Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (39832 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Digital Skill Can I Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Elibest693(m): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2022
Tomahawk99:
Get a AWS cloud certification.

Get more info here
https://www.aws.training

NB personally am into infosec as a penetration tester (CEH v11) and now studying for my OSCP (Certification course from Offensive Security the creators of Kali Linux)next year.
Infosec (cyber security) is a good field and there's a lot of entry courses and certifications including free ones that are really good.
I'm 2 months into my study for AWS cloud practitioner, i just wanted to add cloud computing knowledge to my skills. (Maybe cloud security in future)
If there's enough interest i will try to drop links/info on some free but good courses for cloud computing (AWS), Infosec (Cyber security) and Linux OS.

Update: I'm trying to copy down every email address, to be sure am not missing any emails address kindly send me a email to this address ( s.yamasaki@yandex.com) with the topic of your interest "AWS" to indicate cloud computing (Focusing on AWS only, i no sabi Azure make i no do pass myself).
INFOSEC to indicate those for cyber security and LINUX for those interested in Linux OS ( you should be interested in learning Linux if you want to be taken serious as a cyber security pro grin...good thing is you can study both simultaneously.
Sorry Op this is not a thread Hijack or an attempt to cheesy am just trying to offer a little help to another brother or sister here in this Buhari sapa economy, we rise by lifting each other up eh grin
The parent with a pre teen kid interested in cyber security please indicate so in your email, that kid will receive special consideration. Any parent interested in cyber security fir their kids can indicate so pls.
I'm going to offer study materials like Textbooks (ebook of couese cheesy), study guides, software and free introdution lessons, the rest is on you, EAT,READ & PRACTICE (Repeat grin) only kids will get xtras . Everything am offering is free so don't panic grin ( am a huge open source enthusiast and contributor, you should too)...but i will only offer mentorship to those who exhibit all shades of seriousness to learn.
To the guy who tried to troll me, drop your own skill here and help others else fall in line and learn some new skill you donkey grin
The email address again is
s.yamasaki@yandex.com ( look that "DOT" after the "S" well o!...before you forward email to Mr Yamasaki the Yakuza leader for downtown Tokyo.
Have a nice day and stay safe, remember terrorist jihadists herdmen are still killing Nigerians cheesy.
Peace!
I'm interested. Josephelijah575@gmail.com
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by nellaluv(f): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
@Tomahawk99 how can one reach you. I tried sending a mail it bounced back. Please I'm interested in cyber security and LINUS OS how can I get links for course and certifications
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Prosperityhub: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Godschild89:
Hello nairalanders, i am a married woman and i work from home with a pay of 50k. Now we ve unlimited internet at home and ive a good working laptop. Am looking for what i can learn online that will bring in money that i can use in supporting the home financially. Thank you

You can learn Amazon Partnership Programs and after the trainings, you can be earning up to #500,000 every month. WhatsApp me for more details 08137822760

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2022
nellaluv:
@Tomahawk99 how can one reach you. I tried sending a mail it bounced back. Please I'm interested in cyber security and LINUS OS how can I get links for course and certifications
Send me an email tuankumantin@gmail.com
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2022
nellaluv:
@Tomahawk99 please check your mail yandex.com I am interested in the study materials thank you.
Send me an email on tuankumantin@gmail.com
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 6:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Elibest693:

I'm interested. Josephelijah575@gmail.com
Contact me via email tuankumantin@gmail.com
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Favrex(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2022
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A BOSS, BEAT YOUR CURRENT FINANCIAL STATUS, UPGRADE TO THE LEVEL WHICH YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE?

THEN READ TO THE END

I am Emmanuel Favour, a student of a Federal University in Nigeria.

MY PICS IS ATTACHED

The current inflation trend is in no time bringing about 60% poverty rate, and if you don't take one critical leap, you might end up being in this situation.

Businesses and prices of items are so alarming that even an average Nigerian can't afford, which cannot be compared to the previous years when things where in normal standards.

ARE YOU STILL FOLLOWING?

If YES, then congratulations you almost there.

After reading this article you would be left with two choices

1. To pick up the opportunity and leverage on it
2. OR do nothing, if you are comfortable how you are

What is the solution to this impending issue?

Why don't you join the team of MINI IMPORTERS?

LET ME EXPLAIN BETTER

MINI IMPORTATION has in many ways been one of the best meduim to escape this rage. Importing mini goods from CHINA then selling at a comfortable rate here in Nigeria.

Each item in CHINA is sold in Yuan currency, when calculated 1 Yuan is N85 in Nigeria currency.

Imagine yourself buying a shoe worth N10,550 on a shopping platform here in Nigeria and also getting that same shoe at 16.65 Yuan in CHINA.

NOW TELL ME, IS MINI IMPORTATION NOT A GOLD MINE?

But this is not all....

I won't be able to reveal all about MINI IMPORTATION to you on this platform,BUT

You can join the teaching group to know how to get started and starting spending your cash��

/MINI IMPORTATION

SEE YOU IN CLASS

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Terabytes(f): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2022
Learn affiliate marketing, it's a 2 in 1 opportunity.
It teaches digital skills like
canva design
Content creation
YouTube marketing
Instagram ad
WhatsApp marketing
Copy writing and above all you get membership to affiliate program where you can sell any product of your choice and make money
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by samuelson06(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Abba114:
she earns 50k monthly in this hard time but she is not satisfied

Don't subscribe to the non-existing hard time. There'll always be "hard time." The value you give is what makes the difference NOT the times.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday / Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.