broadcasting it, they go around broadcasting new ideas,new development and many challenges to create a better life.
But in blacks e.g Nigeria Nothing can be said in terms of development but are pro in sexualities e.g premarital sex [adultery is not excluded ]

[BLACK HYPE SEX MORE THAN ANY RACE ] and can even boost of it.

I SHAME FOR MY RACE.
Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Rugaria: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

Yell the hell out of urself..
Yeah China, Japan and blah blah are active in sex but they don't go around broadcasting it, they go around broadcasting new ideas,new development and many challenges to create a better life.
But in blacks e.g Nigeria Nothing can be said in terms of development but are pro in sexualities e.g premarital sex [adultery is not excluded ]

[BLACK HYPE SEX MORE THAN ANY RACE ] and can even boost of it.

I SHAME FOR MY RACE.

Ignorance is bliss..
You should be ashamed of yourself for your alarming ignorance.. Don't bring the black race into it. Sex is a purely normal part oof every humanity and I just told you that it's even far more glamourized in the socalled "developed world" than in Africa. I just told you the truth there. Go do your research and get some god education. Right now, you are too ignorant for your own good..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Jeon(f): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2021
Rugaria:

Ignorance is bliss..
You should be ashamed of yourself for your alarming ignorance.. Don't bring the black race into it. Sex is a purely normal part oof every humanity and I just told you that it's even far more glamourized in the socalled "developed world" than in Africa. I just told you the truth there. Go do your research and get some god education. Right now, you are too ignorant for your own good..

YELL OUT WHATEVER YOU WANT
AFRICANS HAVE NOTHING BUT THEIR CROWN IS SEX..
Re: Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger by Cerebellum: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Rugaria:

Ignorance is bliss..

You self funny

You dey reply okpo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) / Do Guys With Pink Lips Make Girls Hornyy? / Couple's Wedding Cake Throws The Internet Into Frenzy - People Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.