Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry (59562 Views)

Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by FashionCookie(f): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Blackman101:

in this day and age we are still talking of male or female child?
That's how twisted an African man's mentality(Nigerians) especially can be.

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by MacANDIES: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Annie is too soft for my liking, someone under your roof has the guts to come insult you and your mom on social media, heyyyyy! its like I should just borrow this matter tufia imagine the rubbish Annie is facing because she chose to reason with a wandering penis.This thing dy pain meeeeee!!!

E never begin to pain you sha

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by JesseJo: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Annie is too soft for my liking, someone under your roof has the guts to come insult you and your mom on social media, heyyyyy! its like I should just borrow this matter tufia imagine the rubbish Annie is facing because she chose to reason with a wandering penis.This thing dy pain meeeeee!!!

But na Annie start am na...When she chose to insult her husband over an issue that is over 1yr old...Why did she drag the husband brothers into it by mentioning their names.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by 5ThChild: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2021
So the fight us about whose duty it is to suck 2 face dry

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by kay29000(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2021
othermen:
There is a lots going on, that should concern all of us, than the Idibia's private affair.

The next to hit the front-page on nairaland could be ''Annie Idibia has breakfast without Tuface'' or ''Annie Idibia coughs" . It's becoming excessive.

Hahahaha
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by emperordelis(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
It is shocking to see Annie call out her husband publicly over his constant visit to his baby mama (Pero) & his 3 kids.
Who ever deceived Annie that Tubaba will stick to her only will never see Heaven's gate!
Pero is Tubaba's first Baby Mama (not girlfriend) and their relationship produced odindin omo meta. In Yoruba land, a woman who has a child for a man is no longer regarded or referred to as Ale - Concubine, She is now a wife. Forget religion and western culture now. She will be referred to as wife once she have a child for the man whether they are married or not. Also such woman is entitled to everything the man owns, she is entitled to attend family meetings and events etc let alone a woman who had a whole 3 children for a man!

Now Tubaba left Pero, went ahead to knack what is the name of this mummy GO again?
Their relationship produced 2 cute boys.
The only reason Annie isn't fighting this babe is because the babe decided to move on by getting married. If she hadn't gotten married, today, Annie would have had to contend with two ladies for life Because there's no way you would stop a man from visiting his children and of course, during visits, they must knack!

Children has a way of bringing parents together whether you like it or not. Pero's express way still belongs to Tubaba as long as another man hasn't started plying that route, she's still haven't gotten over him and the 3 kids will one way or the other bring their parents together and even instigate a fresh relationship.

Annie saw all these red flags but choose to play "I WON HIS HEART", " I WON" to pepper the rest. I be babe and we sabi as he dey go - manipulating tricks.

His children, baby mamas will forever be in his life whether Annie likes it or not. Pero son is the first son whether Annie likes or not.
Though she is his first babe but iyen o matter because na who first born be the koko.

She accepted to be his wife despite all that is on ground which means she choose to swallow whatever comes out of it whether it is sweet or bitter. She choose to bear the burns the moment she choose to say Yes I Do to a polygamous man. She should carry her cross for life. She should just chill! That cry that she should have cried when she had just a baby and then move on But refused to move on but rather decided to accept his ring, that cry isn't necessary now.

As for the in-laws, there's is no way they can be shut out of the children's (their nieces, nephews, grand children) Hausa man go say INA! They will not only love the children but their mothers whether Annie likes it or not.

And when Tubaba dies, Na all the women go wear Anko (the same attire) stand together along with their children to honor their Father.
Also first son will be given the privilege to take some decision during family meetings & events too.
Will nko, na everyone go inherit father's property.

Make Annie go take chill pill jor. What she should be concerned about is the welfare of her kids and her which Tubaba is really trying.

As for you ladies wey go see man wey don born scatter full ground still shook head enter in the name of assurance and love this will be your fate! Be ready to become watch lady, monitoring spirit and you will have to be on BP & anti-envy pills for life.

