Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 (22133 Views)

Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / 2023: NGF Insists On Producing President From Fold, Takes On APC, PDP / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 04, 2021
I don’t understand Igbo people.

For the last six years all we have heard is biafra and how terrible Nigeria is, how they are the superior tribe.

With wailers carrying PDP on their head like their father’s first born.

Why should anybody give an Igbo person presidential ticket?

Please give just one good reason.

They did not even mention anyone from their side that is a good worker and pro Nigeria, but we should jump up and pick them as presidential candidates?? Una well so?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 04, 2021
perambulator:

neither will PDP they are just using ibos just like NPN in the 1980s and Zik before then. North especially Fulani will never forget Balewa and Ahmadu Bello! You people forget Ahmadu Bello was not only their Political, spiritual and Religious leader but a direct descendant of Dan Fodio

What nonsense did you bring from your beer parlour? People will not vote Igbo because you have spent years cheating people for profit and abusing every tribe on every online forum and spreading hate and criminality in every quarter of this country

Why do you want to be president of a country you hate? Go and form your biafra and leave Nigeria for Nigerians. Nonsense.
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Exceed15: 12:35am On Sep 04, 2021
You never see anything
Fulani slave .
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Jilo83(m): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2021
Reaping where you did not show.
Let Igbo vote APC in 2023 before we consider you for 2027

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by ceejay10(m): 12:47am On Sep 04, 2021
kingsways:
This world na turn by turn

It is the turn of Igbos to produce the president

Umahi deserves to be president on the strength of his solid achievements in Ebonyi, a state with one of the smallest federal allocations

International Airport, Olympic size stadium, flyovers everywhere, teaching hospital, King David University, roads and projects everywhere
go carry am give am na. Akpa amu like you.
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 04, 2021
Speaktruth88:

What nonsense did you bring from your beer parlour? People will not vote Igbo because you have spent years cheating people for profit and abusing every tribe on every online forum and spreading hate and criminality in every quarter of this country

Why do you want to be president of a country you hate? Go and form your biafra and leave Nigeria for Nigerians. Nonsense.
read what I wrote again, I am with you 100%. I gave the genesis (older generation), you gave the recent (current generation) , added together is why Ibos cant smell presidency for the next 40 yrs. Knowing Ibos they'll Bleep up the next generation too and extend it by another 40 years.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by onuman: 12:55am On Sep 04, 2021
Terrence99:

Yorubas were founding members of the APP in 1998 and PDP in 1998. How many Igbos were founding members of the APC?
Igbos lack the moral right and political value to demand that Apc hands its ticket to the SE. That is the truth. Even if Apc hands its ticket to the SE, which SE candidate currently in Apc can get Apc votes in all SE states? Even with Obi as VP candidate, how many votes did he get in the SE?
Rochas is the only SE politician in this country who can get the Apc ticket and get votes all across the country. That is the person you Igbos are slapping and spitting in his eyes in Imo state.

Obasanjo was in prison when Alex Ekwueme headed the G33 group which later became PDP. Obasanjo became the first PDP presidential candidate and won the election to become president of Nigeria.

Prominent Yorubas then were in Yoruba party, AD.

There were as many Igbo founding members of APC as their are Yoruba founding members of APC.
Difference is that more Yorubas voted for APC than Igbos.

I don’t understand what political value the Yoruba have more than the Igbo in Nigeria. Or is it because more Yoruba than the Igbo voted for Buhari? If more Yoruba than the Igbo voted for Buhari, now use your sixth sense, if you have any, to understand between the Igbo and the Yoruba, which group has more political value than the other. If not as anticipated that APC must use the instruments of government to rig the 2023 presidential election to favor APC presidential candidate, who in his/her right senses can join APC after 2019?
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Splashme: 1:06am On Sep 04, 2021
Aww ...
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 04, 2021
onuman:

Obasanjo was in prison when Alex Ekwueme headed the G33 group which later became PDP. Obasanjo became the first PDP presidential candidate and won the election to become president of Nigeria.

