Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) (63794 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park / Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) / Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by 1000angstroms(m): 2:41am On Sep 05, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Ikillbrokehoes:
cheesy

you see what I just told you, he behaves like someone with leaking brain.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by 1000angstroms(m): 2:42am On Sep 05, 2021
franklingud:
The pride were wise enough to attack the buffalo from the back because the buffalo could kill them with the horn.

That's how the enemy attacks you unawares in your ignorance.

Be on the alert children of God.
But the buffalo still killed one cos I can't see how such injury will heal.

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by 1000angstroms(m): 2:45am On Sep 05, 2021
southpole:
He is not preaching pastors but Jesus Christ, next time call him out on threads that has to do with ills perpetrated by Jesus Christ if there will be any then he will reply you. As I stated he doesn't preach pastors but Jesus Christ.

Exactly mehn! I do enjoy his preaching, I still can't understand why people hate his preaching.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Originalsly: 2:54am On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmm.... lion ... King of the Jungle.... but only show strength when in numbers. Reminds me of cultists ... so powerful when in numbers... but when you single them out ....they be like momma's boys.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Bifwoli: 3:38am On Sep 05, 2021
temitope27:
Nairaland please enough of this ur killing news Everytime, if nt human e go animal, y?
But this is what's been happening to Nigeria's wildlife .People are killing all kinds of wild game for pepper soup and wild game meat is being sold in certain parts of Lagos daily.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Bifwoli: 3:45am On Sep 05, 2021
MARKone:
OP you didn't post the state of this lioness afterwards, saw the video, she was really messed up and she didn't survive for long.
I saw a YouTube video of a lion going to drink water only to be viciously bitten by a large crocodile.The lion escaped with its jaws hanging and lower mandibles very very lose with its teeths visibly hanging.Obviously it could never eat anything anymore and died.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:03am On Sep 05, 2021
1000angstroms:

you see what I just told you, he behaves like someone with leaking brain.
cheesy
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by wany(f): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Buffalo was a victim of No back up. He was on his own walking in the Jungle.

This is the kind of Danger You are Exposed to when you do not Have a Solid Foundation in GOD ALMIGHTY or when you Carnally Minded in this Life Journey.

There are Human like animals and Demonic agents everywhere out to Pounce on you for no reason. But when you are Confidently and Comprehensively Seated under the Shadow of the Most HIGH GOD, they can only Bark, Rant, Rabble rouse and Kill themselves.

Whatever you do, Ensure to Comprehensively Submit to the Lordship of JESUS Christ so you don't be wiped or chopped off just anyhow.
Hmmmm sad ataga did not get to see this before his demise undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by onedayatime(m): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2021
MARKone:
OP you didn't post the state of this lioness afterwards, saw the video, she was really messed up and she didn't survive for long.

Please share the link to the video
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Buffalo was a victim of No back up. He was on his own walking in the Jungle.

This is the kind of Danger You are Exposed to when you do not Have a Solid Foundation in GOD ALMIGHTY or when you Carnally Minded in this Life Journey.

There are Human like animals and Demonic agents everywhere out to Pounce on you for no reason. But when you are Confidently and Comprehensively Seated under the Shadow of the Most HIGH GOD, they can only Bark, Rant, Rabble rouse and Kill themselves.

Whatever you do, Ensure to Comprehensively Submit to the Lordship of JESUS Christ so you don't be wiped or chopped off just anyhow.

You have forgotten to add of God be for us
No one can be against us
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Myer(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2021
BennyDGreat:

Lol
Why so much violence?
Take out time to relax yourself this weekend. Cheers

It's called tit for tat.
Like a computer I garbage out what you garbage in.
You were condescending.

Righteousness guy is always finding ways of twisting every situation to preach end times.
He doesnt preach God's love but end times.
My point being, that's just what frustrated people do.

Successful Christinans preach the gospel of Jesus and God's love. We can't take away God's judgment from the gospel but that shouldn't be the focus of every preaching.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by SUPERPACK: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
The buffalo’s watch has ended...

He don gawk hinself!!!!
This was actually not the same scene with the one the OP was narrating. It occured in South Africa reserve 2016 but the lion survived and was not all that matured. The Buffalo was trying to rescue a friend that was knocked down by the lions and charged at them unexpectedly.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Tundex911: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2021
But with all this, where the lions dey chop the meat �
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by EmmaLege: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

100%

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by LMS1(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2021
Myer:

You should be preaching this to the buffaloes.
It's called law of nature, survival of the fittest.
If you given as much attention to your studies in school as you give religion now, you would know this.
You'll probably be successful and stop living a frustrated life wishing for end times everyday.
what a savage this kin Sunday morning grin grin
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by franklingud(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2021
1000angstroms:

But the buffalo still killed one cos I can't see how such injury will heal.
Watch it again.

