Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! (81249 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2011
dayokanu:

I was waiting for him to hang himself.

The "We were playing a poor team" argument might have held if the other 6 teams you played were very strong teams. I have shown him that 5 of those 6 teams were equally as poor as Bolton.

I knew it was an INTELLECTUAL FAILING cos there was only one cop out for him, There was only one excuse that could bail him out and he isnt even thinking in that direction. If he had argued that the Bolton figures were OUTLIERS,

It might have made a plausible argument and I might have cut him some slack and wait for stats from the other 2 "WITHOUT TORRES" fixtures to compare the averages with the previous "WITH TORRES" games

I mean just look at his post. Talking to me without any evidence or back up. I am researching figures and my brain interprets it in more ways than you will ever be able to dude.

I give you the form of the teams leading up to the time we played them.

Stoke -            First game
WBA -             L
Norwich -         D D L
Sunderland -    D L D
Swansea -       L D D L W
United -           W W W W W
Bolton -           W L L L L L

This is what all the teams were doing just before we met them. Now Dayo was trying to tell me that Bolton was not the worst team we've played. The only team that comes close to Bolton's form just before we played them is WBA with one loss. Guess what? We had 563 passes - only 17 less than the Bolton game.

You are trying to act intelligent by taking an average which arrives at a figure obviously way less than the Bolton game - that way you can take out any focus on the 563 passes in the WBA which Torres was involved in. The only thing is that I see through your dumbness and shatter this to pieces.

How can anyone in his right mind persist in arguing in this manner? What exactly have you proved?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2011
nateevs:

Hehehehehe. . .
How can I begin to laugh at you both? You guys have turned yourselves into clowns in an attempt to prove something.
Firstly, how dumb can you be to draw any sort of conclusion from a single event? Not anywhere in history has anyone been able to draw and sort of inference from a single event. Now for you both to harp on about that beats my imagination.

You both possess immense stupidity to take a single game and suggest that based on on stats from that game, Torres does worse with the team. You then go ahead and isolate that single statistical evidence, ignoring any other mitigating and/or enhancing factors and then totally draw an inference. If anything at all, based on this act of stupendous idiocy, I should not be having any sort of conversation with you both.

Your lack of intelligence or Education or Both stands out like a sore thumb. I cant belive anyone who did national Common Entrace Exams and used Odiaka, Would come up with this faulty stastistical analysis.

In the 6 games you brought out vs the Bolton game, The Bolton game figures was wayy more than any of the other 6 gameweeks

When you compare the pass completion for the individual game weeks vs mins Torres spent on the field
Chelsea vs Bolton 580 succesful passes Torres spent 0 min on the field
Chelsea vs Stoke 396 succesful passes Torres spent 89mins on the field
Chelsea vs WBA 563 succesful passes Torres spent 60mins on the field
Chelsea vs Norwich 485 succesful passes Torres spent 83mins on the field
Chelsea vs Sunderland 511 succesful passes Torres spent 16mins on the field
Chelsea vs man utd 364 succesful passes Torres spent 90mins on the field

Vs Swansea Torres was red carded Chelsea played with 10 men and I would exclude that.

Looking at the figures above.
Chelsea was least succesful in games vs Stoke, Norwich and Man Utd Where Torres spent the most amount of time on the field.
Chelsea was most succesful in games vs WBA, Sunderland and Bolton where Torres spent the least amount of time on the field

This points to it that Chelsea succesful pass rate is inversely proportional to time spent by Torres on the field

But a Palm wine kiosk analyst like Nateevs cant spot this

Imagine Dayo taking the average of six events, then comparing the result with the outcome of a single event and then telling others they are silly for not accepting. . . I am lost for words to call you. He even had the audacity to use the clause[b] "It shot up" [/b]

Dayo is making us believe that this single piece of empirical evidence carries more weight than the result/average of 6 events. You are dumb, st.upid, senseless and sending you to school has been a sheer waste of meaningful resources.

What made the figures vs Bolton to suddenly go up? Did a meteor strike the surface of the earth on Sunday or what happened?

A student that cops 40% on the regular suddenly scores 80% in the next text. What happened? Global warming?

Now Dayo does not think that the following points are worth any sort of consideration.

The fact that the opposition after 6 games had copped only 3 points.
Norwich as an opposition was winless till they played Chelsea tey a "WITH TORRES" Chelsea was still dire

That the 3 points being the first game of the season and those 3 points against a newly promoted side "QPR".

