Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (39922 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Digital Skill Can I Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2021
FahBuLous:
Everything is online .. If you don't wanna do it online, you can go to any Graphic designing company, they will help you install it on your system...
Can one download SPSS software online?
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2021
dipsy588:
OP go to udemy and search fofor courses and you would be glad. I have done AWS cloud computing ,ISCI,fortinet,and I'm on javascript,mobile app and another course now. But I believe cloud computing is better
Did you make money from those courses?
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by ShedrachU(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2021
anastasius:

Ur stupid. Nobody can do 20days rollover successfully.
Don't wreck someoe else.
Stay d hell away from punting. I've warned u. Else u will end up in penury

Lol, people who failed at something will think that same failure is a general thing.

And calling me 'stupid' is childish.
Why go Ad Hominem when you can reasonably bring up a sound discussion?

Humans!

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by kunleiky(m): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2021
anastasius:

Yes... But you must be really smart with your download. What you will come across are sites mostly offering trial version with 14 days. With intelligent search you can get a good link to download from

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2021
ShedrachU:

Lol, people who failed at something will think that same failure is a general thing.

And calling me 'stupid' is childish.
Why go Ad Hominem when you can reasonably bring up a sound discussion?

Humans!
Anybody doing sport bet is stupid
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by ShedrachU(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
anastasius:

Anybody doing sport bet is stupid

If you get a quote from me again, call me stupid the third time.

I rest!
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by FahBuLous: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
anastasius:

Yes
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Jellystanley: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Send me a message on 09077527000 (WhatsApp)

Erimmy2:
Bro. I am interested too.
How do I go about it?
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Jellystanley: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Send me a message on 09077527000 (WhatsApp)
Jaybuoy:

I'm interested. Please, can you guide me?
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Eromzi(m): 6:50am On Sep 08, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Drop your email address.
eromosele2008@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Kpokrikpo: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Ok i will check and get back to you.
Hello embarassed
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by ShedrachU(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2021
Ovii123:

Please I'm interested, teach me abeg

Join telegram group here:
Punting 1.3

Search for Punting 1.3 on Telegram
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by cuteralph101(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Dedicate time and learn about TCP/IP, that is the foundation. Get a hang of the linux operating system (very important). With these two you can then jump into practical work , you can set up your own practice box or join an online forum with one. Read books, join cyber security forums, use Youtube and practice, practice, practice.
Send me a mail s.yamasaki@yandex.com i will provide you with more info and study materials for beginners.
sent a mail sir
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by mercygrey177(f): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Same with me .I don’t do much in my office I have access to the internet and I’ve been thinking of what to learn since. I actually tried to learn programming but I was hooked don’t know what to really dedicate to that will be useful to me in the future.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
cuteralph101:
sent a mail sir
Check your mailbox. Let me know if it is delivered.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by bigbauer(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
@Tomahawk99

Training materials received. Thank you very much. I've sent my telegram number, I believe telegram is better than WhatsApp for this because telegram will allow new members to view all previous posts, unlike WhatsApp
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
bigbauer:
@Tomahawk99

Training materials received. Thank you very much. I've sent my telegram number, I believe telegram is better than WhatsApp for this because telegram will allow new members to view all previous posts, unlike WhatsApp
You're welcome bro. We're just getting started, make sure you read the introductory chapters (1-3/4), don't worry if you don't make considerable progress first few days it's normal. Just understand the basics well and you are good.
Thanks for the suggestion, we will use Telegram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eromzi:
eromosele2008@gmail.com
Check your email.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by tunsy90: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2021
IT auditing is good and very much in demand right now.send me message on: tundeoyeniran78@gmail.com for more details thanks.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by fashionnisir(f): 12:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Finally someone with interest in Linux OS.
Drop your email address or whatsapp number. Hope to hear from you soon.

0903xxxxxx240

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by dukedom(m): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tomahawk99:

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by rhodman: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
tunsy90:
IT auditing is good and very much in demand right now.send me message on: tundeoyeniran78@gmail.com for more details thanks.

I sent you a mail sir.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by EvaIkemmeri(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Copywriting is one of the high income skill I can recommend for you
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2021
You are tired of your job or you need a side hustle then click the link below and be ready to market online.

https://share.socialrebel.co/Obus60
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by mac04: 5:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Timagex:
You can learn digital photography. Message me and we'll discuss. It's profitable. Trust me...

This is from a Yoruba traditional wedding. cool

I sent you a message.Kindly reply, thanks
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Timagex(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2021
mac04:

I have replied sir. Kindly follow up.

Thank you.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by BrainBright: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
emmy85:

Forex is a skill that can be learnt, it is not gambling. Mentorship is very important in this business. Once you master forex trading you are made for life. But I must warn forex trading has lots of learning curves and you must be ready to learn and study hard to succeed in this business. It took me a year of constantly learning to become profitable.

Where do you base sir?
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Timagex(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
mac04:

Please chat me up on WhatsApp. 08063793158. Thank you.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by bazooka4jesus: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Godschild89:
Hello nairalanders, i am a married woman and i work from home with a pay of 50k. Now we ve unlimited internet at home and ive a good working laptop. Am looking for what i can learn online that will bring in money that i can use in supporting the home financially. Thank you

I have a remote work for you,
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by cuteralph101(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tomahawk99:

didn't see sir...still expecting as always

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason / Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? / Describe Your Salary With A Movie Title!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.