Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 (22141 Views)

Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / 2023: NGF Insists On Producing President From Fold, Takes On APC, PDP / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Penguin2:
Umahi is a fool
it's written all over his face. his glasses are the "OO" in FOOL...if you look well you will see the f and L

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by emperor863(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Masterkernel1:
Can't believe a man as verse as Dave, wants to believe Igbos will be given presidential ticket under APC.

The Igbos can not get the presidency under PDP too. As things stand now, any political party that fields an Igbo is doomed. Its a sad truth and Dave Umahi knows this but he is playing politics with this comment

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Coolgent(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
You will surely regret join this wicket party.
APC will never give it presidential ticket to Igbo.
Mark it!
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by fof1: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/i-will-feel-bad-if-apc-denies-igbos-opportunity-of-producing-president-in-2023-umahi/

You will not only feel Bad...You will be so Frustrated that,U may even Die of Heart Attack. But may God Deliver You...
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by techWriter1: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
It NO longer nigeria or killing ?
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Sholaco: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hahahahahaha yoruba and hausa will never vote for igbo candidate

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by seunayantokun(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Instead of thinking about his people, his mind is on the president office. Can you imagine? The bait the fulani terrorist is using to force fulanisation on them.

A wise British man once said, 'A politician thinks of the next election but a statesman thinks of the next generation.'

Umahi and politicians like are just a bunch of vultures. Your people are dying, you're thinking of Aso Rock. If you asked him now...he would say he can only help his people when he becomes president. Onye osi!
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Evii: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Just start to be filling bad now awaiting 2023...
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Coolgent:
You will surely regret join this wicket party.
APC will never give it presidential ticket to Igbo.
Mark it!
neither will PDP they are just using ibos just like NPN in the 1980s and Zik before then. North especially Fulani will never forget Balewa and Ahmadu Bello! You people forget Ahmadu Bello was not only their Political, spiritual and Religious leader but a direct descendant of Dan Fodio

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by olubl: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sit down there no be only tickets it's identity card APC will combined to offered u

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by aribisala0(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
APC cannot deny anyone who is their member a chance
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by winningp: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Instead of calling Umahi a fool for what he said, why not tell us why an Igbo person cannot get the presidential ticket of PDP, a party Igbo people have been voting overwhelmingly for since 1999?

At least, Igbos have very little stake in APC based on their support for the party so it’s fair enough to understand the non disposition of APC members to giving the party’s ticket to someone from SE. PDP on the other hand have no excuse.

Why should Atiku, Wike, Tambuwal and Saraki be the frontrunner for PDP instead of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Theodore Orji etc and folks like you are still supporting the party? Make it make sense to me.

Oga, it takes beyond emotions to clinch a major party's presidential ticket. Presidency is rotated btw north and south, not among the six Geo political zones. North west and south west seem to be the most politically viable zones that's y they'll continue to dominate. If the Igbos are serious they should play more of southern Nigeria politics so that the south will unanimously micro zone it to them. In my opinion, the Igbos are not serious about what they want, today it's presidency, tomorrow it's Biafra, that's y other regions are not taking them serious. In 2019, Atiku picked Peter Obi as running mate, Igbo Governors including Umahi came out to condemn it that they were not consulted.
Simply put, Igbos are not united in agreeing on what they really want out of Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by tfelicityk(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmmm...mmm
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by onuman: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Masterkernel1:
Can't believe a man as verse as Dave, wants to believe Igbos will be given presidential ticket under APC.