The almighty Chelsea with Torres played a newly promoted and winless Norwich and Torres was still horrible in the game

That Bolton's run of form dates to the end of last season where they lost their last 5 games of the season.
That there is any sort of relation of Bolton's "one win in the last 7 games" to end of last season's form.

Its extremely brainless to link to different seasons forms together after the team got a player overhaul(Sold Elmander, Cohen, O brien, Matthew taylor etc and bought in Eagles, Tuncay, Reo Coker, Boyata, Ngog and Kakuta meaning about half of their starting 11 are different from last season), 3 months rest, and play completely different opponents

WHY DO YOU THINK PUNDITS SAY NO TWO SEASONS ARE THE SAME

If after this post you still maintain your stance Dayo and Ibime, you both will go down as the most deluded pair of idiots on this forum.

The post of comparing 2 different seasons confirmed your life long membership in the Grand association of Id1ots Not only on nairaland but also Globally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2011
coogar:

more irrelevant facts. . . . . .
torres has scored against every big team in england. torres has scored 4 times against man utd, he scored 10 times against chelsea!
he has scored against wenger's team too. torres is far better than any german striker since klinsmann!

Walcott has scored against Man Utd, Chelsea, yet could not score vs Blackburn, Swansea etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2011
nateevs:

How can anyone in his right mind persist in arguing in this manner? What exactly have you proved?

dayokanu is a charlatan! the biggest coot in this part of the world.
i am struggling to understand what he's trying to prove here. that torres is useless? that drogba is better upfront than torres or what?

dayokanu:

Looking at the figures above.
Chelsea was least succesful in games vs Stoke, Norwich and Man Utd Where Torres spent the most amount of time on the field.
Chelsea was most succesful in games vs WBA, Sunderland and Bolton where Torres spent the least amount of time on the field

games torres spent the most amount of time on the field
man utd(1st)
stoke(8th)
norwich(9th)

games torres spent the least amount of time on the field.
sunderland(16th)
west brom(17th)
bolton(20th)

if this does not prove dayokanu is a halfwit trying to disguise as a genius, nothing else would!

dayokanu:

Walcott has scored against Man Utd, Chelsea, yet could not score vs Blackburn, Swansea etc

walcott has scored against man utd, once(this season)
walcott has scored against chelse, once(i think at the emirates last season)

torres has scored multiple times against both teams - home and away!
concentrate! i said torres has scored more goals against united and chelsea more than any striker in the league.
no luck of the draw or mishap or one-offs!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2011
nateevs:

I mean just look at his post. Talking to me without any evidence or back up. I am researching figures and my brain interprets it in more ways than you will ever be able to dude.

I give you the form of the teams leading up to the time we played them.

Stoke -            First game
WBA -             L
Norwich -         D D L
Sunderland -    D L D
Swansea -       L D D L W
United -           W W W W W
Bolton -           W L L L L L

How can anyone compile data like this? Eve if you went to Arabic school under Boko Haram you cant be excused from this mor0nic post. Like Ibime said, This isnt a Football exposure issue Its lack of basic common sense and intelligence.

First game against Stoke 0 previous appearance Correct
Second game against WBA 1 previous game this season correct
Third game against Norwich 2 previous games this season YET MULLAH NATTEVS gave us 3 Games
Fifth game against Man Utd meaning 4 previous games yet  ALHAJI NATEEVS gave us 5 game preceeding already?

Did you ever write any documents targeted at intellectuals in the past 30yrs?

You are trying to act intelligent by taking an average which arrives at a figure obviously way less than the Bolton game - that way you can take out any focus on the 563 passes in the WBA which Torres was involved in. The only thing is that I see through your dumbness and shatter this to pieces.

My previous post has shown how bereft of intelligence you are. What was Torres level of involvement? 60mins. Check the next one vs Sunderland, What was Torres min of involvement? 16mins

Its sad that some people on this thread look up to you and you are showing you are no smarter than a 5th grader.

Nateevs You are a disgrace to every aspiring intellectual, using Drogbas words, You are a phocking disgrace!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2011
Dude.

You are obviously deluded. It is absolutely stu.pid to try to argue in this way. 'The number of passes is inversely proportional to Torres' number of minutes on the pitch'. I will not go down the route of beer parlour analysis with your dumb arrse.

