Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

=N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts (16764 Views)

Can You Survive On A 10,000 Weekly Pay? / Charitable Souls Set To Resuscitate Mko Abiola Legacy / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by evy800(f): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Obiwank:

You are also selected. Share your account information.

Please sir are u still going ahead with the gift?

Here is my account details if you are
Regbe Yvonne
UBA

THANKS
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
evy800:

Regbe Yvonne
UBA

Done.

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ouchbabe:

Good morning sir. You asked me to drop my account number. God bless you and your household. Have a blessed week.
Okoli Uchechukwu Ndidi
GTB

Done

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by evy800(f): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Obiwank:

Done.

SEEN

THANK U SO MUCH SIR, I PRAY GOD BLESS THE POCKET THIS KIND GESTURE CAME FROM, AND THAT HE BLESSES ME ENOUGH TOO TO EXTEND THE SAME KINDNESS TO STRANGERS.

I WILL REMEMBER TODAY
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Abihan1:

Sincere apologies for the stress, sir.

Meanwhile, this is gold sir!

God bless you!
First bank

I appreciate.
Hannah.

Done

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Sir Obiwank,

You have forgotten me. I don't want to believe I'm unfortunate. Please sir, something to get myself foodstuffs pending on when I receive my salary( I'm a teacher and the money barely sees me through some days after receiving it). I'm not extravagant, only that economy is tough.

Abeg @ Obiwank.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Liife: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Liife:
My story is really a pathetic one,i was doing so well in this business,not until hernia came knocking and was proposed to be operated on. Operation was successful but went down with all savings i had.
While i was in the hospital healing ,my cousin was the one managing my farm but was worried cos she doesnt ve any knowledge of poultry farming,i was so scared i might loose it all. I actually did loose it all because she was inexperienced and that was her first time handling a poultry,all my birds wiped out..i tried soliciting help from various sources,even those ive helped in one way or the other but it all prove abortive....im so depressed must confess,i never knew life could be this hard.
This is someone that could comfortably send money to his siblings in sch before now,someone that always do sends money to his parents often,now struggling to even have a decent meal once a day...im gradually loosing it,please save me from awful thoughts nd i will forever be grateful.
Thanks
please sir consider me for your give away.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Ckaay: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ckaay:
Greetings,im in serious need of help to fix my extruding machine,it has broken down for months now plz help me fix it and I would for ever be grateful.
greetings,its bn 6/7 weeks of my soliciting for help here, please find it in ur heart to hlp me please,its not been easy for me and my family as i havnt fixed my machine.please
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Mamayam: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Obiwank:

Done.
Please select me, sir.
I need it to go for medical consultation, and for drugs.
God bless
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Ouchbabe(f): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
What a show of love and kindness from a total stranger!
I am grateful sir. You will never know lack. God will grant you your heart desires. Remain blessed.

Obiwank:

Done
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by frustratedlife: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Obiwank:

Done.
God bless you sir,
The semester has been ruff already.
Please remember me in your kingdom,
5k can go along way...
1 mudu of beans = 1400
1 mudu of local rice = 1200
2 mudu of garri = 1500
2 litre of kerosene = 800
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by IyaZainab: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
Obiwank:

Done

I sent you a PM sir
Thank you sir
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by IyaZainab: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
Obiwank:

Done
Please Sir, I've sent it
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Abihan1(f): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Obiwank:

Done

Truly, I have come to understand that everything happens with time.

Sir, I wish you and your family God's unceasing blessings.

Over and over again, I am saying thank you sir.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by isaiah4life(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Even if I am not selected, Its fine. But I must say this.

Your level of kindness is something else.

IT IS NOT THOSE THAT HAVE MONEY THAT GIVE, IT IS THOSE THAT HAVE A KIND HEART THAT GIVES.

Some day, I pray to be able to do same for people. I don't know you, but my God will bless you for putting smiles on the faces of people.
God's bounties won't be shut against you. Stay blessed!
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by waploger(m): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Abeg make una help my life abeg.... work no dey come as before... ejor help me to survive this week.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by IyaZainab: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2021
Obiwank:

Are you able to share your real/ original Nairaland name? Not the ones you opened to solicit help. You can send directly if you dont want to share openly.
I've done that sir
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by wewillbealright: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2021
Obiwank:

Done
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by IyaZainab: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Obiwank:

Done

I've done what you asked me to do sir
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by isaiah4life(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Congratulations! More wins.

