Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) (63804 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park / Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) / Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Myer(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
onedayatime:

Myer forgot that Jesus message was on the coming kingdom of God. He went around preaching "repent for the kingdom of God is at hand"

What does the Kingdom of God mean?
Is it the same as end of the world?

You forget that his message transitioned to the Kingdom of God/Heaven is now here.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by onedayatime(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Myer:

What does the Kingdom of God mean?
Is it the same as end of the world?

You forget that his message transitioned to the Kingdom of God/Heaven is now here.
When God's kingdom comes, it will be the end of the world.

When he says the kingdom of God is now here, it means it is very close.

If God's kingdom is here already, it means from the time of the Apostles till now, all everybody preaching about the coming is foolish including the Apostles and Jesus Christ himself who tasked them to go and preach the gospel of his second coming
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by writeprof(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2021
Myer:

Well the issue here is simple.
The end times has been preached since the days of the early disciples. Yet the world did not end, rather it's different t generations that ended.

So basing your gospel kn end of the world and hell fire only makes righteousness sound delinquent and lacking of any spiritual substance.

We all know of such pastors that inculcated such fears into us as children and even preached that o judgment day everyone will line up and God will play all your sins on TV for the whole world to see.

I'm sure even you cant preach such to your kids in this day and age.

I preach both to my children. How? The father who loves his children would not spare the rod and spoil the child when the child exercises his free will in disobedience to instructions. The child knows that the Daddy who caned him minutes ago showed him that side of his out of love. The story of the Prodigal Son is one of my favourite...he experienced hell after his wasteful lifestyle...this is synonymous to telling someone about hell- consequences of one's wrong actions JESUS never shied away from talking about the weeping and gnashing of teeth in hell as he also demonstrated God's love and plan for repentant sinners.
BOTH GO HAND IN HAND SIR! A Church that does only ONE aspect is deceiving its followers. There is a HEAVEN to strive for and a HELL not to stroll to. God bless you.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Myer(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
writeprof:

I preach both to my children. How? The father who loves his children would not spare the rod and spoil the child when the child exercises his free will in disobedience to instructions. The child knows that the Daddy who caned him minutes ago showed him that side of his out of love. The story of the Prodigal Son is one of my favourite...he experienced hell after his wasteful lifestyle...this is synonymous to telling someone about hell- consequences of one's wrong actions JESUS never shied away from talking about the weeping and gnashing of teeth in hell as he also demonstrated God's love and plan for repentant sinners.
BOTH GO HAND IN HAND SIR! A Church that does only ONE aspect is deceiving its followers. There is a HEAVEN to strive for and a HELL not to stroll to. God bless you.

Do you tell your children that their whole life will be played before their whole friends and family on judgment day?

Which portion of the bible can you reference to back this up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) / This Terrifying Fish Has 555 Razor Sharp Teeth Covering Its Entire Mouth (Pics) / Young Hunters Kill A Python In A Bush (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.