Unless you can prove the number of passes completed by the team in the time Torres was playing you cannot prove anything mate. More importantly, you cannot drag me with you into the gutters of intellectually-bereft arguments of concluding that the number of passes made by the "whole team" is influenced by the presence/absence of an attacker.

I am sorry but intentionally excluding other crucial factors like;

Influence of other featuring personnel on particular match-day,
Strength of opposition,
Defensive set-up of opposition,

to name a few in a bid to win a hopeless argument is absolutely heart breaking.

How can anyone argue like this? What are you trying to prove?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2011
nateevs:

Dude.

You are obviously deluded. It is absolutely stu.pid to try to argue in this way. The number of passes is inversely proportional to Torres' number of minutes on the pitch. I will go down the route of beer parlour analysis with your dumb Bottom.

Unless you can prove the number of passes completed by the team in the time Torres was playing you cannot prove anything mate. More importantly, you cannot drag me with you into the gutters of intellectually-bereft arguments of concluding that the number of passes made by the "whole team" is influenced by the presence/absence of an attacker.

Strength of opposition,

How can anyone argue like this?
Now

nateevs, no need to argue any further.

i have analysed the positions of the teams chelsea played against.
as you can see, torres played more minutes in the games involving teams in the top half of the table and he was less involved against the teams in the bottom half of the table - villas-boas knows fully well the value of torres contrary to what the charlatans think!

that fact alone has rendered the theories of dayokanu and ibime null and void
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2011
nateevs:

Dude.
You are obviously deluded. It is absolutely stu.pid to try to argue in this way. The number of passes is inversely proportional to Torres' number of minutes on the pitch. I will go down the route of beer parlour analysis with your dumb Bottom.
Strength of opposition,
How can anyone argue like this?
Now

I am beginning to think you are a hopeless case.

Maybe we should consoder the weather, The Longitude and Latitude the games was played, the temperatures, the atmospheric pleasure, the State of mind of the individual players

Bolton is the worst opponent according to you because they were bottom of the table simplistic and would be ashamed if it was made by a toddler.

FYI Bolton in their 7 games have played Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City.

Any intelligent analyst would consider that Bolton has played all the big boys in the league and those results are not a reflection of what their average performance all season would look like.

Show me any other team in the whole league that has played such opposition and lets see their position on the table

Its such a disgrace that one can argue like this on the web. Just because you know its an anonymous forum. What led to many being lynched was way less than this.

For someone who thinks last seasons form is indicative of this season. Despite the fact that Half of the starting 11 in both periods were different. Seriously are you a GAYYner is disguise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2011
dayokanu:

Bolton is the worst opponent according to you because they were bottom og the table simplistic and would be ashamed if it was made by a toddler.
FYI Bolton in their 7 games have played Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City.

Any intelligent analyst would consider that Bolton has played all the big boys in the league and those results are not a reflection of what their average performance all season would look like.

what about sunderland and west brom?
have they played all the big boys in the league too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2011

Any intelligent analyst would consider that Bolton has played all the big boys in the league and[b] those results are not a reflection of what their average performance all season would look like.[/b]

Stu.pid goat. Have you seen anyone arguing that this is what Bolton performance will look like over the season? Maybe this is what you have at the back of your mind. Arindin!  

It does not matter what teams they played running up to when they played us, what matters is their form coming into the Chelsea game and they lost almost all except the first. Stoke have already played Chelsea, ManU and Liverpool. You know what they got off those games? 5pts. Bolton got Zilch and conceded 11 goals in the same games.
How can they not be the worst team? You like to think you are smarter than you are but you are laying your silly.ity bare in public.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2011
nateevs:

Stu.pid goat. Have you seen anyone arguing that this is what Bolton performance will look like over the season? Maybe this is what you have at the back of your mind. Arindin!  

It does not matter what teams they played running up to when they played us, what matters is their form coming into the Chelsea game and they lost almost all except the first. Stoke have already played Chelsea, ManU and Liverpool. You know what they got off those games? 5pts. Bolton got Zilch and conceded 11 goals in the same games.
How can they not be the worst team? You like to think you are smarter than you are but you are laying your silly.ity bare in public.

i can actually say united and chelsea were lucky to get a point at the britannia sef!
stoke could have easily won those matches and yet dayokanu is ptyalizing heresy here because he has the backing of the charlatan-in-chief, corpulent ibime. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2011
nateevs:

It does not matter what teams they played running up to when they played us, what matters is their form coming into the Chelsea game and they lost almost all except the first.

