Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

=N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts (16767 Views)

Can You Survive On A 10,000 Weekly Pay? / Charitable Souls Set To Resuscitate Mko Abiola Legacy / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by LilleG(m): 7:11am On Nov 03, 2021
Pls select me too
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Wanbissaka: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Obiwank:

Looks like you are really a student from prior posts. You are selected. Share your account.
0129630019. Union bank. Thank you so much
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by ahnie: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2021
LilleG:
Good morning sir, please let me find favour in your sight, please select me, I can provide everything required of me to verify what I said Sir, thank you Sir
Guy pls relax,isn't it obvious that he's not going to pick you.why then are you stressing yourself and sounding desperate?

Pls it's his money,stop compelling him to help you, please let him work how his instinct leads him.

Pls rest!

1 Like

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by akidelebolanle(f): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
akidelebolanle:
Goodmorning sir. May God bless you business and more more in ur Pocket. Pls select me sir. I am a widow ND things r not going smoothly. I ll appreciate your kindness to do little business to survive.
Don't forget to show Mercy to me sir. Things are so difficult. May u be blessed.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by YourFavorite21(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pls I'm interested sir, I'm a student, I've run out of foodstuffs, because I'm schooling in the South East where things are very expensive. I'm ready to provide any evidence,
I pray God touches your heart to help me sir
Thank you sir.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by evy800(f): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Interested sir
It will help me for my tfare to my training centre during the weekend
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Supreme145(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Good afternoon sir, you asked me to drop my account details from the thread on FP

Thanks and God bless you.
cc Obiwank
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Ckaay: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ckaay:
Greetings,im in serious need of help to fix my extruding machine,it has broken down for months now plz help me fix it and I would for ever be grateful.
goodday,i really do not know if I'm worth helping ,i sincerely need help..can this help get to me ..please.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
Supreme145:
Good afternoon sir, you asked me to drop my account details from the thread on FP

021 4 9 8 08 92. Simeon O gtb

Thanks and God bless you.
cc Obiwank

Paid.

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Obiwank: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Wanbissaka:
0129630019. Union bank. Thank you so much

I am having a difficult time transferring to your account. Did you just change this account information?
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Supreme145(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Obiwank:

Paid.
Thank you so much sir, you've made my weekend. God bless you.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Wanbissaka: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Obiwank:

I am having a difficult time transferring to your account. Did you just change this account information?
yes I did. My Union bank account is more convenient for me
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by frustratedlife: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Good morning and happy Sunday to you all.

Following
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Bukie2000: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Good day sir, please I need help to buy foodstuffs
Good bless you sir
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Wanbissaka: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Good morning sir
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Liife: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Good afternoon sir,i want to begin all over again,i lost it all when i fell ill and my sis(cousin) ran my poultry for me ,ive not bn able to start up anymore since then..would like to be a beneficiary of your giveaway.
Thanks
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Ckaay: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ckaay:
Greetings,im in serious need of help to fix my extruding machine,it has broken down for months now plz help me fix it and I would for ever be grateful.
plz help me sir..i need this help badly.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Wanbissaka: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Obiwank:

Looks like you are really a student from prior posts. You are selected. Share your account details.
0129630019. Union bank.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Wanbissaka: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Obiwank:

Looks like you are really a student from prior posts. You are selected. Share your account details.
good afternoon. I would appreciate it if I get it today. My account number 0129630019. Union bank.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by isaiah4life(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nooooo
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Abihan1(f): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2021
Good morning, sir.
God will continue to open doors for you, sir.

I'm actually a student of Federal school. Sir, I will very much appreciate if you can assist in paying for my Jamb regularisation fee.
I have my school ID and library ID to present as proof, sir.

God bless you.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by pastie(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Wanbissaka: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Obiwank:

good afternoon sir. My Union bank account is now going through. Here's the bank details 0129630019. Union bank.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by waploger(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Obiwank:

Please sir 5k will go a long way to assist me this weekend.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Zaynkad: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2021
Obiwank:
Could not identify a winner this week. Will pick 2 next week if I see the right individuals.
Hi sir.please i am interested in your assistance. I am afm final year student whose source of help I'd my husband and he is not currently working and d sale of perfume isn't moving . 5<k will go a long way to help settle done bills this semester. Thanks
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Zaynkad: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=Obiwank post=105403347]Hi All,

I came across a thread created by CEO of Imranroofing where he gives out =N=5,000 weekly and got inspired to do the same, with active support from my wife.

While it is not a huge sum of money, the focus would be on helping those that the money as small as it is would make a difference in their lives. I would ask that you do not apply if you are not in that situation in order to give opportunity to the most needy.

Of course, it is open to all regardless of ethnic group, tribe religion etc... you just have to be a human being. Please scammers stay away to avoid additional bad karma.

You can apply by commenting on this thread and we will make a random selection every week. I will reach out directly for any proof to be sent directly due to privacy issues.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Obiwank:
Hi All,

I came across a thread created by CEO of Imranroofing where he gives out =N=5,000 weekly and got inspired to do the same, with active support from my wife.

While it is not a huge sum of money, the focus would be on helping those that the money as small as it is would make a difference in their lives. I would ask that you do not apply if you are not in that situation in order to give opportunity to the most needy.

Of course, it is open to all regardless of ethnic group, tribe religion etc... you just have to be a human being. Please scammers stay away to avoid additional bad karma.

You can apply by commenting on this thread and we will make a random selection every week. I will reach out directly for any proof to be sent directly due to privacy issues.

Thanks all!

Good afternoon sir

I want to get an apartment..

Someone called Success said he has something like a self-contain for rent

He said I just have to give him 15,000naira for 3months

But I don't have up to 15000naira..

I still have other things to address so I will need your support...

We work in the same private school....

I can send his phone number and other necessary information to you through email.....
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by IyaZainab: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2021
@obiwank
Good morning sir
I teach in a private school
I was into selling of charcoal before I stopped due to lack of funds
I want to continue the business again and sell eggs too
My salary is not enough for me
Please Sir help me out

You can check all My previous post on nairaland sir

1 Like

Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2021
Obiwank:
Hi All,

Thanks all!
Good day to you sir

Thanks for everything you have been doing in this thread, I have noticed there are so many good people like you in Nairaland and to he honest i have received a lot of help here.

I hope when I am established i will return the favours
to people who need it here.

My problem right now Sir is I want to rent an apartment and if I am lucky to get this giveaway, it will really go a long way in completing my money and I can finally feel relax in months, my present living conditions is really not conducive for me.

Anyway have a great day Sir
Givers never lack
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Bukie2000: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Obiwank:
Hi All,

Thanks all!
please sir help me. Let me find favor in your sight
This money will help me to buy foodstuffs.please am a breastfeeding mother.
Re: =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts by Wanbissaka: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=Obiwank post=107380265]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Siblings Become Less Friendly When They Grow? / "Stop Congratulating Men For Taking Care Of Their Children " - Lady Argues / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.