Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! (81314 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2011
@Ibime.

I am not quite sure anyone said Lamps was finished. What I said was that Lamps is now much slower in execution, due to age and the pace of our game could use swift executions.

Let's all not get carried away anyway. It's a long season and Bolton are about the poorest team in the PL now by a long shot. I expect us to roll over them with the tactics in play.

AVB will continue to rotate the players however, I am more concerned with the immediate consideration of finding the new Lampards and Drogbas . . They won't be here forever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2011
nateevs:

@Ibime.

AVB will continue to rotate the players however, I am more concerned with the immediate consideration of finding the new Lampards and Drogbas . . They won't be here forever.

i dunno why you expect someone as daft as ibime to have foresight. . . . . .the persistence of drogba/lampard is one of the reasons chelsea have only won just one league title in the last 4 seasons. by now, regeneration should have started. chelsea were leading 4-0 at half time. there's nothing wrong with villas-boas giving the kids a run-out from the 60th minute - that 30 mins league experience would matter later in the future.

yet, you guys continue to wonder how fergie regenerates his team time after time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2011
Super Frank has now scored 175 goals in 10 years at Chelsea. That's 17.5 goals per game. Concentrate!

I much respect AVB for being his own man and having the balls to go against the "untouchable" culture at Chelsea. That tells me AVB is his own man. . .but whilst stubborness is a virtue in management, his eyes should be open to the fact that you can't keep a good player down. The pass by Lamps to DD for which DD set-up Lamps is the kind of thing I've been telling Nateevs for years now. You need to pay attention to players who do the hard things very simply. If Lamps had taken DD's knockdown, shimmied and demo before playing the pass to DD, Nateevs woulda been raving for days. The fact is that pass is of a level that most players cannot match. No time to control, no time to demo, the technique used to deliver without pausing is an attribute of Frankies that not many can match.

Secondly, if you look at the control of the balls in the box before finishing his 1st and third goals, and the composure to pick his spot, you would appreciate such a player. Make no mistake about it, Ramires received similar service, but before he miscontrolled and took wild slashes at the ball, the ball went flying over. Power without control is nothing.

In addition, Lamps in the last 2 games has already outscored Torres whole Chelsea career. If there's beef between the two players, AVB should shine his eyes well and stop backing the wrong horse. Infact I make bold to say that Torres is the one affecting Lamps (and the whole team structure) not vice-versa.

Finally, like I posted on here, Lamps (in the middle of his worst run) has created the most chances for teammates in the EPL this season. The records show. I have not seen anything different in his game even through his bad spell except the absence of goals. He is still the consumate hard-worker from box-to-box, still has bags of stamina, still has a high percentage of successful (& first-time passes) and still influences the game by virtue of the fact he receives the ball more than anyone in the attacking third due to his high level of stamina.

I know some ninjas have been waiting for Fat Frank to fail since 2008, but from what I know about footie, a ninja of Lamps fitness levels will play at this level till 35. Infact, I'm backing him to score 200 goals for Chelsea before the end of his career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by lalaboi(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2011
Ibime:

Super Frank has now scored 175 goals in 10 years at Chelsea. [b]That's 17.5 goals per game. [/b]Concentrate!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2011
Ibime:

Super Frank has now scored 175 goals in 10 years at Chelsea. That's 17.5 goals per year. Concentrate!

I much respect AVB for being his own man and having the balls to go against the "untouchable" culture at Chelsea. That tells me AVB is his own man. . .but whilst stubborness is a virtue in management, his eyes should be open to the fact that you can't keep a good player down. The pass by Lamps to DD for which DD set-up Lamps is the kind of thing I've been telling Nateevs for years now. You need to pay attention to players who do the hard things very simply. If Lamps had taken DD's knockdown, shimmied and demo before playing the pass to DD, Nateevs woulda been raving for days. The fact is that pass is of a level that most players cannot match. No time to control, no time to demo, the technique used to deliver without pausing is an attribute of Frankies that not many can match.

Secondly, if you look at the control of the balls in the box before finishing his 1st and third goals, and the composure to pick his spot, you would appreciate such a player. Make no mistake about it, Ramires received similar service, but before he miscontrolled and took wild slashes at the ball, the ball went flying over. Power without control is nothing.

In addition, Lamps in the last 2 games has already outscored Torres whole Chelsea career. [size=18pt]If there's beef between the two players, AVB should shine his eyes well and stop backing the wrong horse. Infact I make bold to say that Torres is the one affecting Lamps (and the whole team structure) not vice-versa[/size].

