Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) (11919 Views)

The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) / To The Ladies Does This Sound Right / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by debbydams(f): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Beebah2000:
Ehh.... this thing no fit happen to me because I dey wear long dresses. undecided undecided
Some Nigerian girls way dey wear am sha, I wonder how them dey climb okada.
Na wa ooo undecided undecided
lol,its not easy,,I was going for a program few months ago nd trouser is not allowed, nd I don't have skirt I had to wear gown, my gown is Skippy lol, when I got to where I was going a man was waiting for me at the junction that Lead to the estate, I knew he was waiting for me I told the bike man to move forward so that the man won't be seeing my underwear, lo nd behold the woman sitting beside her shouted when I wanna come down from the bike, I just throwey face,I sha wear tight..I was embarrassed tho..
When I got in I was asked to turn amala o was shocked because my gown is short nd tight nd I wouldn't wanna say no,well I used cloths to cover my laps as I was Turing,my fingers got burnt with the hot pot...omorr e no see,make God bless me I really need to start buying skirts cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Is that not the attention they want in the first place? They all dress to kill.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
debbydams:
lol,its not easy,,I was going for a program few months ago nd trouser is not allowed, nd I don't have skirt I had to wear gown, my gown is Skippy lol, when I got to where I was going a man was waiting for me at the junction that Lead to the estate, I knew he was waiting for me I told the bike man to move forward so that the man won't be seeing my underwear, lo nd behold the woman sitting beside her shouted when I wanna come down from the bike, I just throwey face,I sha wear tight..I was embarrassed tho..
When I got in I was asked to turn amala o was shocked because my gown is short nd tight nd I wouldn't wanna say no,well I used cloths to cover my laps as I was Turing,my fingers got burnt with the hot pot...omorr e no see,make God bless me I really need to start buying skirts cry
eyah...... Short gown dey embarrass person. Sorry dear.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by DonKharly(m): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
harveyosho1:

Bros how u know... Am sure dat, dat is position u are currently taking
My gee grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Consiglieri: 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
cool
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Consiglieri: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
debbydams:

Sorry o! cheesy
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by debbydams(f): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Consiglieri:

Sorry o! cheesy
fiminle embarassed
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by vikgreen01(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
debbydams:

Only u grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by debbydams(f): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
vikgreen01:

Only u grin
why are u going Tru all my post..
shey whala no too much like this ?
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Consiglieri: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
debbydams:
why are u going Tru all my post..
shey whala no too much like this ?

Obsession?
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by debbydams(f): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Consiglieri:

Obsession?
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Furcko: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Some like me
I Thank God 4 the courage he has given me

Be u who, I Will just order u to cover up.

my sisters knws me very well wen itz cums to dis.

the other, I was eating with my sister and her frnds, Her frnds conduct dem selves bt my sister who was sitting opposit me was spreading her legs.

I just ask her
"would u allow me to eat this food"?

she understand and sit well.

so any gal dressing any hw dat u cnt sit or bend to pick will get it frm me.
spying at ur sister's kpekus..wow that's a new one
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Consiglieri: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Consiglieri:
grin
You and toto

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Chai me dey sabi sit down well oooo and I don't wear skirt or gown without that small short black tight so u no go see anything.
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Consiglieri: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
More examples

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Consiglieri: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
tongue

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Consiglieri: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
lipsrsealed

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Jmichael1(m): 2:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Isoright...
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Upskirtlover: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ehh.... this thing no fit happen to me because I dey wear long dresses. undecided undecided
Some Nigerian girls way dey wear am sha, I wonder how them dey climb okada.
Na wa ooo undecided undecided
Me self once you are wearing a shirt skirt I already know that you are wearing panties or nothing at all. I will just follow you and take pictures or videos up your skirt to see the colour of your pant.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
I don't think I've ever been in a situation whereby I ever caught a guy looking or maybe I just didn't notice.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Chai me dey sabi sit down well oooo and I don't wear skirt or gown without that small short black tight so u no go see anything.
Tah! ... Who wan look preek b4?
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Prettygirl200(f): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Silentgroper:
Tah! ... Who wan look preek b4?
Your mumu papa go look am
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Your mumu papa go look am
Thunda roast ur hairy balls dia.. Stupid gay..
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by faceLAGOS: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
I swear, I zoomed.

Their is something attractive about seeing women in panties.

Fvcking a girl with her panties on is one of my fetish.

tongue

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by fman(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
siofra:
No
Thick girls like us, nothing dey show cheesy tongue
so?

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
fman:
so?
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
Silentgroper:
Thunda roast ur hairy balls dia.. Stupid gay..
fire born your useless pussy!!!,awon werey!!!
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Illegal1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jm
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Consiglieri: 11:12pm On Feb 09
More examples shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Chest Is Too Big. Help. PICS / 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate / Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.