There were as many Igbo founding members of APC as their are Yoruba founding members of APC.

I don’t understand what political value the Yoruba have more than the Igbo in Nigeria. Or is it because more Yoruba than the Igbo voted for Buhari? If more Yoruba than the Igbo voted for Buhari, now use your sixth sense, if you have any, to understand between the Igbo and the Yoruba, which group has more political value than the other. If not as anticipated that APC must use the instruments of government to rig the 2023 presidential election to favor APC presidential candidate, who in his/her right senses can join APC after 2019?

Ibo only have political value as junior partners when the North and SW are not aligned, thats the history of Nigerian politics. From Zik, To Shagari to PDP thats the way it has always been.....Zik actually got the most votes in 1960, but ended up as a junior partner to the North who came 3rd!!!!! Ibos are always junior partners to the North when the North and the SW are not in sync. If the North and the Sw are in Sync the Se is irrelevant politically. if they North and SW are not in sync the North will only partner with the SE as a junior partner. North will never have an Ibo rule over them.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by onuman: 1:08am On Sep 04, 2021
Speaktruth88:

From my view side, you should have deserved more abuses since you don’t understand that you have been cheating like a parasite on others in Nigeria.

A cheat and abusive fellow like you will never accept the principles of egalitarianism in his/her country.

Your tribe must have participated in the rulership of Nigeria since 1960 but will not accept that the Igbo will be on the rulership position. What other worst abusive character do you think you have? Is Nigeria you have participated in its rulership a country you are proud of today?

Why not change your worst form of abusive character and let the Igbo also rule Nigeria to see if the Igbo can make a difference from the ugly situation in Nigeria today?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by omoregie7968: 1:10am On Sep 04, 2021
Who cares about your fillings
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Terrence99: 1:11am On Sep 04, 2021
onuman:

Because the PDP ticket was zoned to the South, Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo in the PDP primaries of 1998, Ekwueme lost.

You say prominent Yorubas were in AD, no problem. You should remember the Igbo party called APGA. What have you made of APGA today?

Give an Igbo man ticket today and fellow Igbos won't vote him. Afterall, Obi's greatest opposition was Umahi and other Igbos.

In 1999, Igbos betrayed Ekwueme an Igbo man at the PDP primaries and voted obasanjo at the elections.
In 2003, Igbos betrayed ojukwu an Igbo man who contested under APGA and voted for obasanjo of PDP.
In 2007, Igbos betrayed Orji Uzor kalu an Igbo man of PPA and voted Yar'Adua of PDP.
In 2011, they voted Goatluck under PDP instead of Osita okechukwu an Igbo man.
In 2015, they voted GEJ again, but he lost.

When Ojukwu contested all the almighty Igbos could give him was a measly 1 million votes.

The highest votes recoded by an Igbo man was 3m votes recorded by Orji Uzor kalu in 2007.

2019 elections with Peter Obi on the ballot as Vice, Igbos gave him 21.7% voter turnout in the East in 2019. Lowest in the country as always.

Traditionally, the SE usually presents the lowest voting numbers. They don't vote, instead they travel during elections and sit at home eating their future with Ofe Nsala.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by onuman: 1:18am On Sep 04, 2021
Terrence99:

Because the PDP ticket was zoned to the South, Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo in the PDP primaries of 1998, Ekwueme lost.

You say prominent Yorubas were in AD, no problem. You should remember the Igbo party called APGA. What have you made of APGA today?

Give an Igbo man ticket today and fellow Igbos won't vote him. Afterall, Obi's greatest opposition was Umahi and other Igbos.