Did you see blood in that spot?

That looked like a foreskin to me. Am not sure anyway.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by onedayatime(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Myer:

It's called tit for tat.
Like a computer I garbage out what you garbage in.
You were condescending.

Righteousness2 guy is always finding ways of twisting every situation to preach end times.
He doesnt preach God's love but end times.
My point being, that's just what frustrated people do.

Successful Christinans preach the gospel of Jesus and God's love. We can't take away God's judgment from the gospel but that shouldn't be the focus of every preaching.
If you feel or think that is the gap in his messages, then it is your duty as an heavenly kingdom bound children to fill that gap by preaching the Love of God (the preaching of the message is not left for Righteousness alone). Paul didn't condemn the Apostles before him for preaching to the Jews alone, instead he took him up upon himself to do that.

Be mindful of condemning does preaching the true gospel in other not to incur the wrath of God
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Myer(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
onedayatime:

If you feel or think that is the gap in his messages, then it is your duty as an heavenly kingdom bound children to fill that gap by preaching the Love of God (the preaching of the message is not left for Righteousness alone). Paul didn't condemn the Apostles before him for preaching to the Jews alone, instead he took him up upon himself to do that.

Be mindful of condemning does preaching the true gospel in other not to incur the wrath of God

What is the true gospel?
Is it preaching end of the world?
Or is it preaching the love of God and Christ crucified?

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by akdjr(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Those who brought the book you're quoting from to make you believe you can rely on it for solid foundation to confront battle like this are well equipped with sophisticated weapon. Wake up bro! quote author=Righteousness2 post=105481616]The Buffalo was a victim of No back up. He was on his own walking in the Jungle.

[/quote]
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Buksaylor: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you.
I don't mind dem at all
They are my boys and girls. They are the Raw Materials GOD is using to Expand the Gospel.

I was delighted to like today's own...you're good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by onedayatime(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Myer:

What is the true gospel?
Then preach it if you believed he is not preaching the true gospel instead of condemning him(you ain't doing it and yet condemning someone doing that). Simple
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by beyondPen(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Whether good or bad day a single male lion/Tiger will think twice before it will go head to head with a Buffalo, we are talking of heavy animals here and an animal with enormous strength and horn. The only way a tiger can win here is to strike the animal when it is not aware of its presence and deliver a killing bite, but going directly is a death match. Single male lions have also been captured killing heavy buffalos but rare there is one on youtube. The aim of hunting is to win a kill and not be killed or incapacitated, so they will always weight the risk which could be fatal.

You have said it all. The fact.
Buffalos can't be faced head on alone as they are strong, beastly and aggressive.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Myer(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
onedayatime:

Then preach it if you believed he is not preaching the true gospel instead of condemning him(you ain't doing it and yet condemning someone doing that). Simple

You have no idea what you're talking about bro. Let's not delve deeper.

But it doesnt stop me from correcting wrong doctrines and teachings.

Even Paul confronted the other apostles for preaching wrong doctrines.

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by insabarnur(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is example of a case where the North are daily building Allies, training fighters, securing arms and oil for a long term siege while the Southerners are busy walking alone with I don't care attitude.
Look and learn.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by onedayatime(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
Myer:

You have no idea what you're talking about bro. Let's not delve deeper.

But it doesnt stop me from correcting wrong doctrines and teachings.

Even Paul confronted the other apostles for preaching wrong doctrines.
Paul correcting Apostle Peter was himself a preacher of the gospel. He just didn't keep his knowledge of the gospel to himself and then just come out and pinpoint the mistakes of the other Apostles.

That said, I have a clear idea of what am talking on.
You can't expect everybody to follow your pattern.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by writeprof(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

Hmm! Insightful and thought-provoking. Thank you OP!
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by writeprof(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Myer:

What is the true gospel?

Both must be preached! God who is LOVE, must also be shown as THE CONSUMING FIRE.

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Myer(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
writeprof:

Both must be preached! God who is LOVE, must also be shown as THE CONSUMING FIRE.

Well the issue here is simple.
The end times has been preached since the days of the early disciples. Yet the world did not end, rather it's different t generations that ended.

So basing your gospel kn end of the world and hell fire only makes righteousness sound delinquent and lacking of any spiritual substance.

We all know of such pastors that inculcated such fears into us as children and even preached that o judgment day everyone will line up and God will play all your sins on TV for the whole world to see.

I'm sure even you cant preach such to your kids in this day and age.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by onedayatime(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
writeprof:

Myer forgot that Jesus message was on the coming kingdom of God. He went around preaching "repent for the kingdom of God is at hand"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) / This Terrifying Fish Has 555 Razor Sharp Teeth Covering Its Entire Mouth (Pics) / Young Hunters Kill A Python In A Bush (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.