You have indeed confirmed yourself as the greatest Mor0n on this forum,

When you were christened Omugo Akindindinrin Akindanidani, Little did people know it would have far reaching effect on your life.

Chelsea plays Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal pick 2 points from those games
Wigan play Swansea Liverpool Woves Everton Sunderland pick 3 points from those
Swansea plays Blackburn, Norwich, WBA and Wigan pick 5 points from those games that means

Means amongst those 3 teams Chelsea is the weakest? This is Grade 1 stupidity, I am sure your type would be wanted in all biological labs for studies on inherited and acquired stupid1ty

Stoke have already played Chelsea, ManU and Liverpool. You know what they got off those games? 5pts. Bolton got Zilch and conceded 11 goals in the same games.

So Stoke is better than Bolton means Bolton is the worst team in the league? a league of 20 teams?

Nateevs did you suddenly develop this stupidity or you have had it all along?

OMG This kind of stupidity cant be available anyhow, You are an endagered specie of how a human can function on negative IQ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 12:03am On Oct 04, 2011
dayokanu:

When you were christened Omugo Akindindinrin Akindanidani, Little did people know it would have far reaching effect on your life.

dayokanu, you are embarrassing yourself!

Chelsea plays Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal pick 2 points from those games
Swansea plays Blackburn, Norwich, WBA and Wigan pick 5 points from those games that means

Means amongst those 3 teams Chelsea is the weakest? This is Grade 1 stupidity, I am sure your type would be wanted in all biological labs for studies on inherited and acquired stupid1ty

what is the meaning of the nonsense you typed above?
nateev's point - bolton have no excuses losing that many games against the big boys.
bolton got 0 point against chelsea, 0 against man utd, 0 against arsenal, 0 against liverpool
stoke got 1 point against chelsea, 1 point against man utd [/b]and [b]3 points against liverpool

can you see the common factors as opposed to the dross and brainless example you typed above?

So Stoke is better than Bolton means Bolton is the worst team in the league? a league of 20 teams?

on current form, bolton are the worst team in the league!
the league table never lies unless you believe arsenal are better than man utd and man city(this season)!!

OMG This kind of stupidity cant be available anyhow, You are an endagered specie of how a human can function on negative IQ

i would let nateevs answer this himself. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 12:05am On Oct 04, 2011
coogar:

what about sunderland and west brom?
have they played all the big boys in the league too?

Are you sure of this?

Sunderland and WBA have played all the BIG boys? The CL representatives for this season or the BIG 4??

What was the score when both of these teams played Joint table toppers Man City? What was the scores when Sunderland played Man Utd?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 12:09am On Oct 04, 2011
dayokanu:

You probably were pasting you-tube videos on the Arsenal threads when everyone went for brain upgrades. At the time Bolton played Chelsea, they were the poorest team in the league copping just 3 points in their last 7 games and sitting on the bottom of the table. Whether that is as a result of tougher opposition is yet to be determined but at present is only subjective.

Secondly this only exposes your argument. After playing Pool, Utd, City, Arsenal and losing to them all, how do you expect them to come into the game with Chelsea feeling confident? How can you then argue that Chelsea running them over is "only" as a result of Torres not being in the team?

Can you see how daft you are looking by the minute?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 12:10am On Oct 04, 2011
coogar:

nateev's point - bolton have no excuses losing that many games against the big boys.
bolton got 0 point against chelsea, 0 against man utd, 0 against arsenal, 0 against liverpool
stoke got 1 point against chelsea, 1 point against man utd [/b]and [b]3 points against liverpool

can you see the common factors as opposed to the dross and brainless example you typed above?

Stoke got better results vs big teams means Bolton is the Worst team in the league?

This is extreme Brainlessness.

But I am coming to you later, Let me put Nateevs in his place in the comity of muppets and we would take ours to manure thread anyday you are game.

You know I was on ceasefire with you to deal with GAYYners but since they are non issues again you can bring yours to Manure thread so we can continue where we left off in 2008/2009
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 12:18am On Oct 04, 2011
nateevs:

You probably were pasting you-tube videos on the Arsenal threads when everyone went for brain upgrades.

