Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (39838 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Digital Skill Can I Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by mentro: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Can you just drop your email address or whatsapp number instead.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
erubati:

How many months does the cloud computing run.
I was studying for it but couldn't pull through as I dont like self study.
The certification offered by Amazon is 6 months if am not mistaking.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
mentro:

I will contact you later or tomorrow morning.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Chieffoo007: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bandit
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by TheSTreetman: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
DomainGist:
Check out this domaining thread. But you must be ready to read through.
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Boss... Nobody liked ur post. They don't know what they're missing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Joyful365: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Digital Marketing or Copy Writing or both...

You can also go into affiliate marketing once you can master both as well.

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by mac04: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Timagex:
You can learn digital photography. Message me and we'll discuss. It's profitable. Trust me...

This is from a Yoruba traditional wedding. cool
Nice
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Seniorwriter(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Godschild89:
Hello nairalanders, i am a married woman and i work from home with a pay of 50k. Now we ve unlimited internet at home and ive a good working laptop. Am looking for what i can learn online that will bring in money that i can use in supporting the home financially. Thank you

Get a mentorship process that will train you the skill and how to monetize(earn) with the skill.
All Digital Skills are marketable the only issue most people fail to see is the earning aspect which is key.
The reason we have so many unproductive or jobless graduates is because they were not taught how to monetize their profession or what they learnt in schools.
So not to bore you just make sure in whatever skills you decide on let it be earning driven.

BTW I'll suggest you try learn the ropes of eCommerce.

Howbeit feel free to reach out via the facebook ID on my profile's personal text for a mentorship on how to earn via online for a token of $20 or it's naira equivalent!
There are so many ease2access ways to earn online.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hardaneblog:
Please what's Amazon's website?

https://www.aws.training
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Gavorche: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
What about just using copy trading,there are some gurus on telegram that I follow and av been trading on demo and the performance av been good so far,am planning to fund my account with about 50$ to test this professional traders.

My question is, is it reliable to depend on this free and paid signals on forex as a means of livelihood?

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
ofiko123:
Yahoo..
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Crossroad1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Abba114:
you are insatiable lil biatccchhhhh
just imagine this type of comment

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by erubati: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:

The certification offered by Amazon is 6 months if am not mistaking.
Which is better?
Going Microsoft azure or aws cloud
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by rave409: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
It's depends on the resources available to you.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by otunbateejay(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pls oo how can I reply to member comment here
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Alvin212:
How to forecast games

With just 1500
Rollover 1.60 odds for 60 times

And becoming a millionaire
To knock you dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sultty:
learn banditry
sad

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kpokrikpo:

Must one be proficient in coding or programming before learning this course ?
No it's not a must. Get more info here
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Evidenx(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kokaine:
running!

The level of insecurity in Nigeria requires us to practice the habit of running long distances without stopping. That is a skill every Nigerian should have now because you never know when you have to come out of the vehicle and start running inside the bush to survive. Na who safe dey chop food.
grin. grin
You gat me laughing real good.. Thumbs up. Lol

5 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
erubati:

Which is better?
Going Microsoft azure or aws cloud
AWS has the lion share of the cloud computing market so makes sense to go for AWS. Plus AWS has more job openings, both are worth it but go for AWS.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Alberttahir: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=Gamer999 post=105495292]I swear I do not know but let the holy spirit guide you, abi Righteousness89

God bless Nigeria
God bless Kogi state
God bless ebiraland
God bless you and yours!
Etemeya?
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Help2020: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
MrWondah:
Cow rearing (herdswoman).
You will be surprised of how much you'll make before the end of the year
Pls how much is needed to start this pls?
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Jellystanley: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Have you heard about Affiliate Marketing? Read up on it. It's easy and you can begin immediately...

Skills like Facebook Ads, Copy Writing, Sales, Marketing, basic WordPress e.t.c is all embedded in it...

Read up and respond. I'd gladly guide you.

Godschild89:
Hello nairalanders, i am a married woman and i work from home with a pay of 50k. Now we ve unlimited internet at home and ive a good working laptop. Am looking for what i can learn online that will bring in money that i can use in supporting the home financially. Thank you
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by spirul77: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Affiliate marketing
can a Nigerian really make money from affiliate marketing given that most affiliate marketing platforms don't accept Nigeria IP?
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by samuelson06(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:

There are free courses on Amazon training and on udemy.
Drop your email address or whatsapp number i can link you to some.

If I learn, how can I use it to make money online?
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Powersurge: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Get a AWS cloud certification.

Get more info here

I hope he knows it's not cheap? As Naira don become practically useless.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Timagex(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
mac04:

Nice

Thank you. cool
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Skykid1208(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Create an Amazon account then use itcto login to their platform where you can take an introductory course on cloud computing, they will issue you a certificate when you complete the course.
Also check Udemy for free cloud computing.

Get more info on AWS here
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by TechCapon(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Get a AWS cloud certification.

Get more info here
I'm Azure certified. What's the next step?

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by bamdexfarms(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
If you have basic knowledge of Microsoft excel, you can learn Data Analytics. You do not need so much programming to know this skill. You can find cheap courses on Data Analytics on Udemy, Coursera or EDX. With this skill you can get job offers in countries like Germany and the UK. This is because they are in dire need of these skills and are ready to employ qualified people and issue them and their families job visas. You can also consider learning UI/UX design or web development. Within 6 months of dedicated learning, you should be able to get remote jobs for a start, which can build your work experience. You can visit German job sites like indeed.de, Stepstone.de and check for Data Analyst,, Data Science or Front end Developer job roles. You don't even need German language to get these jobs and your educational background is irrelevant, provided you have the skills.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by VicThory(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
erubati:

How many months does the cloud computing run.
I was studying for it but couldn't pull through as I dont like self study.
Freshestvictor@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday / Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) / Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.