Abihan1:

Truly, I have come to understand that everything happens with time.

Sir, I wish you and your family God's unceasing blessings.

Over and over again, I am saying thank you sir.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by isaiah4life(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
I will keep celebrating others until it is my turn to be celebrated.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by waploger(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
please sir i am pleading to be picked this week.... really need the assistance.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Sir I'm also interested I'm a student and the money will really help for my upkeep 0439324345 gtbank
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Bukie2000: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
I hope to get favor one day, please sir am a single and breastfeeding mother. This money can help me get foodstuffs. Please
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Pouvoir3air: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2021
We were later invited by the police and got detained since Friday. We slept inside cell till Monday morning without any form of communication with outside world. Serious torture and battering to the extent of using electric shock on us. The phone was later found by our boss who ordered our realease yesterday but police insisted that we must pay bail else we are going to be in thier custody till when we pay our bail money. Luckily for me a good Samaritan who came to bail someone else after listening to my story volunteer to pay for my bail (10k) and I was realeased to go home. I'm in serious pains, my body isn't the same again. I need drugs for body pain. Someone should assist me with painkiller drugs or money to buy drugs. I'm in Ilorin.

We were treated like thieves, despite that we are innocent. No apology whatsoever. It's only God that can judge my boss. I know I don't have power to fight him because He's a rich man, but my God will fight him for us.

3180805865 first bank.

This is the link to the thread when everything started.

https://www.nairaland.com/6855094/police-civil-defence-harassment#108109471
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Surecontrol(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Please we (Me & my Wife) will appreciate if the money reach us because it will help us. My Wife is breast feeding a four months baby and she need to eat well so it will help us for food....thank you
3091991431 First Bank
God bless you

quote author=Obiwank post=105403347]Hi All,

I came across a thread created by CEO of Imranroofing where he gives out =N=5,000 weekly and got inspired to do the same, with active support from my wife.

While it is not a huge sum of money, the focus would be on helping those that the money as small as it is would make a difference in their lives. I would ask that you do not apply if you are not in that situation in order to give opportunity to the most needy.

Of course, it is open to all regardless of ethnic group, tribe religion etc... you just have to be a human being. Please scammers stay away to avoid additional bad karma.

You can apply by commenting on this thread and we will make a random selection every week. I will reach out directly for any proof to be sent directly due to privacy issues.

Thanks all![/quote]
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by LilleG(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Will be happy if selected
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by LilleG(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Will be happy if selected
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by isaiah4life(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2021
Good morning, happy Sunday boss obiwank. Bros remember me in your kingdom. Life is not easy for the fatherless ooo especially if you have younger ones you have to cater for. I will be glad if you consider me. The money will go a long way in catering for us. cry
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Pouvoir3air: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Pouvoir3air:
We were later invited by the police and got detained since Friday. We slept inside cell till Monday morning without any form of communication with outside world. Serious torture and battering to the extent of using electric shock on us. The phone was later found by our boss who ordered our realease yesterday but police insisted that we must pay bail else we are going to be in thier custody till when we pay our bail money. Luckily for me a good Samaritan who came to bail someone else after listening to my story volunteer to pay for my bail (10k) and I was realeased to go home. I'm in serious pains, my body isn't the same again. I need drugs for body pain. Someone should assist me with painkiller drugs or money to buy drugs. I'm in Ilorin.

We were treated like thieves, despite that we are innocent. No apology whatsoever. It's only God that can judge my boss. I know I don't have power to fight him because He's a rich man, but my God will fight him for us.

3180805865 first bank.

This is the link to the thread when everything started.

https://www.nairaland.com/6855094/police-civil-defence-harassment#108109471

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bukie2000:
I hope to get favor one day, please sir am a single and breastfeeding mother. This money can help me get foodstuffs. Please

You are selected. Share account details

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For / Why Do Siblings Become Less Friendly When They Grow? / "Stop Congratulating Men For Taking Care Of Their Children " - Lady Argues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.