Finally, like I posted on here, Lamps (in the middle of his worst run) has created the most chances for teammates in the EPL this season. The records show. I have not seen anything different in his game even through his bad spell except the absence of goals. He is still the consumate hard-worker from box-to-box, still has bags of stamina, still has a high percentage of successful (& first-time passes) and still influences the game by virtue of the fact he receives the ball more than anyone in the attacking third due to his high level of stamina.

I know some ninjas have been waiting for Fat Frank to fail since 2008, but from what I know about footie, a ninja of Lamps fitness levels will play at this level till 35. Infact, I'm backing him to score 200 goals for Chelsea before the end of his career.

Spot on analysis especially the part in bold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2011
Lamps just picked form in the last few games.
Even he said it yesterday during post match interview.

He said, ''we can't all be in form all the time except maybe Lionel Messi, and i'm doing my best to be at the top of my game. . .''

Yes, Lamps was super yesterday but he has been below average throughout the season.
Anyway, i hope he keeps his form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2011
Good game! More of that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2011
Ibime:

Super Frank has now scored 175 goals in 10 years at Chelsea. That's 17.5 goals per game. Concentrate!

Ibime . . . Please concentrate.

Secondly, It's Bolton. Worst team of the season. I saw all those who performed in the game but I am not praising one player until they play at this level when it matters - in the difficult games.

So Torres is the one affecting Lampard eh? I see. Can anyone please explain to me - cos I don't know - how a striker affects a midfielder's performance, especially one of Torres' calibre?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2011
What won't I read on this Chelski thread?

Ibime mathematics: 175 goals in 10 years = 17.5 goals per game. grin grin grin

coogar:

and their best defender(wheater).

Wheater is now Bolton's best defender? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sharon is an obese, lactose intolerant phool! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 03, 2011
Ibime:

In addition, Lamps in the last 2 games has already outscored Torres whole Chelsea career. If there's beef between the two players, AVB should shine his eyes well and stop backing the wrong horse. Infact I make bold to say that Torres is the one affecting Lamps (and the whole team structure) not vice-versa.

Ok El Nino puts Lampy On his wrong side of his game then Exempts Mata and Ramires frm the Spell? undecided

For Christ sake we're matured enuf to dig up Worthful arguements and not gibberish!

A true Football follower would tell u that Lampard has contributed to El Nino's Goal drought, thank Good heavens Mata was brought In - Who knows what our midfield story would have been! undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2011
El Guapo:

[color=#0066ff]Ok El Nino puts Lampy On his wrong side of his game then Exempts Mata and Ramires frm the Spell? undecided

This!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2011
debosky:

What won't I read on this Chelski thread?
Ibime mathematics: 175 goals in 10 years = 17.5 goals per game. grin grin grin

ibime is a corpulent geriatric phool!

Wheater is now Bolton's best defender? cheesy cheesy cheesy

gary cahill's head has been turned by wenger and other managers.
he's been shyte this season.

Sharon is an obese, lactose intolerant phool! cheesy

deborah is a scraggy, cadaverous, self-denying tool!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2011
How did Torres contrubute to Ramires game?

I would be generous in saying Ramires has played only 4 good games for Chelsea in his career - and that's just cos he scored in them 4 games.

Also how did Torres contribute to Matas game? Mata has played 7/10 in all his Chelsea games so far, with or without Torres.

Finally, I was just being cheeky by flipping the "old and slow" argument on Torres. Although I may be tempted to side with Dayo when he points out the general difference in team play when Torres is on the pitch and when he's not. It has a lot to do with STRENGTH. Torres is not a focal point. Midfielders generally have less work to do when the ball sticks upfront, not bouncing back and forth like a boomerang - everytime a defender muscles Torres off the ball.

The proof is in the pudding. Should Chelsea trounce our next two opponents, there's nothing that aesthetic and cosmetic football lovers could do to convince us that DD's more pragmatic approach isn't better for the team. El Guapo and Nateevs may be weighed and found wanting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2011
El Guapo was not saying Torres helped anyone's game Ibime. Concentrate!
He was replying to the garbage you posted saying Torres affected Lampard's game.

What he said in other words is how can Torres affect Lamps' game yet leave Mata and Ramires out of the same spell?
If Torres is that bad, at least one other midfielder will have a bad spell.

Secondly, what you yarning is another round of opata. What proof is in what pudding. You like to make it sound like you are proving something when in fact you are not saying anything at all.

Lemme give you some stats I compiled.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2011
Look at the number of shots on target against Bolton and compare it to previous games and tell me if we were much better going forward than when Torres played. In-fact, against United, we had more shots on goal and only less 2 on target than we did against Bolton. What are you proving?

