Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

=N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts (16707 Views)

Can You Survive On A 10,000 Weekly Pay? / Charitable Souls Set To Resuscitate Mko Abiola Legacy / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by VTJN(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Obiwank:

Done. God bless you too and pay it forward. No matter your situation, there is always someone else you can help.
Recieved

Thanks for this. God bless!

2 Likes

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2021
Hope to benefit someday
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Uboat: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2021
Good morning sir.I'm glad there are kind people like you willing to help the poor here.

Here I am sir please i really need this 5k it will really mean a lot to me sir as it is now i'm currently working on a block site to raise money just so I could afford to pay for my practical materials here in school as I have no one to help me sir and to make matters worst this work is killing me inside as it's making me lose focus as I do miss taking lectures just so I could go and work in d building site.

As it is now sir am even sick due to the nature of the work as the little money am being paid I now have to use it to treat myself which makes my struggle of settling my issues in school in vain.

I'm literally in pains while typing this,I ask of you to have compassion and consider me sir because if I get this 5k I will be able to buy all the school materials I need for my study and I won't be working on block sites as I'll be able to fully concentrate on my studies and not lose focus.

I'm in pains in my heart sir do come to my aid and I pray the almighty God bless you abundantly Amen.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by wewillbealright: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
wewillbealright:
I am interested sir.I just saw your email this morning
It is me Duke sir.
I haven't sorted it out yet sir.
Things are moving so fast sir, already the school will open its portal for postutme/interview registration by 12:00am in the morning tomorrow and the dateline for the registration is 17(so it means I have from 2moro to next week Friday) and I haven't done d change of institution which will enable me to register for the Post utme/interview.

Please sir I very much need your financial aid.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Orente21(f): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Obiwank:
Hi All,

I came across a thread created by CEO of Imranroofing where he gives out =N=5,000 weekly and got inspired to do the same, with active support from my wife.

While it is not a huge sum of money, the focus would be on helping those that the money as small as it is would make a difference in their lives. I would ask that you do not apply if you are not in that situation in order to give opportunity to the most needy.

Of course, it is open to all regardless of ethnic group, tribe religion etc... you just have to be a human being. Please scammers stay away to avoid additional bad karma.

You can apply by commenting on this thread and we will make a random selection every week. I will reach out directly for any proof to be sent directly due to privacy issues.

Thanks all!
Goodevening sir,may God bless you for helping out. May u never lack good things in your life. Please sir, I m very much interested sir. I m a private school teacher and we have been on holiday. No salary during this holiday. Please I v a child and need to buy some foodstuffs.Pls may I find favor in ur sight. Thanks. May u be blessed.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Olarhandsome(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2021
Good morning Sir, my name is Olaoluwa,

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places. I got hit by a car while crossing to the other side of the road. The car was following one way. It was in the night, around 8pm. The driver drove away after hitting me. I was rescued and brought home by people in the area.

The accident I had was a critical one that almost took my life, but thanks to God for sparing my life and thanks to all the good people on this forum who helped me financially when my wound was fresh, my leg is getting better gradually. I am now using crutches.

Please Sir, the issue I am facing now is hunger. This accident has rendered me useless, I can't work or go out to hustle for money. I am broke, no money on me. My mum is old, not working class. Before I had this accident, I was the one putting food on her table. Please help us, hunger is killing us.

MY BANK DETAILS:

Bank: First Bank

Account Number: 3173689537

Account Name: Tunde Olaoluwa

Thank you very much. May Almighty God bless and protect you and your family always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MvouDzb80
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2021
Thanks for reaching out to people sir.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Spherical77(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Good day sir, I'm presently schooling at the Federal school of surveying, Oyo. I'm running a professional Diploma in pursuit of having my liscence and becoming a registered surveyor.

I resumed August this year and hoping to round off next year. Afterwards, go practice under a registered surveyor for a 2 years pupillage and go sit for the final exam before being inducted as a licence surveyor with my seal

This program had seriously taken a toll on me, it's highly demanding. It entails both practical and theoretical (going on sites, class room and studio design work)

Although, i planned starting a lundary on campus with my business plan drafted already. Upon resumption, i discovered the school lacks power supply. We barely had 3 hours of electricity daily. Hostel fee was made mandatory, this made me live on campus.

I'm completely stranded, i had no food to eat. I've called home tirelessly but no positive response. My dad is old and i had other ypunger siblings he ran helter scatter for just to get them educated and hopefully have a better future. It's not been easy i must say

That's why i opted for this journey in becoming a licence surveyor. I believed i can stand on my own and be self sufficient without seeking to work for the government nor private sectors

Please help me to have something to eat. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by bjprodint1: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Obiwank:
Hi All,

I came across a thread created by CEO of Imranroofing where he gives out =N=5,000 weekly and got inspired to do the same, with active support from my wife.

While it is not a huge sum of money, the focus would be on helping those that the money as small as it is would make a difference in their lives. I would ask that you do not apply if you are not in that situation in order to give opportunity to the most needy.

Of course, it is open to all regardless of ethnic group, tribe religion etc... you just have to be a human being. Please scammers stay away to avoid additional bad karma.

You can apply by commenting on this thread and we will make a random selection every week. I will reach out directly for any proof to be sent directly due to privacy issues.

Thanks all!
The fund will go a long way 2 feed my 2 kids and i.we are also homeless.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Lamanii22(f): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
I am interested... I would use the money to buy flour and other ingredients for snacks as school students would resume by Monday....

