Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 (22136 Views)

Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / 2023: NGF Insists On Producing President From Fold, Takes On APC, PDP / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by BrainSanitizer: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
I support Gov. Daveft Mumuahi on this one.
At least, he has finally proven that foolishness attracts foolishness.
He wasn't getting it in PDP so he had to switch to a place where he can display his foolishness unhindered.
By the time he doesn't smell President, VP, SGF, AG, SP, he'll know that his terrorist oga at the top doesn't give a shiiitt about his chameleon loyalty.
Now he'll be regretting why he left the PDP.
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Tareq1105: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Masterkernel1:
Can't believe a man as verse as Dave, wants to believe Igbos will be given presidential ticket under APC.

Just as PDP would not give an Igbo man.

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by bluefilm: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Who cares what you feel?

Nonsense. angry
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by emanobis(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
Is that your reason for decamping and start romancing with Bloodsuckers?
I pity you
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Tareq1105: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
BrainSanitizer:
I support Gov. Daveft Mumuahi on this one.
At least, he has finally proven that foolishness attracts foolishness.
He wasn't getting it in PDP so he had to switch to a place where he can display his foolishness unhindered.
By the time he doesn't smell President, VP, SGF, AG, SP, he'll know that his terrorist oga at the top doesn't give a shiiitt about his chameleon loyalty.
Now he'll be regretting why he left the PDP.

Would PDP have given him? NO

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by israelmao(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
You'll be certainly be disappointed.
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by EmekaA125(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Presidency is going back to the North 2023. No Igbo or Yoruba will smell it.
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Masterito(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
May I know why it can't be zone to the East?
KoleDgreat2020:
Take heart in advance, Umahi..APC can never zone it's presidential ticket to d south east
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Mrexcell(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
I couldn't believe that a well educated and enlightened man like gov. dav. Umahi can allow herself to be deceived by illiterate dumb buhari and his apc miscreants with the presidential ticket.

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by poiZon: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Same way some of us will feel bad if PDP denies Igbos the chance of producing the party’s presidential candidate in 2023 despite voting overwhelmingly for the party since 1999. grin

U come out when ur dogs don drop smelly shit...
Abeg chop remain other zombies... �
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by tnerro1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Should we tell him, no , let him find out by himself grin
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by flokii: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Umahi should take several seats biko and go sit his greedy ass somewhere.. you joined a party in 2020 and expect those that formed the party and made it formidable to hand you ticket simply because you're igbo.

By 2023, APC will field a SW cabdidate to appease Yoruba gods and Yoruba nation agitators while a Northerner will be running mate to a Yoruba president-elect. Umahi will likely decamp back to PDP at the eve of the elections to asslick Atiku.

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by BrainSanitizer: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tareq1105:

Would PDP have given him? NO
The PDP wouldn't have zoned the presidency to the South East. Agreed.
But the PDP is more South East oriented than the APC.
Whether we like it or not, political parties have geopolitical inclinations.
You may remember that APC is a product of parties with Northern and South Western tropism.
ACN, ANPP, CPC.
I would consider it foolishness for someone from the South East to be so daft to think that the region stands a chance of clinching the presidential ticket in APC at a time when groups from that region are being persecuted, proscribed and declared terrorists by the same APC led government.
What a shame!
Umahi should've known better.
Two evils no doubt, but trust me, the PDP is a far lesser evil.

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
I don pre order sniper for you in advance. Phull!
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by nedekid: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
This umayi kukuma resemble mumu. grin
So he actually thought by crossing from PDP to apc Fulani will hand over power to him because he is igbo?
Him mumu never do undecided

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by foreshore(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by TheGift: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
How unrealistic and impractical can a citizen, talk less of a party member or Leader be?

He should propose three igbo names from the ruling APC first, then we will know whether He has seriously considered the practicality of His proposal.

nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/i-will-feel-bad-if-apc-denies-igbos-opportunity-of-producing-president-in-2023-umahi/
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Igbos deserve to take that position!!

North should go and rest abegi!

Any competent Yoruba man can do well too.. .

