Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,648 members, 7,958,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

=N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts (17465 Views)

People who are d greatest beneficiaries of Charity, are often d least Charitable / Can You Survive On A 10,000 Weekly Pay? / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Ckaay: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good day,it wouldnt be a bad idea if you can make double selections to cover up for 2 weeks or 4 people to cover up for 1 month...since it was designed for weekly and because of time factor ( busy schedules) from your end..

I would be so glad if i can be among the selected of this kind gesture of yours, because my extruding machine has broken down now for months nd getting it fixed has been a problem for me because of lack of funds,i pellet feeds for fishes ,this is what puts food on my table.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by superintendents(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Obiwank:
Happy New Year to all!!!

I am still thinking about how to proceed with this thread this year especially given that I do not have time to properly vet some of the requests.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks
boss...you can continue as you wish to..and this thread is still okay...in case...

but pls bro make I get a little token to buy foodstuffs and continue with my side hustle...pls.

thanks
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Orente21(f): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Obiwank:
Happy New Year to all!!!

I am still thinking about how to proceed with this thread this year especially given that I do not have time to properly vet some of the requests.

you can do it any how u want sir. Pls I also need a token to get foodstuffs at home. So we can have something to hold body as sch resumes. Thanks God blessings always
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by isaiah4life(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good evening, sir. Happy new year!

I would suggest you pick someone you trust to help you investigate the veracity of prospective beneficiary claims. This is because your hands are full.

The investigative officer as I will call it will investigate every claims and send you a private message while you disburse the funds to the selected individuals.

He/she will be perform his/her task behind the scenes. You can also hint he/she on the modalities you took in selecting beneficiaries.

Although, they will be instantances where you will express your veto power. So that it won't look like you are solely dependent on your investigative officer.

But a mutual understanding and trust between you and your investigative officer that will be established will help you move this thread to its full potentials.

People might not know the investigative officer. He/she will do the dirty job and send you a private message to notify you. While you login and disburse the fund.

The investigative can be selected from your allies or a beneficiary you can trust, who is ready to volunteer him/self.

Thank you for this opportunity to express my recommendation. God bless!

Obiwank:
Happy New Year to all!!!

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Obiwank:
Happy New Year to all!!!

Happy new year sir!

I suggest you pick 3 people that can disburse the funds on your behalf..

The recipient of the weekly giveaway for any particular week will be from a unanimous decision from the 3 selected giveaway caretakers..

Or the 3 giveaway overseers will cast a vote.. and the candidate that get at least 2 approval from the giveaway overseers will get the funds for that week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Prettygirlie: 5:39am On Jan 06, 2022
Obiwank:
Happy New Year to all!!!

you may pick someone credible to invigilate and the person ll inform you ND u can double check the person.God go bless you more in this new year

Please sir, I also need little help.consider me when selecting
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by VTJN(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Obiwank:
Happy New Year to all!!!

Sir, please, please and please. I'd suggest you continue with your veto and disbursement of fund from your end. If your schedule is extremely tight and occupied. Why not look for a trusted Nairalander that you know physically than an online acclaimed saint

If you had trusted friends, relatives, colleagues who are Nairalanders, you can entrust this to such person than just a random saint online

Mind you sir, no politicians is more corrupt than an ordinary Nigerians! We all claimed to be "saint"

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by calmness0(f): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Obiwank:
Happy New Year to all!!!

Please Sir, continue by yourself.

I already made my plea above sir, please consider me. God bless you and your family for this kind gesture.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
Obiwank:
Happy New Year to all!!!

Hello sir hope ure fine, sending my greetings to u...

This 5k will go a long for me this month sir.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by calmness0(f): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Obiwank:
Happy New Year to all!!!

Sir pls remember me, I seriously need this help
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Herbephe1(m): 7:51am On Jan 15, 2022
following
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by waploger(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
yup
choose me
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by missimelda01(f): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2022
obinna58:
Some people go still collect double, triple on top their lies.
I don't know what Obiwank think he's doing in an anonymous public forum full of scammers. All of sudden emotional stories are popping everywhere to attract cash.
Go give people who really need it hand to hand, hospitals dey
Orphanage dey
Abi you no see disabled beggers for roadside
Help people in a legit way, go to your community their are youths who need help and eager to achieve something with their lives.