I am sorry dude but we were not better than when Torres played. We only 17 more passes than we did against WBA.
And as shown in the number of passes against United, you can see the number of passes seem to increase with the less quality in the opposition.

What's the difference? Very simple. On this day, Chelsea turned out to be more clinical with goals.
What's the coincidence? It's the poorest side in the League.

I am not using the stats to prove anything either except the fact that you, at this moment in time, have nothing substantial stats or otherwise, to suggest that team played better without Torres. . . Especially not after one game. I have 6 games of stats to throw that suggestion out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2011
I have years of history to show we're an 85 point a season team without Torres. Which ones you dey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2011
Ibime:

I have years of history to show we're an 85 point a season team without Torres. Which ones you dey?

I have years of history to prove what legends like Peter Osgood, Kerry Dixon and Gianfranco Zola did for Chelsea even though we never made 85 points with them. What are you on about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2011
My point is that Torres should maintain such high standards or we will conclude that he is not better for the team.

He's already failed his first test last season so he's on borrowed time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2011
nateevs:

Look at the number of shots on target against Bolton and compare it to previous games and tell me if we were much better going forward than when Torres played. In-fact, against United, we had more shots on goal and only less 2 on target than we did against Bolton. What are you proving?

I am sorry dude but we were not better than when Torres played. We only 17 more passes than we did against WBA.
And as shown in the number of passes against United, you can see the number of passes seem to increase with the less quality in the opposition.

What's the difference? Very simple. On this day, Chelsea turned out to be more clinical with goals.

I am not using the stats to prove anything either except the fact that you, at this moment in time, have nothing substantial stats or otherwise, to suggest that team played better without Torres. . . Especially not after one game. I have 6 games of stats to throw that suggestion out.

impressive!
honestly speaking, the mods should be looking at adding "stars" beside user-names. it will go a long way in letting us recognizing the geniuses and the muppets. that was a quality analysis up there, nateevs!
keep it up! cool

Ibime:

after getting battered on the arsenal thread by coogar, nateevs is dropping h-bombs on you in your own thread.
ibime, your football knowledge has gone down the drain. you have deteriorated like joe cole. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2011
nateevs:

SUMMARY
What the stats you provided shows was that with Torres playing the team was worse of than without him.

EVIDENCE
Averaged 463 succesfull passes in 6 games. WHile vs Bolton It shot up to 580.

Whats the reason for the increase?

MY SUGGESTION
A huge obstruction was removed from the field and the free scoring Chelsea side was restored.

YOUR SUGGESTION
You argued that it was because they played the worst side in the table.

MY COUNTER ARGUMENT
We would have to consider the quality of sides they played in the previous weeks and compare them to Bolton if they were significantly better. OKAY??

NOW LETS GO

Matchday 1 you played Stoke, No deductions made
Matchday 2 played WBA, who lost their previous game, Not a Good sign
Matchday 3 you played Norwich which was winless up till that point. Not a good team
Matchday 4 Chelsea played Sunderland which was also winless up till that point. Another bad team
Matchday 5 you played United a top team, The first top team you played, Infact that was the only team that has won a game this season at the time they met Chelsea.
Matchday 6 Chelsea played Swansea whose only win up till that point was against bottom of the league hapless WBA. Another poor team
Minus the United team Chelsea so far this season have played teams who were in the league of Bolton yet were dire.

Succesful passes vs Bolton 580. Average succesful passes vs 6 other teams 463.

Ok I would now give minus the Man United, The only Top team based on form and the average for the previous 5 games mins Man utd is still 483 with Fernando Torres compared to 580 without Fernando Torres.

CONCLUSION:
AFTER CONSIDERING THE QUALITY OF OPPOSITION, CHELSEA WAS BETTER WITHOUT FERNANDO TORRES THAN WITH HIM.

That is a whooping 100 succesful passes difference, That an average of > 1 succesful pass/minute of play more than you used to have with Torres.

In Laymans terms, The team made 1 succesful pass per min more WITHOUT TORRES than they did WITH Torres on the field.

Now I am waiting for your counter arguments with figures to back it up.

You know I didnt pay attention to this thread before and all previous Fallacies have gone unchallenged. Nateevs i would like to tell you that henceforth Watch the quality of arguments you bring forth

Signed.
Wolfgang
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2011
I have got no idea how I read all that gibberish you typed. A proper football pundit would research facts before laying out sheer ignorance in public.