In 1999, Igbos betrayed Ekwueme an Igbo man at the PDP primaries and voted obasanjo at the elections.
In 2003, Igbos betrayed ojukwu an Igbo man who contested under APGA and voted for obasanjo of PDP.
In 2007, Igbos betrayed Orji Uzor kalu an Igbo man of PPA and voted Yar'Adua of PDP.
In 2011, they voted Goatluck under PDP instead of Osita okechukwu an Igbo man.
In 2015, they voted GEJ again, but he lost.

When Ojukwu contested all the almighty Igbos could give him was a measly 1 million votes.

The highest votes recoded by an Igbo man was 3m votes recorded by Orji Uzor kalu in 2007.

2019 elections with Peter Obi on the ballot as Vice, Igbos gave him 21.7% voter turnout in the East in 2019. Lowest in the country as always.

Traditionally, the SE usually presents the lowest voting numbers. They don't vote, instead they travel during elections and sit at home eating their future with Ofe Nsala.

Igbos read the political message all those times and were convinced that the tone of rest of Nigeria was not for emergence of Igbo president of Nigeria then. They would not throw away their votes in support of an Igbo contestant. Igbos are good readers of political trends.

It’s time for an Igbo president of Nigeria now. Igbos shall vote for Igbo presidential candidates in the two largest political parties in 2023.
Your take on Igbo disunity is figments of your imagination.

If Rochas Okorocha is your better presidential candidate than Peter Obi, Ngige, Onu, you are on ethnoreligious bigotry.

Igbos know who is best Igbo presidential candidate today.
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Terrence99: 1:23am On Sep 04, 2021
onuman:

Igbos read the political message all those times and were convinced that the tone of rest of Nigeria was not for emergence of Igbo president of Nigeria then. They would not throw away their votes in support of an Igbo contestant. Igbos are good readers of political trends.

It’s time for an Igbo president of Nigeria now. Igbos shall vote for Igbo presidential candidates in the two largest political parties in 2023.

Which SE politician in the two major political parties can get massive votes from the North and also win the entire SE states?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Terrence99: 1:26am On Sep 04, 2021
onuman:
If Rochas Okorocha is your better presidential candidate than Peter Obi, Ngige, Onu, you are on ethnoreligious bigotry.

If you think Ognonnaya Onu, Obi, Ngige and Umahi will get more votes than Rochas in the North, I laugh at your political childishness.
You want Apc to give SE ticket so that you can betray the Apc and give bloc votes to the PDP. Not going to happen.
Go to where you have been slaving for the past 23 years and collect your salary there.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Eastlink(m): 1:33am On Sep 04, 2021
onuman:

From my view side, you should have deserved more abuses since you don’t understand that you have been cheating like a parasite on others in Nigeria.

A cheat and abusive fellow like you will never accept the principles of egalitarianism in his/her country.

Your tribe must have participated in the rulership of Nigeria since 1960 but will not accept that the Igbo will be on the rulership position. What other worst abusive character do you think you have? Is Nigeria you have participated in its rulership a country you are proud of today?

Why not change your worst form of abusive character and let the Igbo also rule Nigeria to see if the Igbo can make a difference from the ugly situation in Nigeria today?
True
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by blaqoracle: 1:37am On Sep 04, 2021
theInterpreter:
Well
You can start now
Start feeling bad grin

You wan chop where u no sow cheesy

Igbo thieves angry

Go to PDP or APGA cheesy
yeebos always like to reap from where they did not sow.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Eastlink(m): 1:37am On Sep 04, 2021
onuman:

Let's remove sentiments, the other guy has a point. As far as the APC is concerned Okorocha has more chance to the ticket than Umahi. Okorocha was there from the foundation. Saw the light early enough, tried to convince other Igbo Governor's and left with his APGA faction to create the new party. Amaechi joined later from the PDP and was influential. Ogbonnaya Onu is also there if we consider his inputs from the ANPP faction but dude was too docile then and even now that Ebonyi his state was left in the control of Anyim and Egwu in the PDP.

