Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (39868 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Digital Skill Can I Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by emmybliz(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
aliyuthayo:
My advice, don't learn any skills you can't see to the top, no basic skills can give you profitable income.
ICT has the best platform for now, but don't learn the basic alone, learn to become an expert with praticals, surely you will thank me later.

How? Elaborate please
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by emaskocoded(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
ElValiente:
Real estate is the real deal Lagos and everywherenow. Go learn plumber bro. Goodluck

Plumbing na hot cake for Lagos ooo but then na Yahoo young guys dey do now
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by emaskocoded(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
ShedrachU:
Learn bet trading or punting, many don't know it's a skill grin

A 10 × roll over of 1.3 odds daily with N5,000 as capital will yield you N70,000.
I can recommend a low risk market.

The world is changing

What's the market bro!!
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by shiffynaani(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

First step is to get to understand the basics. Read/Understand as much as possible about TCP/IP for a start, it is very important to your journey into cyber security and it is the foundation. You will also need to learn the Linux operating system ( Easier than it appears), these 2 should offer you a solid base to build on.
LATER in your journey you will do well learn programming ( i suggest python the number one language used in cyber security).
Just send me a mail to s.yamasaki@yandex com i will be providing more details later and study resources.
ok thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by ShedrachU(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
emaskocoded:

What's the market bro!!

I got your email, will drop my number, telegram or WhatsApp.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Roysnickz:

email address not found.
can you resend the address pls?

Here is the email address:

s.yamasaki@yandex.com
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
bigbauer:

Thanks so very much, I really appreciate your help. Here's my WhatsApp number.

0 Zero 9nine 1one 3three 5five 5five 6six 5five 6six 6six 1one

Forgive the format I used.
I will contact you asap.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by emaskocoded(m): 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
ShedrachU:

I got your email, will drop my number, telegram or WhatsApp.

Telegram

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Lordkato(m): 12:41am On Sep 06, 2021
Hcqmela:
softnessefenu@gmail.com

Pls I need the link so that I can access some copywriting courses

WhatsApp me +2348130190703
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Chuky7(m): 1:50am On Sep 06, 2021
moneyissweet:
You fit dey bomb for me? If you are interested let me know make I teach you how to catch golden fish.

come teach me am willing

how do we connect
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by shiffynaani(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Tomahawk99:

First step is to get to understand the basics. Read/Understand as much as possible about TCP/IP for a start, it is very important to your journey into cyber security and it is the foundation. You will also need to learn the Linux operating system ( Easier than it appears), these 2 should offer you a solid base to build on.
LATER in your journey you will do well learn programming ( i suggest python the number one language used in cyber security).
Just send me a mail to s.yamasaki@yandex com i will be providing more details later and study resources.
you've not replied my mail bro

Whatsapp is zero eight one seven four seven seven zero nine five eight

Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by ElValiente(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2021
emaskocoded:

Plumbing na hot cake for Lagos ooo but then na Yahoo young guys dey do now

So sad. Better you don't lose focus.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by crazymommy(f): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2021
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Ovii123(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
ShedrachU:

A 10 × roll over of 1.3 odds daily with N5,000 as capital will yield you N70,000.

The world is changing

Please I'm interested, teach me abeg

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Ovii123(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kwara1stson:
Affiliate marketing

I'm interested bro
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Ovii123(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
moneyissweet:
You fit dey bomb for me? If you are interested let me know make I teach you how to catch golden fish.

I'm interested bro
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Kwara1stson: 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ovii123:

I'm interested bro
send me a message of 08087128824
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Kwara1stson: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Erimmy2:
Bro. I am interested too.
How do I go about it?
hit me up on 08087128824
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by bigbauer(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Tomahawk99:
I will contact you asap.
Thank you, I'm grateful
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by shegzhkn: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
erubati:

600k for the training

That pricey, just for Microsoft Azure ?? did you have prior programming experience ??
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by erubati: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
shegzhkn:

That pricey, just for Microsoft Azure ?? did you have prior programming experience ??
No,o hated it right from school and never bothered learning it.
Though I doubt if programming is required for it.
My mind is thorn between cyber security and going cloud
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by shegzhkn: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
erubati:

No,o [b]hated it right from school [/b]and never bothered learning it.
Though I doubt if programming is required for it.
My mind is thorn between cyber security and going cloud

Hate - that a strong word, why did you hate it ??
You know the knowledge of coding might help and also be required at some point.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by erubati: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
shegzhkn:

Hate - that a strong word, why did you hate it ??
You know the knowledge of coding might help and also be required at some point.
Yeah,back then it wasn't much a big deal.disnt like it cus it was much tasking.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Vicky2k(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Check out this Link and follow through any of the free learning paths that interests you

https://opportunity.linkedin.com/skills-for-in-demand-jobs
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2021
aliyuthayo:
My advice, don't learn any skills you can't see to the top, no basic skills can give you profitable income.
ICT has the best platform for now, but don't learn the basic alone, learn to become an expert with praticals, surely you will thank me later.
What can you say about cyber security?
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2021
emaskocoded:

What's the market bro!!
U will wreck. Nothing like roll over
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2021
ShedrachU:

The world is changing

Ur stupid. Nobody can do 20days rollover successfully.
Don't wreck someoe else.
Stay d hell away from punting. I've warned u. Else u will end up in penury
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Ovii123:
Please I'm interested, teach me abeg
U will regret it. Stay away. From experience. Rollover na scam
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Please kindly send me a mail (s.yamasaki@yandex.com) with the topic you are interested in (AWS or INFOSEC/Cyber security).
I'm trying to organize everyone into two groups, one for cloud computing (AWS) and another for Cyber security. That way it will be easier to share learning resources in a organized manner.
Thank you.
At what cost?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday / Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) / Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.