You knew people went brain upgrades and deliberately stayed back or they bounced you that you needed at least 73 previous upgrades to be eligible? grin

At the time Bolton played Chelsea, they were the poorest team in the league copping just 3 points in their last 7 games and sitting on the bottom of the table. Whether that is as a result of tougher opposition is yet to be determined but at present is only subjective.

How were you able to keep a straight face typing the bolded? grin Can you name 5 other teams who have faced tougher or equal oppositions and their position in the league?

Secondly this only exposes your argument. After playing Pool, Utd, City, Arsenal and losing to them all, how do you expect them to come into the game with Chelsea feeling confident? How can you then argue that Chelsea running them over is "only" as a result of Torres not being in the team?

See what Nateevs has turned football analysis to? its now Psychology? When you saw then walk to the field in their own stadium, You were able to see that they were not confident enough and thus Chelsea was able to run them over? grin grin

have you considered that Basket mouth and Ali Baba made millions saying similar things. Football turned comedy. Did you also see those of the Bolton players who had erections going to the field? or how many of them did their gf nag before leaving home?

Can you see how daft you are looking by the minute?

Nateevs at this point I would suggest you get a cold beer and a shower. You have embarrased yourself enough for tonight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 12:24am On Oct 04, 2011
dayokanu:

Stoke got better results vs big teams means Bolton is the Worst team in the league?
This is extreme Brainlessness.

stoke got better results vs big teams means stoke are a tougher opposition than bolton. it simply means your moronic theory about torres' absence last night leading to chelsea doing very well is crass! that is the crux of the issue! chelsea played their softest opponent without torres - it's spastic to build a case around that result to flog torres!

But I am coming to you later, Let me put Nateevs in his place in the comity of muppets and we would take ours to manure thread anyday you are game.

nateevs has beaten you bluish blackish on this topic! what happened before now is not important!

You know I was on ceasefire with you to deal with GAYYners but since they are non issues again you can bring yours to Manure thread so we can continue where we left off in 2008/2009

2008/9? i don't think i remember ever battling you in those years!
but then - bring it! i am not the type to shy away from battles. i am armed, masked and dangerous. . . . .

thanks to opta, i now have all the relevant stats of all the german players in the bundesliga.
i shall nitpick every player you bring up and analyze their stats with a fine comb!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 12:26am On Oct 04, 2011
dayokanu:

You knew people went brain upgrades and deliberately stayed back or they bounced you that you needed at least 73 previous upgrades to be eligible?  grin
How were you able to keep a straight face typing the bolded? grin Can you name 5 other teams who have faced tougher or equal oppositions and their position in the league?
See what Nateevs has turned football analysis to? its now Psychology? When you saw then walk to the field in their own stadium, You were able to see that they were not confident enough and thus Chelsea was able to run them over?  grin grin
have you considered that Basket mouth and Ali Baba made millions saying similar things. Football turned comedy. Did you also see those of the Bolton players who had erections going to the field? or how many of them did their gf nag before leaving home?

Nateevs at this point I would suggest you get a cold beer and a shower. You have embarrased yourself enough for tonight.

It is obvious now that you have nothing else to say. No more facts, no more yeye backups.
So turning all to jokes will be an easy way to leave the argument without notice.

For the record, Dayo believes that it is impossible for Bolton to not feel lack of confidence after playing City, Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal in a row and losing all games. In fact, Dayo must be the first person who tries to dissociate psychology from football when every football club pay millions to psychologists . . .

You are very very daft. . . and you are doing your personality no good by persisting with this futile argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 12:30am On Oct 04, 2011
nateevs:

It is obvious now that you have nothing else to say. No more facts, no more yeye backups.
So turning all to jokes will be an easy way to leave the argument without notice.
For the record, Dayo believes that it is impossible for Bolton to not feel lack of confidence after playing City, Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal in a row. In fact, Dayo must be the first person who tries to dissociate psychology from football when every football clubs pay millions to psychologists . . .
You are very very daft. . . and you are doing your personality no good by persisting with this futile argument.

Nateevs, This is beyond pathetic, Did you read your responses before you post? or you just type away?

What about the part where the players decide to stop the rot and fight back from their many losses?

So in your conclusion since they lost their last 5 games they would be psychologically down and would continue losing , That was why they lost to Chelsea?

If you were a Psychologist by profession You would have been fired long ago.