Amaechi seems much higher in the echelon than Umahi that's if he's allowed to fly the ticket on behalf of Ndigbo. Umahi can only get the ticket if Buhari is considerate about him or if he works with both Rochas and Amaechi.

But at the moment the APC if they want to give Ndigbo the ticket is rested on Rochas and Amaechi. Buhari on the other hand might root for any of the above if they stake their claim based on loyalty and contributions to the party, or the likes of Umahi or Emeka Nwajiuba another dude I see as the dark horse. Emeka Nwajiuba coincidentally is from Imo, a state that has supported the APC despite IPOB/PDP campaign of calumny. Nwajiuba has been with Buhari since ANPP and CPC.

Truth be told IPOB goons and her support base in Abia, Enugu, Anambra slating Umahi should ask PDP for their ticket. You can't eat your cake and have it. If these groups are not shameless they should accept their slavery status in the PDP in good faith. Politics is being strategic and not acting stupid

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by onuman: 1:39am On Sep 04, 2021
[[quote author=perambulator post=105469562]

Ibo only have political value as junior partners when the North and SW are not aligned, thats the history of Nigerian politics. From Zik, To Shagari to PDP thats the way it has always been.....Zik actually got the most votes in 1960, but ended up as a junior partner to the North who came 3rd!!!!! Ibos are always junior partners to the North when the North and the SW are not in sync. If the North and the Sw are in Sync the Se is irrelevant politically. if they North and SW are not in sync the North will only partner with the SE as a junior partner. North will never have an Ibo rule over them.]]

In bold: if your statement that north will never allow Igbo rule over the north is true, go tell that to the foreign powers who sustain the continuation of one Nigeria. They will tell you that if that’s is the case, agitation for restoration of Biafra is not far from being realizable.

You see, many of you talk heresy on the social media without knowing that you are compromising the unity of Nigeria which sustains your parasitic lifestyle.
No country exists where one ethnic group says person of another ethnic group cannot rule over the other ethnic group in the same country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by JordanMichael(m): 1:43am On Sep 04, 2021
No dey telli person o
hisexcellency34:
Wike tell you, you no hear
Secondus tell you, you no gree
Umahi, when your eyes go clear oooo....
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Eastlink(m): 1:49am On Sep 04, 2021
JordanMichael:
No dey telli person o
But slavery in PDP is cool right. Ask PDP for your ticket and be bold as men. Where's Peter Obi the weakling when you need him, I guess he's begging Wike to cede him the VP slot.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Eastlink(m): 1:59am On Sep 04, 2021
EmekaA125:
Presidency is going back to the North 2023. No Igbo or Yoruba will smell it.
Rants of one who was scammed by the IPOB. If you focus your strength on selling the Igbo Presidency to the PDP a lot will be achieved. But rather you focus on IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. Where is the promised Biafra? Suspended till 2090 I guess. grin

Rather than challenge Peter Obi, Anyim, Ekweremadu, Okezie, Ugwuanyi and Theodore Orji and others to fight for the ticket you are hitting at Umahi. Lol. Who is fooling who. Does north becoming President favour you? Simps.
I dey shame for una, traders who should have allowed erudite Igbo lead them are now the fire of Igbo political ascendency. This is where we lost it politically. This is the result of years of allowing the wrong leaders and uneducated support base lead Igbos. Zik will be turning in his grave.
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Coronavirus1: 2:12am On Sep 04, 2021
Is Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan not an igbo man again. he ruled under pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Eastlink(m): 2:21am On Sep 04, 2021
Coronavirus1:
Is Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan not an igbo man again. he ruled under pdp.
When did a man from Ogbia tribe Bayelsa became Igbo?
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Poiu11: 2:23am On Sep 04, 2021
The east produced goodluck nnamdi Jonathan. It the west turn

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by wink2015(m): 2:24am On Sep 04, 2021
kingsways:
This world na turn by turn