Since job isn't forthcoming.... I'd do that so that I won't be idle... I live opposite a public school, they'd patronize me....
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Olarhandsome(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Olarhandsome:
Good morning Sir, my name is Olaoluwa,

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places. I got hit by a car while crossing to the other side of the road. The car was following one way. It was in the night, around 8pm. The driver drove away after hitting me. I was rescued and brought home by people in the area.

The accident I had was a critical one that almost took my life, but thanks to God for sparing my life and thanks to all the good people on this forum who helped me financially when my wound was fresh, my leg is getting better gradually. I am now using crutches.

Please Sir, the issue I am facing now is hunger. This accident has rendered me useless, I can't work or go out to hustle for money. I am broke, no money on me. My mum is old, not working class. Before I had this accident, I was the one putting food on her table. Please help us, hunger is killing us.

MY BANK DETAILS:

Bank: First Bank

Account Number: 3173689537

Account Name: Tunde Olaoluwa

Thank you very much. May Almighty God bless and protect you and your family always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MvouDzb80
@obiwank, Good Morning Sir, Please help me, all I need is #2,300 to buy a carton of Chikki Chicken indomie. A carton of Chikki Chicken indomie contain 40 pieces of indomies, it will sustain me for some days.

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by thatthickgurl(f): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
This country is hard

Going through the comment is making me sad. I wish he can help everyone

2 Likes

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by sandman17(m): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
I am interested sir.... please i need money to buy iron and detergent...for my drycleaning shop...thank you sir..
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
pstmikol1:

Good morning Sir, may God bless and reward you abundantly for reaching out to us. Thank you so much.
I am a student sir and I school far away from home, I finished my second semester exam last week and I am stranded here at school, it my friends who are currently in school writing their projects who are feeding me, I suppose to have returned home but the transport fare had jack up and it what I lack now, it had not been easy at home too and they have been promising me to send my transport fare since last week but up till now nothing. Please this fund will go a long way to get me back home, at least I will be feeding at home and will go back to the work am learning at home where I will be getting some little amount to prepare for next semester because I have a long way to go, I will have to find money for accommodation, feeding and other school petty fees. I am doing nothing at school now and it not helping matters. Please am on my knees begging consider me sir and God will continue to bless you. Amen.
I appreciate Sir!

You are selected for this week. Please share your account details. Thanks
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Olarhandsome:
@obiwank, Good Morning Sir, Please help me, all I need is #2,300 to buy a carton of Chikki Chicken indomie. A carton of Chikki Chicken indomie contain 40 pieces of indomies, it will sustain me for some days.

Do you mind moving to another thread. I have checked out your details on nairaland and you have received a lot of help. More importantly, you have a serious gambling problem and I would advise you to get some help on that. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Op is doing well
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by waploger(m): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Obiwank:
Hi All,

Thanks all!

The money would go a long way to feed and transport me to work on Monday.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
pstmikol1:

I really appreciate sir.
Acct no: 0064555369
MM
Bank: Union bank
Thank you.

Paid.

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Plenty thanks for reaching out!
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Powermind: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
I'm interested
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by paulgabrielz: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
thatthickgurl:
This country is hard

Going through the comment is making me sad. I wish he can help everyone
you could help me. I'm very desperate
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Spherical77(m): 5:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Obiwank:

Do you mind moving to another thread. I have checked out your details on nairaland and you have received a lot of help. More importantly, you have a serious gambling problem and I would advise you to get some help on that. Thanks
please put a smile on my face sir, I beg of you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by wewillbealright: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Obiwank:

Paid.

Hello good evening sir,it seems you have forgotten me
I pray U consider me someday.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by joeybillz(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Things has bn so hard coupled with the increase in price of feeds,if you can assist me with this help.i would be so grateful. The price of fish feed is mind blowing. Thanks
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 18, 2021
Hope to benefit
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by joeybillz(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2021
joeybillz:
Things has bn so hard coupled with the increase in price of feeds,if you can assist me with this help.i would be so grateful. The price of fish feed is mind blowing. Thanks
Good morning, getting this help would ease my burden a little as prices of fish feed is now too high, please find me worthy in ur sight rendering me this help.thanks
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Mykel51(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Uboat:
Good morning sir.I'm glad there are kind people like you willing to help the poor here.

Here I am sir please i really need this 5k it will really mean a lot to me sir as it is now i'm currently working on a block site to raise money just so I could afford to pay for my practical materials here in school as I have no one to help me sir and to make matters worst this work is killing me inside as it's making me lose focus as I do miss taking lectures just so I could go and work in d building site.

As it is now sir am even sick due to the nature of the work as the little money am being paid I now have to use it to treat myself which makes my struggle of settling my issues in school in vain.

I'm literally in pains while typing this,I ask of you to have compassion and consider me sir because if I get this 5k I will be able to buy all the school materials I need for my study and I won't be working on block sites as I'll be able to fully concentrate on my studies and not lose focus.

I'm in pains in my heart sir do come to my aid and I pray the almighty God bless you abundantly Amen.

Can you prove you are a student ?
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by paulgabrielz: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mykel51:

Can you prove you are a student ?
good evening sir I can prove I'm also a student. I need the 5000 naira I can provide my school ID card and any other documents you might need
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Uboat: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ok
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Mykel51(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Uboat:

Yes sir I'm a student of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria studying forestry yes sir whatever proof U need I can send

Send a mail to bbjjjkkl@gmail.com... Proof of studentship and account number.

Once you send...unquote this post so I delete my mail

Okay ?
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by waploger(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Obiwank:
Hi All,

Thanks all!

Students, Students everywhere.... we wey dey learn work nkor?.. make una look our side na? Transport and feeding dey do us shege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Five Children Burnt To Death In Abuja / Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story / Marrying A Girl From A Broken Home...does It Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.