In the last 12 EPL games which spans over 2 sesaons, this is Bolton's form . . . . . . L L L L L L W L L L L L L

As a matter of fact, you have left out probably the most important factor to justify your empty argument. How can I even take you seriously?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2011
nateevs:

I have got no idea how I read all that gibberish you typed. A proper football pundit would research facts before laying out sheer ignorance in public.

In the last 12 EPL games which spans over 2 sesaons, this is Bolton's form . . . . . . L L L L L L W L L L L L L

As a matter of fact, you have left out probably the most important factor to justify your empty argument. How can I even take you seriously?

This is the most retardeed argument in the universe BAR NONE.

Instead of admitting that your premises for the last argument is faulty he went on to make a worse one. Comparing Last season to this seasonĀ  shocked shocked shocked Who ever does that? Why was there a 3 months break and even a transfer window to buy players, and change formation

I never knew Nateevs was soo full of it. I really need to pay more attention to this Chelsea thread.

There is nothing wrong in admitting you are a football novice. Bill Gate is probably one, Warren Buffet too, But being schooled in basic statistical analysis while trying to run from pillar to post attempting to sound informed.

Just admit you have been owned on this.
Owned in football analysis(Not knowing the tactical defiecies of Torres in the Chelsea team),
Owned in Statistics(Saying Bolton is the bottom team while disregarding the form of the other opponents)
and even owned in basic common sense reasoning(Comparing 2 different seasons in a league)

How does Last seasons form affect this current seasons form?

E.g
Levante CF last 5 games from last season L D D L D. Last 5 games this season W W W W D.

Cesenna Last 5 games from last season W L W W L. Last 5 games from this season L L L L D

Why not compare man City of 2006/2007 to man City of 2007/2008 to buttress the empty argument?

Even in the Globacom league several season we have seen winners from previous season struggle in the following season or even relegate

The basic rule in any league is that no 2 seasons are similar yet our inept pundit here nateevs attempts to draw a parallel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2011
I didn't even see the stats Nateevs put up cos I'm phone browsing.

How can someone try to explain 580 successful passes vs 463 with the flimsy excuse of "we were playing a poor team"?

Nateevs needs to go back to school.

Our passing output increased by over 25% without Torres in the team and this one is here misyarning.

Infact DK was being generous with this guy. How can someone pull up stats to prove his argument then end up proving his opponents argument? DK is trying to give him an escape route by labelling this show of stupidity as a lack of footie knowledge. I would not be so kind. This is an EDUCATIONAL and INTELLECTUAL failing on Nateevs part. Hehehehehe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2011
Ibime:

I didn't even see the stats Nateevs put up cos I'm phone browsing.
How can someone try to explain 580 successful passes vs 463 with the flimsy excuse of "we were playing a poor team"?
Nateevs needs to go back to school.
Our passing output increased by over 25% without Torres in the team and this one is here misyarning.
Infact DK was being generous with this guy. How can someone pull up stats to prove his argument then end up proving his opponents argument? DK is trying to give him an escape route by labelling this show of stupidity as a lack of footie knowledge. I would not be so kind. This is an EDUCATIONAL and INTELLECTUAL failing on Nateevs part. Hehehehehe.

I was waiting for him to hang himself.

The "We were playing a poor team" argument might have held if the other 6 teams you played were very strong teams. I have shown him that 5 of those 6 teams were equally as poor as Bolton.

I knew it was an INTELLECTUAL FAILING cos there was only one cop out for him, There was only one excuse that could bail him out and he isnt even thinking in that direction. If he had argued that the Bolton figures were OUTLIERS,

It might have made a plausible argument and I might have cut him some slack and wait for stats from the other 2 "WITHOUT TORRES" fixtures to compare the averages with the previous "WITH TORRES" games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2011
nateevs:

don't mind the charlatans, nateevs. . . . . . .ibime and dayokanu would type anything to satisfy their [i]e[/i]rections over torres! bringing up stats against bolton(the bottom team after 7 games). had torres played that match, he would have gotten a double hatrick.

any striker that can score against man utd, would score against bolton!
bolton were dire - if ibime thinks lampard has arrived cos he scored a hatrick against that hapless bolton team then ibime is a bigger ninny than i thunk. david luiz carried the ball for 70 yards twice without any challenges from bolton. that resulted into few of the goals in the first half!

we shall see lampard when chelsea face man city or tottenham soon!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2011
coogar:

don't mind the charlatans, nateevs. . . . . . .ibime and dayokanu would type anything to satisfy their [i]e[/i]rections over torres! bringing up stats against bolton(the bottom team after 7 games). had torres played that match, he would have gotten a double hatrick.
any striker that can score against man utd, would score against bolton!
bolton were dire - if ibime thinks lampard has arrived cos he scored a hatrick against that hapless bolton team then ibime is a bigger ninny than i thunk. david luiz carried the ball for 70 yards twice without any challenges from bolton. that resulted into few of the goals in the first half!

we shall see lampard when chelsea face man city or tottenham soon!