Nateevs you are a phocking disgrace!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 12:36am On Oct 04, 2011
dayokanu:

Nateevs, This is beyond pathetic, Did you read your responses before you post? or you just type away?
What about the part where the players decide to stop the rot and fight back from their many losses?
So in your conclusion since they lost their last 5 games they would be psychologically down and would continue losing , That was why they lost to Chelsea?

Exactly! So if it is possible to "stop the rot and fight back from their many losses" , why are you then making a case for them for losing games against tough opposition? Is it only against Chelsea they could have fought back?

So they were either poor in quality which made them easy to be run over or they were suffering from lack of confidence, having lost previous games to the big boys, and then that made it easy for them to be run over. . , 

Whichever way you want to spin it, you still are not winning.

It just looks like you are exposing how st.upid you are every half a minute now. My fear is that the rate is increasing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 12:39am On Oct 04, 2011
coogar:

stoke got better results vs big teams means stoke are a tougher opposition than bolton. it simply means your moronic theory about torres' absence last night leading to chelsea doing very well is crass! that is the crux of the issue! chelsea played their softest opponent without torres - it's spastic to build a case around that result to flog torres!

That would have made sense if Chelsea had only played Stokes and Bolton all season long. Stokes is stronger than Boltom now means Bolton is the weakest in the league

2008/9? i don't think i remember ever battling you in those years!
but then - bring it! i am not the type to shy away from battles. i am armed, masked and dangerous. . . . .

Like the cartoon character superman abi  grin grin

thanks to opta, i now have all the relevant stats of all the german players in the bundesliga.
i shall nitpick every player you bring up and analyze their stats with a fine comb!

You mean Opta now distributes intelligence?. No be today I don dey school you European football on this pages.

The only thing i like about you is that you are a fast learner unlike some.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 12:39am On Oct 04, 2011
dayokanu:

so explain to us why arsenal players haven't decided yet to stop the rot and fight back from their many losses.
arsenal have only won 3 games in their last 16. arsenal lost against birmingham in the carling cup final and their results continue to get worse!

dayokanu, world's greatest psychologist - can you explain?
i mean, if you don't believe football is 50% psychology(mental strength) then you are the biggest ninny on the planet!

dayokanu:

That would have made sense if Chelsea had only played Stokes and Bolton all season long. Stokes is stronger than Boltom now means Bolton is the weakest in the league

bolton is the weakest chelsea have played (yet)!
how's that difficult to understand? look at the positions of the teams torres played against and spent more minutes on the pitch. . . . .
now compare it to the others where he spent less minutes on the pitch. can you not see a disparity between the two or are you colour blind? grin

Like the cartoon character superman abi  grin grin

silver surfer!

You mean Opta now distributes intelligence?. No be today I don dey school you European football on this pages.

opta produces stats. stats then become facts. facts then win arguments!
school who for european football? like telling me la liga is better than the premier league until i produced raw facts that the premier league is more competitive and have more quality fairly distributed?

The only thing i like about you is that you are a fast learner unlike some.

the only thing i admire about you is that when you lose in argument, you usually don't come back to post again.
but tonight, nateevs has really mopped the public toilet with your thick lips!

nateevs 8-2 dayokanu
nateevs 5-0 ibime!

i don't always agree with nateevs but the negroid is on point tonight.
he's in the best form of his life like mario gomez!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 12:47am On Oct 04, 2011
nateevs:

Exactly! So if it is possible to "stop the rot and fight back from their many losses" , why are you then making a case for them for losing games against tough opposition? Is it only against Chelsea they could have fought back?
So they were either poor in quality which made them easy to be run over or they were suffering from lack of confidence, having lost previous games to the big boys, and then that made it easy for them to be run over. . ,  
Whichever way you want to spin it, you still are not winning. It just looks like you are exposing how st.upid you are every half a minute now. My fear is that the rate is increasing.

The basic fact in football and Sport and life generally is that is more difficult to beat a stronger opposition.

Its more difficult for Bash Ali to beat klitscko than to beat Joe lasisi. Why I have to explain this to an adult is the baffling part. shocked

Should Riddick Bowe fight Klitschko, Hollyfield, Tyson, Lennox Lewis and lose all doesnt mean he is the weakest boxer in the world  embarassed embarassed.

