Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! (80416 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2011
BlueDiva:

^^^
We have support from the slums to the palaces. . . cheesy

Nice play today. Ramires is becoming better by the day.
I'm so in love with Mata, my new husband.

Why can't we just loan out Josh, Lukaku, Bertrand. I hate to see those boys waste.

See what Sturridge has become. A loan is the way to go.
I know Josh will become world class if he goes on a loan. I'm sure of it.

It hurts me every single time he doesn't come on.
Anyway, the good news is that Romeu came on which is perfect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2011
Has anyone here been following the come back of Sam Hutchinson?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by ritchboy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
I thunk he "retired".

FBS:

I personally took this picture and I'm loving it.  grin I suppose put copyright on it. sef.

FBS why are there so many chicks in your house?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2011
Sam Hutchinson is a coach now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2011
Nateevs can we have the successful stats and unsuccessful stats for this game Chelsea vs Everton to now evaluate how the team played without Torres once again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ibime:

Sam Hutchinson is a coach now.

Are you serious? Sam was captain of the reserve side that played Aston Villa last week.
Sam has made a come back since the beginning of this year. I thought this was in the public domain.

He does not have any contract, no insurance and hence is playing at his own risk.
He's not been training like everyone else, but he's been playing.

He told Chelsea he wanted to return and he'd had the support.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by mykali(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2011
^^abeg, what kind of a name is Loftus-Cheek? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2011
dayokanu:

Nateevs can we have the successful stats and unsuccessful stats for this game Chelsea vs Everton to now evaluate how the team played without Torres once again

Or anyone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2011
[size=28pt]HaPpY BDaY AVB! 34 and Still Counting cheesy[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2011
^^^
Happy Birthday AVB. Keep that smile on our faces. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2011
ritchboy:

FBS why are there so many chicks in your house?
you wan some? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Or anyone
hehehe, Mr Torres a.k.a the shape-keeper. I wonder what happened to the shape of the team without him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2011
Happy Birthday Mr Boas!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chrisical(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2011
Happy birthday to the boss,AVB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
[size=18pt]Nateevs can we have the successful stats and unsuccessful stats for this game Chelsea vs Everton to now evaluate how the team played without Torres once again

Or can you give me the website you dig those stats from?[/size]

Ibime can you help?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2011
To be fair to Nateevs, DD's touch was pretty horrendous in the game, but he gave us something Torres cannot give which is a physical presence to occupy the Everton defence. The ball definitely stays in the opposition half more when Torres isn't playing because a strong ninja like DD makes it stick.

Torres on the other hand prefers that we play in our own half and release the balls into the channels for him to chase. If you play with the ball around the edge of the box, Torres doesnt like it cos he prefers counterattack. There needs to be some space in behind for Torres to flourish.

Ramires also likes the ball in behind. The goal he scored on Saturday is the kind of runs he should be making (counterattack runs), not running like headless he-goat into opposition box when there are ten men behind the ball - as he does most of the time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
I just need the succesful pass stats aside the fact that Chelsea 2 easiest games were when Fernando "Shape keeper" Torres was away
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
Can we please tap up Junior Hoilett like Citeh did to Nasri?

The dude's contract is due to expire next summer and IMO this ninja will be beasting for years to come.

He's been my revelation of the Prem so far this season, building on a brilliant end to last season.

Check him out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddAvft67RtA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2011
Ibime:

Can we please tap up Junior Hoilett like Citeh did to Nasri?

The dude's contract is due to expire next summer and IMO this ninja will be beasting for years to come.

He's been my revelation of the Prem so far this season, building on a brilliant end to last season.

Check him out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddAvft67RtA

ibime, have you seen your naija brothers on the bet cypher?
the slaughter-house cypher? if you compare nickle-9 to eminem again, i will sever your head and send it to your ex-girlfriend!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2011
@Ibime,

Go watch what the dude did against us in the 1-1 draw at Ewood Park in our 3rd title winning season. Also I remember him from last game of last season, Blackburn V Wolves. The dude is talent. My ideal type of player. The sort of player one can let loose on the flanks to allow Mata work behind the forward line.

I am not just sure we are looking at him. Kevin De Bryune, a similar player, was preferred in the summer. I say we get them both.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nateevs Can I have the succesful passes stats or at least the website you get it from

I want to see Chelseas possesion stat vs Everton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by lalaboi(m): 6:35am On Oct 18, 2011
Apparently we just paid 2million for a 14yr old. . Oluwaseyi Ojo of Milton keynes . . . And he plays for England Under 16's. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by ritchboy(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2011
coogar:

ibime, have you seen your naija brothers on the bet cypher?

I was embarrassed. . .

the slaughter-house cypher? if you compare nickle-9 to eminem again, i will sever your head and send it to your ex-girlfriend!

The white boy killed it, AGAIN! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2011
Make una no turn Chelsea thread into music section abeg. Em didn't murk anything. Nobody wants to hear crap about killing feotuses. Joe Budden had the best verse on the cypher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Nateevs Can I have the succesful passes stats or at least the website you get it from

I want to see Chelseas possesion stat vs Everton

What's your sudden obsession with Chelsea?
You don abandon them gaynners?

nateevs:

Are you serious? Sam was captain of the reserve side that played Aston Villa last week.
Sam has made a come back since the beginning of this year. I thought this was in the public domain.

I'm sure the coach statement was a joke.
Coach of wetin? Una 8's?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
Joe Budden was ill on the Cypher but to say his verse was the best is stretching it. . . . Em is a god!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
BlueDiva:

I'm sure the coach statement was a joke.
Coach of wetin? Una 8's?

No it wasn't. Sam really was on the verge of joining the coaching staff. The Club was going to support him through obtaining his coaching badges.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2011
nateevs:

No it wasn't. Sam really was on the verge of joining the coaching staff. The Club was going to support him through obtaining his coaching badges.

Yea, but as a rookie coach.
Surely, he wouldn't have gotten the license now abi?

The way AVB is going, one can predict 15pts in the next 5 games. wink

vs QPR
vs Arsenal
vs Blackburn
vs Liverpool
vs Wolves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
I love how you include Arsenal on the list. Biggest win of the season, mark my words. They don't know how to defend.
I won't say 3pts for Liverpool though. They can be tough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
Because they drew with United?
The game is at SB.

I'm certain we will get all 3 pts.
Take out Gerrard, Adams and Suarez.

As for Arsenal, we should use our reserves. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
nateevs:

I love how you include Arsenal on the list. Biggest win of the season, mark my words. They don't know how to defend.
I won't say 3pts for Liverpool though. They can be tough.

Clearly marked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2011
Nateevs for like 2 days now, I don dey beg you to show me the site you get your succesful passes from still nothing.

Ibime or anyone who has the site where the succesful passes are posted

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 / Bayern Munich Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.