Why not Igbo president to succeed PMB ?
In 1999, we made two Yoruba candidates fly the flags of the two largest political parties so that a Yoruba must win because of rotation of the presidency among the zones.
Nigeria’s rigged political structure necessitated zoning of presidency. No Yoruba or Igbo can win presidential election unless the north is not in serious contention for the presidency.
PDP and APC need to make two Igbos fly their presidential flags in 2023, that’s the route to equity and political stability in Nigeria. Anything short of Igbo president of Nigeria as successor to PMB is courting more political instability in Nigeria.
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Taba21: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/i-will-feel-bad-if-apc-denies-igbos-opportunity-of-producing-president-in-2023-umahi/

Igbo not possible in Nigeria of today to become president

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Munzy14(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Delusional.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by dheilaw1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
kingsways:
This world na turn by turn

It is the turn of Igbos to produce the president

Umahi deserves to be president on the strength of his solid achievements in Ebonyi, a state with one of the smallest federal allocations

International Airport, Olympic size stadium, flyovers everywhere, teaching hospital, King David University, roads and projects everywhere
igbo man won't get the ticket of either of the two parties. kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Gerrard59(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don show! grin

Wait o, he thought an Igbo man will become the president in present day Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by aribisala0(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
dheilaw1:
Getting and being given a chance to get are very different things
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by kingsways: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
dheilaw1:

If that is the case, thunder will fire you people
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by NairaMaster1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
So, it's APC that has the power to make Igbo president. Is that why you want to turn the SE to cow colony?

Anofia!!

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by NairaMaster1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
kingsways:
This world na turn by turn

It is the turn of Igbos to produce the president

Umahi deserves to be president on the strength of his solid achievements in Ebonyi, a state with one of the smallest federal allocations

International Airport, Olympic size stadium, flyovers everywhere, teaching hospital, King David University, roads and projects everywhere

He can't. He will turn SE to cow region. God forbid 100 times.
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by onyiloyi(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
They lied to u if that's what they promised u for decamping
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by kingsways: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
NairaMaster1:

He can't. He will turn SE to cow region. God forbid 100 times.

That is not a problem, afterall cow meat dey good for pepper soup
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by theInterpreter: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
EmekaA125:
Presidency is going back to the North 2023. No Igbo or Yoruba will smell it.
e pain am grin
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Terrence99: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
onuman:

Why not Igbo president to succeed PMB ?
In 1999, we made two Yoruba candidates fly the flags of the two largest political parties so that a Yoruba must win because of rotation of the presidency among the zones.
Nigeria’s rigged political structure necessitated zoning of presidency. No Yoruba or Igbo can win presidential election unless the north is not in serious contention for the presidency.
PDP and APC need to make two Igbos fly their presidential flags in 2023, that’s the route to equity and political stability in Nigeria. Anything short of Igbo president of Nigeria as successor to PMB is courting more political instability in Nigeria.

Yorubas were founding members of the APP in 1998 and PDP in 1998. How many Igbos were founding members of the APC?
Igbos lack the moral right and political value to demand that Apc hands its ticket to the SE. That is the truth. Even if Apc hands its ticket to the SE, which SE candidate currently in Apc can get Apc votes in all SE states? Even with Obi as VP candidate, how many votes did he get in the SE?
Rochas is the only SE politician in this country who can get the Apc ticket and get votes all across the country. That is the person you Igbos are slapping and spitting in his eyes in Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by yetunsbay(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Maybe when they learn to play national politics

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by VEHINTOLAR: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sorry in advance man !
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Enddy50ty(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Somebody help me tell this dumb Dave that the IGBOs don't want anything to do with Nigeria, we want BIAFRA..
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by lexyclasy: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Instead of calling Umahi a fool for what he said, why not tell us why an Igbo person cannot get the presidential ticket of PDP, a party Igbo people have been voting overwhelmingly for since 1999?

At least, Igbos have very little stake in APC based on their support for the party so it’s fair enough to understand the non disposition of APC members to giving the party’s ticket to someone from SE. PDP on the other hand have no excuse.

Why should Atiku, Wike, Tambuwal and Saraki be the frontrunner for PDP instead of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Theodore Orji etc and folks like you are still supporting the party? Make it make sense to me.
The only person worthy of mentioned there is Peter Obi, Umahi , Moghaalu, Ngozi Iweala and Soludo the rest are harden criminals that loss focus on development
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by bizhop01: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2021
David Umahi the igbo goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa / Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. / FG Orders Speedy Completion Of N40bn, 8-lane Ph-aba Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.