It is the turn of Igbos to produce the president

Umahi deserves to be president on the strength of his solid achievements in Ebonyi, a state with one of the smallest federal allocations

International Airport, Olympic size stadium, flyovers everywhere, teaching hospital, King David University, roads and projects everywhere

Fulani are against the Igbos.
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by onuman: 2:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Terrence99:

Which SE politician in the two major political parties can get massive votes from the North and also win the entire SE states?
It’s like you asking in 1999 for which Yoruba presidential candidate could win presidential election from the two largest political parties, PDP and ANPP then, when prominent Yoruba politicians were in the Yoruba party, AD, and Obasanjo in prison
Friend, the earlier you understood that no Yoruba or Igbo presidential candidate can win presidential election in Nigeria if the north led by Fulani is seriously contesting tor the Presidency, the better .
In 1999, north caved in for Nigeria to have a president from Yoruba land because of the principles of rotation of the presidency between north and south of Nigeria .
Now Yoruba ask for zoning to enable south present a successor to PMB. But down south, many Yoruba in APC disagree on rotation because those Yoruba know that it’s the turn of the Igbo.

For the good of Nigeria, north must now give in to Igbo presidency after PMB. North has ruled Nigeria more than 70% of the time Nigeria got independence
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Ovamboland(m): 2:32am On Sep 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Sorry oh....Any party wey no field aboki as it's flag bearer go receive the Greatest political smack down of it's life lipsrsealed

Even the PDP knows that.... Talk more of APC wey don get their stronghold for North....One reason why they kept kicking all our southern leaders and making them politically powerless before 2023......Oshiomole comes to mind.....

In as much I'm in support of an igbo presidency,but we all know that can't be possible for now...

It was Edos that made Oshiomole lose his power and influence. They prefer the minion Obasski playing local politics and a boy boy in rudderless PDP circle with no destination

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Ovamboland(m): 2:41am On Sep 04, 2021
Cherub001:
Why must everything in this obodo Nigeria,be base on,always,tribal bigotry.
When would the edo man,be given chance of presidency, or the kogi man,or the calabar man,or the benue man,what happened to the nassarawa man,or the ishekiri man,e.t.c must it always be some particular types of tribe?
Oh! I forgot, they are the majority. And the minority, would never stand a chance, even if it begets a more capable president than pharaonic buhari, how belittling; this is where Nigeria's problem began from.

#LET THE MOST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE, TAKE THE BARTON!!!! That's all.

Minorities have ruled Nigeria longer than any major ethnic group. Tafawa Balewa, Yakubu Gowon, Babangida, Abacha, Abulsalam, Jonathan are all from minority groups. Total of 35 years between them. No majority ethnic group led the country close to that.

Any minority or majority person interested in running the country should align, cooperate and work hard. Blackmail and insults won't deliver leadership to anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Terrence99: 2:55am On Sep 04, 2021
onuman:

It’s like you asking in 1999 for which Yoruba presidential candidate could win presidential election from the two largest political parties, PDP and ANOP then, when prominent Yoruba politicians were in the Yoruba party, AD, and Obasanjo in prison
Friend, the earlier you understood that no Yoruba or Igbo presidential candidate can win presidential election in Nigeria if the north led by Fulani is seriously contesting tor the Presidency. In 1999, north caved in for Nigeria to have a president from Yoruba land because of the principles of rotation of the presidency between north and south of Nigeria.

For the good of Nigeria, north must now give in to Igbo presidency after PMB. North has ruled Nigeria more than 70% of the time Nigeria got independence

Just as the SE has never produced a President, the North Central has also never produced a President. However, Presidency is zoned North and South, not zoned to geo-political zones.
If the North refuses to support the South East and instead supports the South West, what will happen?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket / 2023: Ipalobo Hary-Banigo, 2 Others Emerge Rivers PDP Senatorial Candidates / Borno 2023: You Are A Nobody – Zulum Replies PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.