Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry (59569 Views)

Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Romanoff(f): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Isobug:

Are you kidding me?

Ask a lawyer.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Lovenorth: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Hmm Igbos
And 'wahala' is like 5 and 6, they are next to each other grin
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by mkoabiola: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2021
Grab my popcorn n coke to read d gist

No marriage is perfect....

Forgt d smile
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by friendl: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Most men sleep with their baby mamas ,. Annie be very careful and wise especially with a man who loves his direct family.

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by lolu2019: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2021
HellAnus:

...and ur mama too
oloshi.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Liposure: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2021
HellAnus:
Na so Akwaibom and calabar people dey do. Their ladies are very useless when it comes to marriage. They are only good for fvcking and cooking
thats where i like them
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by nerd004: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Rubbish, if she decides to leave tuface I bet you tuface will be unhappy for the rest of his life,I'm sure of this.

And you think men are that emotional especially a renowned and wealthy celebrity like Tubabs...I am laughing in Swahili... Another woman would replace her immediately not to talk other baby mamas that have bn praying for this opportunity....

4 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by KillMNKnow(f): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2021
pansophist:

I support Annie, I'm I a simp?

You probably are not successful, because if you are and have lots of low lifes as families sucking you dry, you'll feel her pain.
so his mum and brothers are not his family
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by pansophist(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by angelfallz(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Hm, how do you know 2face has low lives as family and how are they sucking him dry?

pansophist:

I support Annie, I'm I a simp?

You probably are not successful, because if you are and have lots of low lifes as families sucking you dry, you'll feel her pain.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Johel(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Annie is too soft for my liking, someone under your roof has the guts to come insult you and your mom on social media, heyyyyy! its like I should just borrow this matter tufia imagine the rubbish Annie is facing because she chose to reason with a wandering penis.This thing dy pain meeeeee!!!

E go pain u till u get migraine....rubbish supporting rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by pansophist(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
so his mum and brothers are not his family

I'm referring to his brother.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by NiklauseFred(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Annie is too soft for my liking, someone under your roof has the guts to come insult you and your mom on social media, heyyyyy! its like I should just borrow this matter tufia imagine the rubbish Annie is facing because she chose to reason with a wandering penis.This thing dy pain meeeeee!!!

Guy calm down,no die here
You never hear the full story undecided

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by LutanFyah: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Rubbish, if she decides to leave tuface I bet you tuface will be unhappy for the rest of his life,I'm sure of this.
The illiterate should leave.

She thought we've forgotten how she schemed out Pero to force Tubaba to marry her. This is Africa and she doesn't have a male child so she should thread carefully before she finds herself on the street.

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Blackman101: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2021
I understand with Annie Idiba, dealing with extended family that see your husband as the bread winner is one big problem and having a husband that has series of children from other women na another problem.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Soulsymbol99: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2021
2baba go soon drop album grin
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Fiscus105(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

She has more right over him than his brother.

Like it or not, that's it.

More right and not absolute right.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by pansophist(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2021
angelfallz:
Hm, how do you know 2face has low lives as family and how are they sucking him dry?

Bros, why you come de write like woman?

I didn't say Tuface have low lifes as family, its a neutral statement to pass a point.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Okhuadams(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:

So if you were Anni, what would you have done?
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2021
nerd004:

And you think men are that emotional especially a renowned and wealthy celebrity like Tubabs...I am laughing in Swahili... Another woman would replace her immediately not to talk other baby mamas that have bn praying for this opportunity....
Don't be deceived by the action a man portrays outside, I can assure you that tuface is begging Annie behind close doors.Men are very weak emotionally but they raise their shoulders high at the initial stage of a breakup but we are talking about long terms here.I repeat tuface will live the rest of his life in regret if Annie choose to live

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by BRATISLAVA: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2021
abobote:
All these baby mama turned wife, they know you have baby mama outside already, they pretend to be the best of the baby mamas, and start showing their true colour when you make them wife. There's nothing wrong with Tuface spending a night with the other kids, most times the request comes from the kids and very hard to turn down as it is very emotional "Dad plz don't go, we want you to spend the night with us"
In a similar situation, a had a son from another girl, but fortunately she got married before I married my wife, last year when I came back to Nigeria, I went to see my son, and he insisted I spend the night or they allow him go with me, finally I had to spend the night alone in a hotel, but don't know how the news go to my wife, who is in Abuja

Complications of baby papa and premarital sex. Nobody wins.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Drixlee: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2021
So they even dey under same roof,you get grievances and you come online to do what exactly.they dont care them go use you gossip

3 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Fiscus105(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2021
abobote:
All these baby mama turned wife, they know you have baby mama outside already, they pretend to be the best of the baby mamas, and start showing their true colour when you make them wife. There's nothing wrong with Tuface spending a night with the other kids, most times the request comes from the kids and very hard to turn down as it is very emotional "Dad plz don't go, we want you to spend the night with us"
In a similar situation, a had a son from another girl, but fortunately she got married before I married my wife, last year when I came back to Nigeria, I went to see my son, and he insisted I spend the night or they allow him go with me, finally I had to spend the night alone in a hotel, but don't know how the news go to my wife, who is in Abuja

If its ur wife that spent night outside because of her son, can you tell us ur reaction towards her

3 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by cmecproblem(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Problem must de when only one person for the family money.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by OdenKelechi(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Hmm Igbos

Be like sey you dey ment...How's Benue Igbo? Olodo

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by pickatyoubackup: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:

She is under someone's roof too.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Blackman101: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2021
LutanFyah:
The illiterate should leave.

She thought we've forgotten how she schemed out Pero to force Tubaba to marry her. This is Africa and [b]she doesn't have a male child [/b]so she thread carefully before she finds herself on the street.

in this day and age we are still talking of male or female child?

4 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Imustnottalk: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2021
lonecatt:
Some brothers Sha with their overbearing entitlement mentality.you are angry that you cannot spend two hours in your brother's house,for what exactly?
If your brother want you in his home you will know ,stop bringing issue of his wife holding him down with juju.how about you going to build your own home so that your brother can come to spend 2hours there.

Don't want to take sides but Annie seems to be a patient somebody and that alone will buy people to her side.
what are you saying bro do you you mean it's not right for him to visit his brother or is that how you treat your siblings

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by pansophist(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Jerryherd:
Big man problem... Annie , Pero and Charles are all fighting over Tuface because he is rich... If he was one broke irresponsible man like blackface, am sure they won't have his time

Why you come de shade blackface now? Or does been broke mean being irresponsible?

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by pongwa(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2021
AprokoGirl:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/stop-sucking-your-brother-dry-annie-fires-back-at-tuface-idibias-brother/
I feel her pain. She has been surviving and I believe she will but first she must carry her matter off social media. Peace

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Romanoff(f): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Fiscus105:

More right and not absolute right.

The word i used is "More right".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.