Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 (22139 Views)

Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / 2023: NGF Insists On Producing President From Fold, Takes On APC, PDP / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Thinktwicemybro: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wow
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by socialmediaman: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jashub:
This fool has seen the handwriting on the wall but it's too late change camp. Your defection from PDP to APC killed your political career and the best you'll get in the next administration is a ministerial post to avoid jail time

Isn’t that what he wants? Was it ever about Igbos? It has always been about their political ambition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by ladychioma: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Engr Dave Umahi keep dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Patrioticman007(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Same way some of us will feel bad if PDP denies Igbos the chance of producing the party’s presidential candidate in 2023 despite voting overwhelmingly for the party since 1999. grin

They hate the bitter truth, why tell them ?. The ipobians prefer to reap where they did not sow. They think they can blackmail APC to give them what PDP, dared them to collect.
Nnamdi Azikiwe brought the NCNC party, which means " No Contributions No Chop "

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by uthlaw: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
seunmsg:

According to him, it is the desire of all Igbo people that both the APC and PDP should give the South-East a chance of producing the president in 2023 in order to ensure justice, equity and fairness,
His words “ The heartbeat of the people of the SouthEast is that they should be given a chance whether in PDP or APC for the presidency of this country for reason of equity, fairness and justice”.
“I took that position in PDP and one of the reasons I took that position was because the South-East people have supported PDP all the way and they have never been given any opportunity to do that”.
they should go to PDP for ticket because they've never support APC....
APC ticket is for Osibanjo Zulum!

5 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by TheChameleon: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin

You can but dream...

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Adakintroy: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nigeria is a great country.
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Donspicey: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Penguin2:
Umahi is a fool

What of Buharia? undecided
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Hezmatosky: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
What of pdp?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by walozanga(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
As a real igbo man , u are a stupid man

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by riczy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Now dem never leave u? This man is beginning to receive sense!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Cherub001(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Why must everything in this obodo Nigeria,be base on,always,tribal bigotry.
When would the edo man,be given chance of presidency, or the kogi man,or the calabar man,or the benue man,what happened to the nassarawa man,or the ishekiri man,e.t.c must it always be some particular types of tribe?
Oh! I forgot, they are the majority. And the minority, would never stand a chance, even if it begets a more capable president than pharaonic buhari, how belittling; this is where Nigeria's problem began from.

#LET THE MOST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE, TAKE THE BARTON!!!! That's all.

7 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by richie240: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Under one year be 'length of time'?
Na PDP wey u dey since 1998 (over 21 years) u suppose dey rake for!
#misplaved aggression
cool

Umahi who dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the APC in November 2020 stated this while featuring as a guest on ‘Politics Today’ a programme on Channels Television, monitored by DAILY INDEPENDENT.....
" If I follow APC for this length of time and they don’t give South-East an opportunity, I will feel bad. I will feel bad but what I will do if I stayed this length of time like I stayed in PDP and that happened, I wouldn’t be able to change. It depends on what God places in my mind. But I feel strongly that the future of this country is in the hand of God and what pleases God He will do”.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by TheChameleon: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Instead of calling Umahi a fool for what he said, why not tell us why an Igbo person cannot get the presidential ticket of PDP, a party Igbo people have been voting overwhelmingly for since 1999?

At least, Igbos have very little stake in APC based on their support for the party so it’s fair enough to understand the non disposition of APC members to giving the party’s ticket to someone from SE. PDP on the other hand have no excuse.

PDP feels the SE is useful only for voting them in grin

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Milliozbillz458(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
I know it must surely happen and that I will greet you good morning in the hot afternoon. You no want get sense.
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/i-will-feel-bad-if-apc-denies-igbos-opportunity-of-producing-president-in-2023-umahi/
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by riczy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
“ If I follow APC for this length of time and they don’t give South-East an opportunity, I will feel bad. I will feel bad but what I will do if I stayed this length of time like I stayed in PDP and that happened, I wouldn’t be able to change. It depends on what God places in my mind. But I feel strongly that the future of this country is in the hand of God and what pleases God He will do”.

No b only hand of God, na gods! Park one side
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by ExtraVioment: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
You should be working on your people skills. Oga Sanwo and even Oga prof ( our number 2) and Oga Zulum, are out classing you in that front. You beat them in development based on scale, but they are beating you in other ways and they are also into completing developmental projects like you.

