Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry (59565 Views)

Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Rajman45(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2021
I can only blame her and her alone. She's not suppose to bring minor issue like this to the public. Tuface can spend much time has he wishes with his baby and her mother.
Brother 2face, grow up and mind ur business.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Romanoff(f): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2021
HellAnus:

show us the paper or forever remain shut

I'm sure that's what a marriage certificate is for. Maybe you should look for the marriage act of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Daniluv1(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Na cruise this people just dey so
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by tegafej(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Annie is too soft for my liking, someone under your roof has the guts to come insult you and your mom on social media, heyyyyy! its like I should just borrow this matter tufia imagine the rubbish Annie is facing because she chose to reason with a wandering penis.This thing dy pain meeeeee!!!

Wetin you go do?
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

madam are you tuface for your dreams!!

yoou fit be spiritual wife

why this thing dey vex you like this
It's paining me because lots of you have turned blind eyes to Annie's pain and endurance
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Goldbw122(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2021
That is why it is good to have your own financial wealth.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2021
tegafej:

Wetin you go do?
I know what to do
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by West2019(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Rubbish ,under your roof na you build the house ? Or nah your juju mama build the house , nah only you have kids for the brother , come of this when 2 baba is busy pregnant those lady's were when you then . 2 baba is only your husband not ur brother okay ashowo

6 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Cantonese: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Annie is too soft for my liking, someone under your roof has the guts to come insult you and your mom on social media, heyyyyy! its like I should just borrow this matter tufia imagine the rubbish Annie is facing because she chose to reason with a wandering penis.This thing dy pain meeeeee!!!

One sided judgement.

She fired the first shot and definitely she must expect a reaction. By the way the worst action that she can take is getting a divorce. I sincerely hope she’s not trying the American way to share the man’s wealth.

She knew the man had children by the other lady, Pero and others, but she went ahead to have children by him and thereafter claim the man in marriage as a trophy. How can she prove that the man, Tuface, ever loved her more than any of the other women before her?

She chose to be his wife. Marriages to most Nigerian men carry the two families along. She cannot vow that her family has not been benefiting from the man’s wealth.

Claiming that the man has seven children for me is leans towards hypocrisy. It is pretentious and calculated to keep the man to herself only.

It is true that by marriage vows the couple should keep to each other. In this case the man has children from other women. How did she ever expect the man, as popular a star as he is, to stay faithful with her all his life? This African interpretation of love does not always work.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by DWJOBScom(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Make them kuku fight nah cheesy grin
We the Online in-laws are solemnly behind Annie

Lol
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Jerryherd: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Big man problem... Annie , Pero and Charles are all fighting over Tuface because he is rich... If he was one broke irresponsible man like blackface, am sure they won't have his time

11 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by EcoLaw: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Life no balance

KillMNKnow:
Women and Simp will support and defend Annie

Men, adulterers and baby mamas will support and defend tuface
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Rugaria: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
You don't even know their story,Annie was there long before his fame and money it was these other yeye baby mamas that came after his fame and money and Pero has refused to let go even when tuface dumped her.

She knew about Pero before marrying Tuface.. So why the drama now ?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by JovialJune(f): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie doesn't need all this seriously, all these shalaye ko necessary, when a woman realises her happiness doesn't depend on any man but herself, that's an A-game self awareness, she should take a que from Anita, she silently filed for divorce and damned the consequences, that's a woman who knows her worth.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Cantonese:

One sided judgement.
What is one sided here,please don't provoke me more
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by lolu2019: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2021
HellAnus:
Na so Akwaibom and calabar people dey do. Their ladies are very useless when it comes to marriage. They are only good for fvcking and cooking
Bleep u
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by LutanFyah: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Annie is just a wife and not family. She can be disposed and another woman becomes the wife but Tuface cannot have another brother.

She doesn't have a male child, she should thread carefully.

14 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Matheusmartin: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Rotfl. People wey them no marry?
Keep screaming marriage there.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Rugaria:

She knew about Pero before marrying Tuface.. So why the drama now ?
Annie was there before the stupid pero and others,Pero should have respect herself but chose to bring problems to their marriage, She'll never know peace
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by HellAnus: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2021
lolu2019:
Bleep u

...and ur mama too

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by nerd004: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

She has more right over him than his brother.

Like it or not, that's it.

U are very wrong on this.... Divorce is waiting for her ....Trust she's a gonna,,she has the audacity to insult The Idibia's family,,,,am so sure Tuface's parents are not happy with her,,,,how can a woman bring her mother into her Marital home,,,,is this not wickedness.... Doesn't Tuface have his own too...

Talk sense abeg and trust me ... Annie is gone and I doubt if their marriage would ever remain the same

7 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Onelove508: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2021
DWJOBScom:
horrible
Am not getting popcorn for this drama as it's not a happy one
Someone prominent in their marriage should come to the rescue.
I wish she didn't come to social media
i wish brother to tuface shutup
i wish everyone taking sides stays off

Well wishes they are

U must be a good person.

Too peaceful, God bless u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Executer: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2021
See mumu talk....you are trying to protect him and you are subjecting him to a social media trial, someone you know doesn't like wahalla smh

6 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Isobug: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Women and Simp will support and defend Annie

Men, adulterers and baby mamas will support and defend tuface
What category are you?
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2021
LutanFyah:
Annie is just a wife and not family. She can be disposed and another woman becomes the wife but Tuface cannot have another brother.

She doesn't have a male child, she should thread carefully.
Rubbish, if she decides to leave tuface I bet you tuface will be unhappy for the rest of his life,I'm sure of this.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by NybenSBF101(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Hmm Igbos

Wawa. . Which of them is Igbo? Banza

2 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by josielewa(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Scamperlee:
We are watching the movie. Let's see where it ends
Rock your wife or gf wella with Titan gel It boost libido It make men last longer
sha be selling placebo for people
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Isobug: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

She has more right over him than his brother.

Like it or not, that's it.
Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by J2381: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2021
If it's that easy why didn't she have a successful brother? Or is she not lazy herself because she married 2face a successful Nigerian musician? grin

Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Romanoff(f): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2021
nerd004:

U are very wrong on this.... Divorce is waiting for her ....Trust she's a gonna,,she has the audacity to insult The Idibia's family,,,,am so sure Tuface's parents are not happy with her,,,,how can a woman bring her mother into her Marital home,,,,is this not wickedness.... Doesn't Tuface have his own too...

Talk sense abeg and trust me ... Annie is gone and I doubt if their marriage would ever remain the same

She is not losing anything by getting divorced to him.

A man who can't caution his prick to save his life. All the "Ever since I left you, I've been to hell and I'm back", "young man, be careful and think it twice, before you choose to use your device", bla bla bla.

Na juju she use for am wey e sing the song or he saw she was a good woman worth committing to.

She's not losing anything, na man be man wey no fit control him prick?

As long as she's still his legal wife, she has tight over him than even his mother.

Ask a lawyer to explain this to you.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by pansophist(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by emmanuelbrown26: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
We now understand her aggrivances
So his brothers cannot enjoy 2baba money again. Where was Annie when 2baba was hustling on the street of Lagos?
Naija

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together / Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.