Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

=N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts (16728 Views)

Can You Survive On A 10,000 Weekly Pay? / Charitable Souls Set To Resuscitate Mko Abiola Legacy / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nunam(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2021
Obiwank:

Done

Thanks for your kind gesture to the needy,
May the Almighty continue to bless your source.

However I'm also a student about to start my exams in a week time but the hunger no be here.
3k is enough to get me some modu of garri and sugar
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Rita33(f): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Good evening sir.. This 5k would go a long way in helping me stay away from sitting at home jobless.. I intend starting a corn roasting business in the outside of our home as that might be a able to get me little change and profit on daily basis. I appreciate
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Whyzaid(f): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lord! We need your help in this country
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 3:55am On Oct 18, 2021
Could not identify a winner this week. Will pick 2 next week if I see the right individuals.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 3:56am On Oct 18, 2021
Nunam:

Thanks for your kind gesture to the needy,
May the Almighty continue to bless your source.

However I'm also a student about to start my exams in a week time but the hunger no be here.
3k is enough to get me some modu of garri and sugar

How can I confirm that you are student?
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Wanbissaka: 7:06am On Oct 18, 2021
Good morning sir. May God continue to bless you. I'm a student and things are not so easy. My budget for food is not more than #200 a day, so I can use my little stipends on other school needs. I will appreciate it very much if you can consider me.I can provide my school ID card for verification. Thank you very much sir
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Kayodeben: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Obiwank:
Could not identify a winner this week. Will pick 2 next week if I see the right individuals.

Please help me sir!

I am a distributor of pure water and my wife just recently delivered a bouncing baby boy and right now I am at work(I only go home once in a month) and someone told me I can get help here. Things are tough right now and I cannot rent house close to my work place because my three months rent cannot afford it. I have spent a lot in the antenatal process, delivery process and buying of baby clothes and right now I need your assistance to send 5k home to enable my wife to buy foodstuff in order to breastfeed the baby and also feed her sister that is with her to assist the baby. Things are hard and I am expecting salary by month end. Please help me I need to send money home so that she will not see me as a bad husband.this is the picture of my baby .

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Kelvinnnn: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2021
Kelvinnnn:
Goodday sir,things have bn so hard for me,its so bad that i do not know where my next meal wld come from everyday. As the days comes by,i wakeup hitting the streets looking for menial jobs to do(most especially building sites or block industry or clearing if grass ) so as to get something to eat even if once a day.im actually suffering,i haven't eaten anything decent for months now coupled with ive got Ulcer and i cannot afford the drugs(Omeprazole) which i do take when the pains comes up in some cases i do vomit blood.
I know this help will so much reduce my burden if considered...atleast to eat a decent food and get the said drugs.
May God grant you your heart desires.
please sir its not been easy with me i beg you in the name of God,please come to my aid.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nunam(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Obiwank:

How can I confirm that you are student?
Sir, I can prove beyond reasonable doubt all my studentship details

Anyway I can forward my record?
I'm using a small phone now courtesy of free opera mini but I can be reach on 09012589553
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Ckaay: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Greetings,im in serious need of help to fix my extruding machine,it has broken down for months now plz help me fix it and I would for ever be grateful.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Dickson3(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Who will buy my facebook account?
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Snacknchops: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Good evening, I'm into food bussiness and snacks,the prices of foodstuffs and flour now is so high and frustrating,a bag of flour that sells for 12k before now sells for over 25k,even beans is a no go area not to talk of the price of cooking gas,if you can assist me with anyting at all would be so appreciated.so as to reduce this burden on me a little as i am a single mum that that has so many responsibilities at hand . please
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Chiden(f): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2021
Obiwank:
I have been busy and did not look at the thread to see if there were new comments. We will go through and see if there is any worthy winner for this week. If not it becomes 2 possible winners for next week.

Thanks all.

Please Sir, Could you kindly check your mail box
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Lingudy(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2021
Me too need help oo
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by waploger(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Obiwank:

please remember me sir, 5k will go a long way to help me this week to pay Nepa bill and Feeding.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by NYSC17(f): 5:37am On Oct 22, 2021
Obiwank:
Hi All,

I came across a thread created by CEO of Imranroofing where he gives out =N=5,000 weekly and got inspired to do the same, with active support from my wife.

While it is not a huge sum of money, the focus would be on helping those that the money as small as it is would make a difference in their lives. I would ask that you do not apply if you are not in that situation in order to give opportunity to the most needy.

Of course, it is open to all regardless of ethnic group, tribe religion etc... you just have to be a human being. Please scammers stay away to avoid additional bad karma.

You can apply by commenting on this thread and we will make a random selection every week. I will reach out directly for any proof to be sent directly due to privacy issues.