Go and work on easing peoples lives developmentally and administratively.
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Terrence99: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bastard, when Apc was being formed, you were in PDP calling it an amala and ewedu party. GEJ and Obi were foolish enough to call Apc members Awolowo people.
Those who have rights to demand Apc ticket are people like Okorocha and Ognonnaya Onu and that mentally unstable Ngige. They've been there since the beginning.
Better go and collect your ticket from PDP, useless thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by wizelink(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
that is why you jumped from party to party to get nominated for the position. greedy man
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Celense(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
You can even cry us a river......

5 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Naijanascam: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
You should start feeling bad now Sir

Next year you will feel badder

2023 and beyond you will feel baddest

Congratulations on your bad feelings Sir

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by chloride6: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Werey...
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by adekolaelect(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
kingsways:
This world na turn by turn

It is the turn of Igbos to produce the president
yes you had produced Trafficking ,hatred,baby factories and Terrorist group The next is president of Biafruod land.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Terrence99: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
kingsways:
This world na turn by turn
It is the turn of Igbos to produce the president

I agree. Tell PDP to zone lts ticket to the South East

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by poiZon: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Customs comptroller general-purpose North
Firs- North
Immigration - North
Ndlea-north
Prisons- North
NIA- North
NSA- North
Nnpc- North
Make i stop here...
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Fcwilly: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Disappointed is under statement, you better kill yourself now because both PDP and APC will not field igbo person mark my words, but we don't need the presidency, Biafra freedom is the ultimate.
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by ORIENTATION101: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Sorry oh....Any party wey no field aboki as it's flag bearer go receive the Greatest political smack down of it's life lipsrsealed

Even the PDP knows that.... Talk more of APC wey don get their stronghold for North....One reason why they kept kicking all our southern leaders and making them politically powerless before 2023......Oshiomole comes to mind.....

In as much I'm in support of an igbo presidency,but we all know that can't be possible for now...
Ignorance.
Mko abiola defeated a northerner
Obasanjo defeated a northerner
Jonathan defeated a northerner

It was easy cos they inheritted a political structure from a party with good political machinery.

It is only ignorant like you think nigeria election is only about northern votes. Why didnt northern votes elect buhari after loosing 3 times?

Come 2023 APC southern candidate will trash whosoever pdp brings whether atiku or tambuwal.

APC has the political structure, whoever inherit it will win 2023.

8 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by FreeStuffsNG: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
The reality is that SE won't vote for APC but will vote PDP. It will be naive and political suicide if the APC plays into the hands of PDP by going to contest against PDP on the strong political turf of PDP.
The reality is that APC will lose against PDP if it choses its flagbearer from the SE. SE is a stronghold of the PDP. The best bet for APC is to choose from the SW while the PDP choose its candidate from the SE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Sunnyja: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lol chumps think sitting in igboland and presidency would be handed to them. Funny enough even so called Yoruba presidency day by day am beginning to see more of disadvantages than advantages for Yorubaland. Somehow I feel that a Yoruba presidency will kill the increasing yoruba awareness that's happening except we make good use of the time in office. As twisted as it sounds a betrayal of the yoruba come 2023 might unite us more than ever....what Yoruba's and any sensible tribe in the south really needs is restructuring. This whole Yoruba presidency is beginning to look unprofitable.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Tareq1105: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Wike tell you, you no hear
Secondus tell you, you no gree
Umahi, when your eyes go clear oooo....

What do you mean?

He should be saying that he would feel bad if PDP did not give its ticket to Igbo man.

When did we start having Igbos in APC?

What do you mean by saying Wike and Secondus told Umahi?

Would Umahi have gotten PDP ticket if he didn't decamped to APC? No is my answer.

With all the gra gra of Wike, can he get PDP ticket?

You're talking as if PDP was ready to give the ticket to South Yeast.

If PDP hasn't thought of giving its ticket to South Yeast for over 20yrs of loyalty, is it APC that should do?

To me, there's no disappointment there after all he joined APC less than a year ago.

Umahi should serve the Party first, prove your dedication before you talk of ticket.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu / Buhari Orders DSS, EFCC, Customs, Others To End Petrol Scarcity / Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.