No amount of Jaruma's kayanmatta will save you.

I come in Peace!

Ki aure ni mana,Wallahi bani da Yara,no kadai ne!!!! Tare,za mu Samu Yara masu hankali,Yara masu kyau
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by HMarshal(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:

Typical women,"to reason with a wondering penis".the future is truely women smh.

Leme ask u,wat made her "want to reason with the wondering penis" @all
Is she so dumb she dint know itld come to tuface sleeping over in the bby mamas house eventually

It's typical women to make wromg choices & mistakes & cry victims afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Suremikky(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2021
How tuface ended with this one of all the girls in Nigeria is wat i cant comprehend...calabar people in general are greedy and good for nothing other than Bleep(male&female)
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Passionate1(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:

Wandering penis! grin Na d route weh Chioma wan follow. .

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by akdjr(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie lived in a house built by 2Baba,
Annie travel on vacation with kids on 2baba expenses
Annie drive luxury cars bought by 2baba
2baba has house in Lagos, Abuja and Benue
2face has club in about 4places in Lagos
2face worth $16m according to forbs

How is the brothers sucking him dry is what I don't understand by Annie post.

I just hope she realize what she's putting her family into?

I pray for peace in their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by pocohantas(f): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2021
If a man’s family is sucking him dry, it is not your business as the wife or whatever.

I don’t put mouth in such matters. Even if he tells me from today till 2055 how his sister loves luxury perfumes, his mother likes vacations or his uncle wants this and that, I simply tell him to do it for them. If he decides not to go ahead with it, let it be his decision, not mine.

For no reason should you be the one to fight a man’s parasitic family. He knows them better than you do! If he is not fighting them, why should you stick out your head?

8 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Liposure: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2021
FashionCookie:
Haaaa...yeeee
my bad. I've a lot about their sexual and culinary skills
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by kay29000(m): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Austeeenxx:
These are the kinda contents I buy data for. Y'all shouldn't stop dropping premium contents. God bless you as you comply.

LMAO!
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2021
lonecatt:
Some brothers Sha with their overbearing entitlement mentality.you are angry that you cannot spend two hours in your brother's house,for what exactly?
If your brother want you in his home you will know ,stop bringing issue of his wife holding him down with juju.how about you going to build your own home so that your brother can come to spend 2hours there.

Don't want to take sides but Annie seems to be a patient somebody and that alone will buy people to her side.

Very daft reasoning. Annie herself is a mother. How will she feels when her son gets married and his wife don't want to see his siblings? The children she both cater and loved unconditionally?

Only daft and unreasonable human will try to separate siblings. Get that to your porous skull.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by od501: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2021
AprokoGirl:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/stop-sucking-your-brother-dry-annie-fires-back-at-tuface-idibias-brother/

Under your roof? Hanti go back to your father's house and leave the family alone.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Auxigen(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Shameless Adults!

Really shameless I tell you.
Tufiakwa! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by FashionCookie(f): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Liposure:
my bad. I've a lot about their sexual and culinary skills

Hmmm...lol
No vex make I ask, what tribe are you?
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by izubext007: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Nal people like u go enter husband hus, two happy brothers go turn enemy.
Bitch ass.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2021
HellAnus:
Na so Akwaibom and calabar people dey do. Their ladies are very useless when it comes to marriage. They are only good for fvcking and cooking
God go punish u
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Revelation4(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Fiscus105:
I think its clearer day by day with their posts.

I biliv the wife she is a type of me and my husband.
Yet her husband's brother is living under their roof
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by inikamoze(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
It is shocking to see Annie call out her husband publicly over his constant visit to his baby mama (Pero) & his 3 kids.
Who ever deceived Annie that Tubaba will stick to her only will never see Heaven's gate!
Pero is Tubaba's first Baby Mama (not girlfriend) and their relationship produced odindin omo meta. In Yoruba land, a woman who has a child for a man is no longer regarded or referred to as Ale - Concubine, She is now a wife. Forget religion and western culture now. She will be referred to as wife once she have a child for the man whether they are married or not. Also such woman is entitled to everything the man owns, she is entitled to attend family meetings and events etc let alone a woman who had a whole 3 children for a man!