Bolton played the top teams of the EPL and the probability of losing is higher than winning, Go and check their odds with bookies. sad

Bolton played Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool in succesion. Their opponents in all these games were way stronger on paper. So losing to them is expected, Its the norm rather than the exception. Togo is expected to lose to Brazil 

It is extreme case of stupidity to expect otherwise. Well since you have proven to be the most silly individual alive It should be no surprise cool cool

Can you relax write your opinions and argument on a piece of paper, Show to someone much more intelligent than you are before posting and I would respond to it in the morning for now I cant continue to glorify stupidity with responses.  tongue tongue

Imagine I had to explain that the strenght of teams mostly determine results  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 12:54am On Oct 04, 2011
Still in the business of contradicting and exposing yourself. . .

Bolton played man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool in succesion. Their opponents in all these games were stronger on paper. So losing to them is expected

I am struggling to understanding which part you are still arguing because you are all over the place. You have seized the initiative, taken over the whole show and now effectively arguing against yourself all in one night. SMH.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 1:02am On Oct 04, 2011
dayokanu:

Bolton played the top teams of the EPL and the probability of losing is higher than winning, Go and check their odds with bookies.

Bolton played man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool in succesion. Their opponents in all these games were stronger on paper. So losing to them is expected

It is extreme case of stupidity to expect otherwise. Well since you have proven to be the most silly individual alive It should be no surprise

stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum.

stoke played 3 of these big boys and they did not lose a single point in those matches.
those teams are stronger on paper than stoke but stoke still held their own!

abeg, i am exhausted. going to bed with a wide grin on my face that dayo has been properly tutored! grin
goodnight, fellas!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 1:10am On Oct 04, 2011
nateevs:

Still in the business of contradicting and exposing yourself. . .
I am struggling to understanding which part you are still arguing because you are all over the place. You have seized the initiative, taken over the whole show and now effectively arguing against yourself all in one night. SMH.

At this point I have to ask what your level of education is. Did you complete secondary school?

So If you are determined, You still cant lose to a superior opponent? Its like Bash Ali determined and goes into a bout with Klitschko, It would require a miracle to come out?

Most toddlers have higher IQ's than this Nateevs you need to go and sleep its past your bed time

coogar:

stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum.

stoke played 3 of these big boys and they did not lose a single point in those matches.
those teams are stronger on paper than stoke but stoke still held their own!

abeg, i am exhausted. going to bed with a wide grin on my face that dayo has been properly tutored! grin
goodnight, fellas!

Stoke didnt lose a single point yet they copped 5 points out of 9 maximum possible Coogar go and sleep seriously.

Stoke being a much stronger team than Bolton it is expected.

Are you saying the odds of Cheslea beating Barcelona is the same as for Wigan Atletic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 1:27am On Oct 04, 2011
So If you are determined, You still cant lose to a superior opponent?

You tell me. Since you are obviously the one arguing for both sides now.
Everyone seems to have lost understanding of exactly what you are arguing about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 04, 2011
Ibime has succeded in making a Mountain outta a Molehole - Hope he's happy now? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2011
coogar:

walcott [b]has scored against chelse, once(i [/b]think at the emirates last season)

Oga Ade mr Opta_sharon AKA coogar, that is so patently wrong its embarassing.

either you correct yourself or we take it that just like this one here, your numerous "stats" without source are fabrications.

NB: matter of fact, i think that you should always point us to the sources of this your "stats" henceforth.

ONIRO oshi grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
4llerbuntu:

Oga Ade mr Opta_sharon AKA coogar, that is so patently wrong its embarassing.

either you correct yourself or we take it that just like this one here, your numerous "stats" without source are fabrications.

NB: matter of fact, i think that you should always point us to the sources of this your "stats" henceforth.

ONIRO oshi grin grin grin grin grin grin

you are a tool!
carling cup fluke does not count in this argument - mr 4llerbuntu the obnoxious swine!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2011
hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

buroda oniro oshi./

revise yourself AGAIN before one of your pals comes here to disgrace you tongue tongue tongue tongue
you said it was one. so how many is it now? oya revise it again.!! even a blue sef will never say this

BTW, nor dey come give us RAW AKAMU chop for NL again, POST YOUR OPTA STATS SOURCES. SIMPLE!!

whats so hard in that? lets see this "stats" you are always citing. photoshop is allowed for screenies, incase you do not want us to see links. webpage spoofing is also allowed.

opta-liar

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (100)

Bayern Munich Fans / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.