It's time to end foolishness in this Gwd forsaking con3 ...fvckj
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by bayelsaowei(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Foolish man...mumu fool...
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Lovenorth: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Penguin2:
Umahi is a fool
Because he joined APC?

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by flokii: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
nedekid:
This umayi kukuma resemble mumu. grin
So he actually thought by crossing from PDP to apc Fulani will hand over power to him because he is igbo?
Him mumu never do undecided

Naso majority of them be o.. it's as if they use that red cap to cover their senses so it won't function. The ohaneze and co.

Instead of them to hold PDP wella and demand for their rights, it's APC they are trying to blackmail.They want to reap where they didn't sow just like Nnamdi Azikiwe did in NCNC.

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Egein(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
This abakiliki clown thinks he stands a chance because he jumped to the leprous APC.
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by kogi2010: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
u don't need biafra any more? u want president n you want biafra , what did you even want pls tell us
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by offiahvictor(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Instead of calling Umahi a fool for what he said, why not tell us why an Igbo person cannot get the presidential ticket of PDP, a party Igbo people have been voting overwhelmingly for since 1999?

At least, Igbos have very little stake in APC based on their support for the party so it’s fair enough to understand the non disposition of APC members to giving the party’s ticket to someone from SE. PDP on the other hand have no excuse.

Why should Atiku, Wike, Tambuwal and Saraki be the frontrunner for PDP instead of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Theodore Orji etc and folks like you are still supporting the party? Make it make sense to me.
thanks for your observations

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Instead of calling Umahi a fool for what he said, why not tell us why an Igbo person cannot get the presidential ticket of PDP, a party Igbo people have been voting overwhelmingly for since 1999?

At least, Igbos have very little stake in APC based on their support for the party so it’s fair enough to understand the non disposition of APC members to giving the party’s ticket to someone from SE. PDP on the other hand have no excuse.

Why should Atiku, Wike, Tambuwal and Saraki be the frontrunner for PDP instead of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Theodore Orji etc and folks like you are still supporting the party? Make it make sense to me.
has anyone stop obi from contesting? It's lame for igbos to blackmail party to give them ticket... It's open to any one capable of playing the political game
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by emperor863(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Wike tell you, you no hear
Secondus tell you, you no gree
Umahi, when your eyes go clear oooo....

The pix is now very clear. The south east is flooding APC because of its presidential ticket. It would not succeed.

Those that built and nurtured APC to an elections wining machine too are interested in acquiring state power. They have worked for it and nobody can stop them.

The south east would do well to aspire to the nation's presidency through PDP. Only snag is that PDP is dying by the day. GEJ is expected to dump PDP in a mater of weeks. Wetin com remain?

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by emperor863(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
kingsways:
This world na turn by turn

It is the turn of Igbos to produce the president

Umahi deserves to be president on the strength of his solid achievements in Ebonyi, a state with one of the smallest federal allocations

International Airport, Olympic size stadium, flyovers everywhere, teaching hospital, King David University, roads and projects everywhere

Please take this to the jokes section

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by offiahvictor(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Wike tell you, you no hear
Secondus tell you, you no gree
Umahi, when your eyes go clear oooo....
forget this rant. He knew before joining APC it's just that you were impatient to read through before your blame game.

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by deji17: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
English comprehension is a challenge for many. There is no reference to 2023 and APC in this statement. The statement of feeling bad about 2023 only applies to PDP's failure to feature an Igbo after 24 years of Igbo servitude and loyalty to the party.

“ If I follow APC for this length of time and they don’t give South-East an opportunity, I will feel bad. I will feel bad but what I will do if I stayed this length of time like I stayed in PDP and that happened, I wouldn’t be able to change

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Tundex911: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
I guess na reason why you decamp?. Las Las bubu go choke all of una

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by offiahvictor(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
kingsways:
This world na turn by turn

It is the turn of Igbos to produce the president

Umahi deserves to be president on the strength of his solid achievements in Ebonyi, a state with one of the smallest federal allocations

International Airport, Olympic size stadium, flyovers everywhere, teaching hospital, King David University, roads and projects everywhere
you made a good point.

Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu / We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC / Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video