How did Torres perform again struggling teams like WBA, Sunderland, Norwich etc?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2011
dayokanu:

How did Torres perform again struggling teams like WBA, Sunderland, Norwich etc?

that is irrelevant!
i scored 390 in jamb, and you are asking me why i scored 100 in poly-jamb?
does that make sense?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hehehehehe. . .

How can I begin to laugh at you both? You guys have turned yourselves into clowns in an attempt to prove something.
Firstly, how dumb can you be to draw any sort of conclusion from a single event? Not anywhere in history has anyone been able to draw and sort of inference from a single event. Now for you both to harp on about that beats my imagination.

You both possess immense stupidity to take a single game and suggest that based on on stats from that game, Torres does worse with the team. You then go ahead and isolate that single statistical evidence, ignoring any other mitigating and/or enhancing factors and then totally draw an inference. If anything at all, based on this act of stupendous idiocy, I should not be having any sort of conversation with you both.

EVIDENCE
Averaged 463 succesfull passes in 6 games. WHile vs Bolton It shot up to 580.

Imagine Dayo taking the average of six events, then comparing the result with the outcome of a single event and then telling others they are stupid for not accepting. . . I am lost for words to call you. He even had the audacity to use the clause[b] "It shot up" [/b]

Dayo is making us believe that this single piece of empirical evidence carries more weight than the result/average of 6 events. You are dumb, st.upid, senseless and sending you to school has been a sheer waste of meaningful resources.

Now Dayo does not think that the following points are worth any sort of consideration.

The fact that the opposition after 6 games had copped only 3 points.
That the 3 points being the first game of the season and those 3 points against a newly promoted side "QPR".
That Bolton's run of form dates to the end of last season where they lost their last 5 games of the season.
That there is any sort of relation of Bolton's "one win in the last 7 games" to end of last season's form.

If after this post you still maintain your stance Dayo and Ibime, you both will go down as the most deluded pair of idiots on this forum.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2011
nateevs:

Hehehehehe. . .

How can I begin to laugh at you both? You guys have turned yourselves into clowns in an attempt to prove something.
Firstly, how dumb can you be to draw any sort of conclusion from a single event? Not anywhere in history has anyone been able to draw and sort of inference from a single event.

You both possess[b] immense stupidity[/b] to take a single game and suggest that based on on stats from that game, Torres does worse with the team. You then go ahead and isolate that single statistical evidence, ignoring any other mitigating and/or enhancing factors and then totally draw an inference. If anything at all, based on this act of stupendous idiocy, I should not be having any sort of conversation with you both.

Imagine Dayo taking the average of six events, then comparing the result with the outcome of a single event and then telling others they are silly for not accepting. . . I am lost for words to call you. He even had the audacity to use the clause[b] "It shot up" [/b]

Dayo is making us believe that this single piece of empirical evidence carries more weight than the result/average of 6 events. You are dumb, st.upid, senseless and sending you to school has been a sheer waste of meaningful resources.

If after this post you still maintain your stance Dayo and Ibime, you both will go down as the most deluded pair of idiots on this forum.

outstanding!!!
nateevs, take your e-handshake! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2011
coogar:

that is irrelevant!
i scored 390 in jamb, and you are asking me why i scored 100 in poly-jamb?
does that make sense?

Walcott scored against Man Utd, How did he perform in the Poly jambs of Tottenham, Blackburn, Swansea and Bolton

Crouch scored against Man utd, How has he performed in the Poly Jambs Sunderland, Swansea etc,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2011
dayokanu:

Walcott scored against Man Utd, How did he perform in the Poly jambs of Tottenham, Blackburn, Swansea and Bolton
Crouch scored against Man utd, How has he performed in the Poly Jambs Sunderland, Swansea etc,

more irrelevant facts. . . . . .
torres has scored against every big team in england. torres has scored 4 times against man utd, he scored 10 times against chelsea!
he has scored against wenger's team too. torres is far better than any german striker since klinsmann!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by ritchboy(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2011
"It shot up" grin grin grin grin

**grabs popcorn**

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (100)

Bayern Munich Fans / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.