Now Tubaba left Pero, went ahead to knack what is the name of this mummy GO again?
Their relationship produced 2 cute boys.
The only reason Annie isn't fighting this babe is because the babe decided to move on by getting married. If she hadn't gotten married, today, Annie would have had to contend with two ladies for life Because there's no way you would stop a man from visiting his children and of course, during visits, they must knack!

Children has a way of bringing parents together whether you like it or not. Pero's express way still belongs to Tubaba as long as another man hasn't started plying that route, she's still haven't gotten over him and the 3 kids will one way or the other bring their parents together and even instigate a fresh relationship.

Annie saw all these red flags but choose to play "I WON HIS HEART", " I WON" to pepper the rest. I be babe and we sabi as he dey go - manipulating tricks.

His children, baby mamas will forever be in his life whether Annie likes it or not. Pero son is the first son whether Annie likes or not.
Though she is his first babe but iyen o matter because na who first born be the koko.

She accepted to be his wife despite all that is on ground which means she choose to swallow whatever comes out of it whether it is sweet or bitter. She choose to bear the burns the moment she choose to say Yes I Do to a polygamous man. She should carry her cross for life. She should just chill! That cry that she should have cried when she had just a baby and then move on But refused to move on but rather decided to accept his ring, that cry isn't necessary now.

As for the in-laws, there's is no way they can be shut out of the children's (their nieces, nephews, grand children) Hausa man go say INA! They will not only love the children but their mothers whether Annie likes it or not.

And when Tubaba dies, Na all the women go wear Anko (the same attire) stand together along with their children to honor their Father.
Also first son will be given the privilege to take some decision during family meetings & events too.
Will nko, na everyone go inherit father's property.

Make Annie go take chill pill jor. What she should be concerned about is the welfare of her kids and her which Tubaba is really trying.

As for you ladies wey go see man wey don born scatter full ground still shook head enter in the name of assurance and love this will be your fate! Be ready to become watch lady, monitoring spirit and you will have to be on BP & anti-envy pills for life.

No amount of Jaruma's kayanmatta will save you.

I come in Peace!

I WISH I COULD GIVE THIS POST A BILLION LIKES

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by DrChukki: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Hmm Igbos

My brother sense is cheap na... Why not buy one even if na fowl own, it's better.

Existing without sense is kịlling you by the day and it's not good for your poor family...
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Prettychild(f): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Thank you for this
You are welcome �

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by HellAnus: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
God go punish u

As e take punish ur mama abi?
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Acidosis(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2021
kponkedenge:
Marriages generally aren't perfect, different marriages get different sort of problems... so never wish your marriage is like Mr A or Mrs B, because you see their flashy family pictures on social media....cos you might even be happier in your 'small' marriage than them.

Exactly.

Wisdom/knowledge will solve more marital problems than money can ever solve.

TuFace is not poor yet his wife isn't happy that someone is trying to suck him dry grin That's one of the problems of money. Money creates more problems, you start over-thinking. Money creates more needs and lusts. With lusts, your time (including family time) and thought processes get eroded and corrupted. You see, it's all deeply rooted in money.

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by gnykelly(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Rotfl.

Go Marriage registry go talk this thing.

Maybe for visas... But for divorce enforcement...hmmnnn
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by blackboy(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2021
I stand with Annie
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by xpool(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Shameless Adults!
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Tundex911: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Wtf again, so like this now we no go hear word cuz it's tubaba palava mtchewww

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Liposure: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2021
FashionCookie:

Hmmm...lol No vex make I ask, what tribe are you?
Igbo
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2021
HellAnus:

As e take punish ur mama abi?
I'm sure you're a product of Anal sex gone wrong according to your moniker your bastard fada was suppose to cum inside your hoeish mum anal instead cumdump in her pussy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.