Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) (63792 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park / Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) / Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by sylve11: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Buffalo was a victim of No back up. He was on his own walking in the Jungle.

This is the kind of Danger You are Exposed to when you do not Have a Solid Foundation in GOD ALMIGHTY or when you Carnally Minded in this Life Journey.

There are Human like animals and Demonic agents everywhere out to Pounce on you for no reason. But when you are Confidently and Comprehensively Seated under the Shadow of the Most HIGH GOD, they can only Bark, Rant, Rabble rouse and Kill themselves.

Whatever you do, Ensure to Comprehensively Submit to the Lordship of JESUS Christ so you don't be wiped or chopped off just anyhow.

correct! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by compton11(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Aurelius1:
Buffaloes are highly prone to Bovine Tuberculosis which can affect humans. So eating buffalo meat is like going raw on an olosho. grin
what about if it smoke by fire?
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by franklingud(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
The pride were wise enough to attack the buffalo from the back because the buffalo could kill them with the horn.

That's how the enemy attacks you unawares in your ignorance.

Be on the alert children of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by SUCKCESSFUL: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Okuda:

lol. no be nwanyi ocha pikin be that?

Na uchenna o

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by southpole: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Toks2008:

Nobody criticises him but he is the one who is intentionally selective especially when it comes to threads that point to the ills perpetrated by pastors.

I personally called him out on a thread but he refused to comment.

That is high level hypocrisy.

He is not preaching pastors but Jesus Christ, next time call him out on threads that has to do with ills perpetrated by Jesus Christ if there will be any then he will reply you. As I stated he doesn't preach pastors but Jesus Christ.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by BennyDGreat: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Righteousness2,you smoke?

Your ability to convert everything into your religious madness is the only thing that keeps baffling me ..

Give your life to Christ this man

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by BennyDGreat: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
eedimo:

See talk.
Pride go kill you first

It's not pride. Check the tone of the message
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by BennyDGreat: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Myer:

You should be preaching this to the buffaloes.
It's called law of nature, survival of the fittest.
If you given as much attention to your studies in school as you give religion now, you would know this.
You'll probably be successful and stop living a frustrated life wishing for end times everyday.

You missed the point. Kindly Go back and read the message again
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by FarinJini: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
post=105489727:

Nope, what we grill are ALL on our siggy.
Barbecue is life mehn!

Do we have people that eat Buffalo meat?
If so, how does it tastes
#Curious
It must taste like beef I guess but a bit better because na bush meat and bush meat no be here grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by authority2006(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
derbykol:
Just like wild dogs

Wild dogs are worse! Any prey that is unfortunate to be trapped by them would have wished it to be lions. The same thing goes for hyenas if you got my point.

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by FarinJini: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Aurelius1:
Buffaloes are highly prone to Bovine Tuberculosis which can affect humans. So eating buffalo meat is like going raw on an olosho. grin
and those lions ate it raw! You mean they now have STD pro max? grin
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by oscarvicto(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Buffalo was a victim of No back up. He was on his own walking in the Jungle.

This is the kind of Danger You are Exposed to when you do not Have a Solid Foundation in GOD ALMIGHTY or when you Carnally Minded in this Life Journey.

There are Human like animals and Demonic agents everywhere out to Pounce on you for no reason. But when you are Confidently and Comprehensively Seated under the Shadow of the Most HIGH GOD, they can only Bark, Rant, Rabble rouse and Kill themselves.

Whatever you do, Ensure to Comprehensively Submit to the Lordship of JESUS Christ so you don't be wiped or chopped off just anyhow.

Well said . I must commend your commitment to the propagation of the gospel. May God give u more wisdom and strength as u do so sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Righteousness2,you smoke?

Your ability to convert everything into your religious madness is the only thing that keeps baffling me ..
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Barryseal:
The lion survived this? I dont think so. He looks stranded to me.
O boy,no be small fight be that..oo.
It's called the survival of the fittest
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by 5ThChild: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
The Buffalo died a peaceful death
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by 5ThChild: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Barryseal:
Good bye lion. Your watch has ended
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
MARKone:
OP you didn't post the state of this lioness afterwards, saw the video, she was really messed up and she didn't survive for long.
I wonder why that particular Lion loose guard like that.They don't usually attack buffalo from the front because of the mass weapon of defence and offence,the horn didn't it see others attacking from behind?
Anyway,that serves it right.That will be it's last meal in dis life.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Myer(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
BennyDGreat:

You missed the point. Kindly Go back and read the message again

You missed your sense. Unkindly go back to your mother's womb.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
The buffalo’s watch has ended...

He don gawk hinself!!!!
The Buffalo may survive, but am not sure if the lion will.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
MARKone:
OP you didn't post the state of this lioness afterwards, saw the video, she was really messed up and she didn't survive for long.
That's a lion, it has mane.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
southpole:
He is not preaching pastors but Jesus Christ, next time call him out on threads that has to do with ills perpetrated by Jesus Christ if there will be any then he will reply you. As I stated he doesn't preach pastors but Jesus Christ.

Soro niyen.

Mindless Sheeples every where.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by BennixB(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

#fact
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by YangaBabe: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is why it is called a jungle, no love in the jungle
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by binary007: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Barryseal:

See the look on the faces of the Lions behind.
It explains everything
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by BennyDGreat: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Myer:

You missed your sense. Unkindly go back to your mother's womb.

Lol
Why so much violence?
Take out time to relax yourself this weekend. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by hopewealth: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

I'm impressed with how you are always able to connect every life event with Christ.

If I can't do it myself, I will be supporting you with likes and shares.

Don't mind people criticizing you, kingdom advancement should be every Christian's business.

you are right in this life we all are

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Pearlyakin(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
southpole:
the kingdom of heaven is not for all of us so he is not expecting everyone to buy into his idea , the redeemed will surely buy into his ideas. Jesus is the Lord
Oga goan sleep.... Nothing una wan talk wey we never hear before,go to Sambisa and preach not disturbing people here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by McTobe(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
H
Aurelius1:
In a lion pride there's usually an alpha male who has the sole right to mate with the lionesses. Any other male who attempts mating with any of the females is usually killed or banished by the alpha male. This can continue until another male engages and defeats the alpha male in a fight. When that happens, the new king usually kill all the cubs sired by the deposed king.
Thanks for the Insight
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Aurelius1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
FarinJini:
and those lions ate it raw! You mean they now have STD pro max? grin
You wan use animal compare human being? How many lions have you seen falling sick and eventually dieing of that sickness?
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by UncleKoboko: 2:17am On Sep 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

[s]GOD Bless you.
I don't mind dem at all
They are my boys and girls. They are the Raw Materials GOD is using to Expand the Gospel.[/s]
Keep fooling yourself in ignorance and stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) / This Terrifying Fish Has 555 Razor Sharp Teeth Covering Its Entire Mouth (Pics) / Young Hunters Kill A Python In A Bush (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.