Thanks all!
Good day sir

I've just been deployed to Bayelsa state for the National Youth Service Corp program. I don't have the complete money to take me to camp yet and registration of PCMs will close on Sunday according to NYSC

Please sir, help me to obey the clarion call. I don't want to miss this opportunity of not going for service this year. God bless you sir.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by akidelebolanle(f): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2021
Obiwank:
Hi All,

I came across a thread created by CEO of Imranroofing where he gives out =N=5,000 weekly and got inspired to do the same, with active support from my wife.

While it is not a huge sum of money, the focus would be on helping those that the money as small as it is would make a difference in their lives. I would ask that you do not apply if you are not in that situation in order to give opportunity to the most needy.

Of course, it is open to all regardless of ethnic group, tribe religion etc... you just have to be a human being. Please scammers stay away to avoid additional bad karma.

You can apply by commenting on this thread and we will make a random selection every week. I will reach out directly for any proof to be sent directly due to privacy issues.

Thanks all!
Goodmorning sir. May God bless you business and more more in ur Pocket. Pls select me sir. I am a widow ND things r not going smoothly. I ll appreciate your kindness to do little business to survive.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 2:08am On Oct 24, 2021
Nunam:

Sir, I can prove beyond reasonable doubt all my studentship details

Anyway I can forward my record?
I'm using a small phone now courtesy of free opera mini but I can be reach on 09012589553

Sorry for the delay in getting back. Very busy. You are selected. Please share your account details. Thanks
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Kelvinnnn: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2021
Kelvinnnn:
Goodday sir,things have bn so hard for me,its so bad that i do not know where my next meal wld come from everyday. As the days comes by,i wakeup hitting the streets looking for menial jobs to do(most especially building sites or block industry or clearing if grass ) so as to get something to eat even if once a day.im actually suffering,i haven't eaten anything decent for months now coupled with ive got Ulcer and i cannot afford the drugs(Omeprazole) which i do take when the pains comes up in some cases i do vomit blood.
I know this help will so much reduce my burden if considered...atleast to eat a decent food and get the said drugs.
May God grant you your heart desires.
good morning sir,plz hear my cries. cry
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nunam(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2021
Obiwank:

Sorry for the delay in getting back. Very busy. You are selected. Please share your account details. Thanks

Wonderful God!!! I'm ever greatful sir.
I keep holding on to this thread every morning and finally I'm selected..

2084195858 UBA Silas

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Orente21(f): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Remember me o Lord. Let me see favor. Mr obiwank, keep me in mind sir. God bless you
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 5:57am On Oct 26, 2021
Nunam:

Wonderful God!!! I'm ever greatful sir.
I keep holding on to this thread every morning and finally I'm selected..

2084195858 UBA Silas

Happy Sunday

Paid.

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nunam(m): 6:40am On Oct 26, 2021
Obiwank:

Paid.

Good morning Sir,
I am so much greatful
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Lingudy(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2021
Op should look my side too oo
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Acekoncepts27(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
I graduated from university of calabar and am yet to be mobilized for service because of my inability to be cleared from the department on time.Since then,I have been into bread retailing business and since the recent increment in prices of bread, patronage has dropped drastically and this directly leads to low patronage. I have recorded so much losses since bread doesn't last more than three days at most,this has made my capital to really dropped upto the the point were I no get bread on credits. Sir this money will greatly help to boost my capital and to help me plan towards service next year by God's grace. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by LilleG(m): 12:24am On Oct 27, 2021
Please..
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by frustratedlife: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Obiwank:

Done. God bless you too and pay it forward. No matter your situation, there is always someone else you can help.

Good morning sir, thanks for your contributions to humanity.. I'm also a student and my story can be verify on this diary I started a year ago here
https://www.nairaland.com/5551169/it

At the moment, I'm in what I considered to be the toughest level in my field of study, so I plan not to go for this Christmas holiday due to my financial and in order to have more time for studies even though it will be two week break and after that, the following session will be my in house studentship program.
If selected this 5k can help me restock my foodstuffs and some basic need for time being.
May I find help on your side sir.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by LilleG(m): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please remember me sir
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by muheeb01(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2021
If you can't dash me 5k sha come and buy what I know how to do best my Agbo or herb that cures any forms of STDs perfectly and any other health related issues contact me check my signature
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wanbissaka:
Good morning sir. May God continue to bless you. I'm a student and things are not so easy. My budget for food is not more than #200 a day, so I can use my little stipends on other school needs. I will appreciate it very much if you can consider me.I can provide my school ID card for verification. Thank you very much sir

Looks like you are really a student from prior posts. You are selected. Share your account details.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
okwele1:
I am greatly in need of it to start something small in front of my house because of my kids. God bless u

But you are very active in several business related threads on Nairaland. So what kind of business are you exactly into?
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Zaynkad: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Obiwank:
Hi All,

Thanks all!
i am interested. Currently a student and married but my husband has no work and he is sourcing for funds to learn a skill. Would be glad if i am picked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! / Marrying A Girl From A Broken Home...does It Really Matter? / Why Do Parents Pressure Their Daughters To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.