Don't be surprise 95% of the money you sent here already ended into the wrong hands.

Did you think before typing this? See how you’re boldly telling someone how to to spend his money. Humans are insatiable! Nothing anyone do can ever be good enough for people like you. I’m so disgusted!
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by obinna58(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
missimelda01:

Did you think before typing this? See how you’re boldly telling someone how to to spend his money. Humans are insatiable! Nothing anyone do can ever be good enough for people like you. I’m so disgusted!
Says one of the scammer

Thread says it's a charity gift not giveaway cruise
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by waploger(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Obiwank:
Happy New Year to all!!!

Please sir pick me please..
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by missimelda01(f): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
obinna58:

Says one of the scammer

Thread says it's a charity gift not giveaway cruise
lol everyone is a scammer to you, the only way you know that is cos you’re also one.

Stop telling money how to spend their money. ITK
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by MrLondonder: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
missimelda01:

lol everyone is a scammer to you, the only way you know that is cos you’re also one.

Stop telling money how to spend their money. ITK

darlin can i told u a quessstion and can i mate wit u please coz am a londoner & i no pleanty celebritys in that nigeria place & i can easily giv u 10,000 cash if u want please innit. so was yor nomba please innit? smiley
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Emma4real333(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Obiwank:
Hi All,

I came across a thread created by CEO of Imranroofing where he gives out =N=5,000 weekly and got inspired to do the same, with active support from my wife.

While it is not a huge sum of money, the focus would be on helping those that the money as small as it is would make a difference in their lives. I would ask that you do not apply if you are not in that situation in order to give opportunity to the most needy.

Of course, it is open to all regardless of ethnic group, tribe religion etc... you just have to be a human being. Please scammers stay away to avoid additional bad karma.

You can apply by commenting on this thread and we will make a random selection every week. I will reach out directly for any proof to be sent directly due to privacy issues.

Thanks all!

No job sir since I lost my bike to accident. I have been recovery and now I seriously need the help I can get.

Please include me in your budget.

Man is really suffering.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Lima98(f): 8:17am On May 26, 2022
Obiwank:
Hi All,

I came across a thread created by CEO of Imranroofing where he gives out =N=5,000 weekly and got inspired to do the same, with active support from my wife.

While it is not a huge sum of money, the focus would be on helping those that the money as small as it is would make a difference in their lives. I would ask that you do not apply if you are not in that situation in order to give opportunity to the most needy.

Of course, it is open to all regardless of ethnic group, tribe religion etc... you just have to be a human being. Please scammers stay away to avoid additional bad karma.

You can apply by commenting on this thread and we will make a random selection every week. I will reach out directly for any proof to be sent directly due to privacy issues.

Thanks all!
I really need this money for my two younger sibling school uniform my mum can't afford it she is sick and can't do anything right now and the responsibility is on me as an elder sister this money will help me in a very long way tnkz and May God bless you 0698813873 GTBank Mariam ogboyi
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 26, 2022
I'm interested too.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Emma4real333(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2022
Seriously in need of this. Even God Almighty knows this.

Just finished learning plumbing skill. Feeding is difficult at the moment. Need some assistance in buying some needed tools.

Can also drive very well should in case there's driving job anywere.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by beauty16: 6:29pm On May 29, 2022
Obiwank:
Hi All,

Thanks all!
I am interested it will help me in a very long way tnkz 0654178275 GTBank layo fumi tnkz
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Mzora(f): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obiwank:

Done.
please help edict out my details
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Toktee(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obiwank:
Hi All,

Thanks all!
May God locate me in this Buhari hardship.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by beauty16: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Obiwank:
Hi All,

Thanks all!
good morning sir how was your day and everything please sir I need your assistance I am into a business before it went down and right now money to feed is very difficult for me and my family and there's a business I want to start which I need your assistance please your help will go a long way for me any amount will be supportive thanks and may God bless to bless me
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Shagbatshagba(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
2097191559 uba
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Poppia: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Charjo: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
I'm interested please help me out
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
I could use some help. I have a job interview on wedsday. I could use some as trans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Help! My Hubby Is Married With Kids And I Never Knew! / Pregnant Woman Delivers 11 Babies In One Night / Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.