Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) (33551 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
This got me laughing so hard, how true is this? tongue

Cc: lalasticala, seun,

Happy Sunday and happy new month guys!

1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
I think there's another definition for 'hilarious'.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Laveda:

Kk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by EmperorLee(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Errm... it's actually kind of funny sha...

But not hilarious smiley
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by CplusJason: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
Laveda:
Be nice, try and encourage her or better still read and don't comment.

Learn how to smile or laugh at any giving opportunity, it will help to re-shape that face of yours.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by DozieInc(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
It will be so funny when the guy in that pics catches you.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Funny

No its not
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by khristal87(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jst wear her iron pant with number lock
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Laveda:

You must have traded your sense of humor for something cheap

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 3:45am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

CplusJason post=49864586:
Be nice, try and encourage her or better still read and don't comment.
Learn how to smile or laugh at any giving opportunity, it will help to re-shape that face of yours.
10posts 706views now.
Ask yourselves why..

And why choose to quote me instead of laughing at what's "hilarious"?
That was unnecessary sissies.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by photoshoot(m): 5:53am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You must have traded your sense of humor for something cheap??

Answer: dicck

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by divinelove(m): 6:01am On Oct 03, 2016
Can't find d humor in this, it's jst dry undecided

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:36am On Oct 03, 2016
Who pretty Daughter epp? After spoiling other people's pretty daughter you're now using the whole guns needed by Army to fight BH to protect yours abi?

4 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Vaxt(m): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2016
I love adventure, na the type of daughter I go de pursue
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 03, 2016
Sugarhugs @your profile pic, are you trying to get us turned on?
Your butt cheek is almost virtually visible.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by CplusJason: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

10posts 706views now.
Ask yourselves why..

And why choose to quote me instead of laughing at what's "hilarious"?
That was unnecessary sissies.
What a beautiful Ape. You should have choose to ignore the thread if you don't find it funny.

And you have to tag me a sissy? With that face of yours? It's a beautiful monday morning, just have a nice day.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2016
CplusJason:
What a beautiful Ape. You should have choose to ignore the thread if you don't find it funny.

And you have to tag me a sissy? With that face of yours? It's a beautiful monday morning, just have a nice day.

tongue and I choose not to ignore, hit your head on a transformer.
The image isn't funny, why so pained?

Of course you're a sissy, the one who hides behind his phone screen to type trash, you wouldn't say that to my face, I'll slap dumbness out of you.

Have a bad and frustrating day.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by CplusJason: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

tongue and I choose not to ignore, hit your head on transformer.
The image isn't funny, why so pained?

Of course you're a sissy, the one who hides behind his phone screen to type trash, you wouldn't say that to my face, I'll slap dumbness out of you.

tongue have a bad and frustrating day.
Lol, now i see the wanton Ape is so pained and frustrated, let me tell you something dear, i know you can't keep your untamed pussy, i will give you the priviledge to hook up with some tiddler who are willing to pay for it. Lol, a legendary ugly wazzock wants to slap. grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by IamLEGEND1: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2016
undecided
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2016
Not funny let alone hilarious undecided

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

How's that image even funny?

I can't even laugh at that even if I'm high as f.uck!

Una go just dey find way attack person unnecessarily.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, now i see the wanton Ape is so pained and frustrated, let me tell you something dear, i know you can't keep your untamed pussy, i will give you the priviledge to hook up with some tiddler who are willing to pay for it. Lol, a legendary ugly wazzock wants to slap. grin

tongue If there's anyone who's pained and frustrated, then that should be you.
Pained to the extent you couldn't look past my comment.. That's how bad it is.
Image isn't funny and you're here killing yourself over it, at least I'm not the only one who said it isn't why you choose to quote me, I don't know probably one of my fan.

grin now the sissy wants to start ranting, continue..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

How's that image even funny?

I can't even laugh at that even if I'm high as f.uck!

Una go just dey find way attack person unnecessarily.

No mind the goats. grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

No mind the goats. grin

Their matter dey tire me.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by SlaughterGang: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2016
Guns don't deter Yoruba demons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by joseph1832ng: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Sugarhugs:
This got me laughing so hard, how true is this? tongue

Cc: lalasticala, seun,

Happy Sunday and happy new month guys!
The pic you uploaded got you laughing so hard because you don't have a sense of humour.

No offence.

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by CplusJason: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

tongue If there's anyone who's pained and frustrated, then that should be you.
Pained to the extent you couldn't look past my comment.. That's how bad it is.
Image isn't funny and you're here killing yourself over it, at least I'm not the only one who said it isn't why you choose to quote me, I don't know probably one of my fan.

grin now the sissy wants to start ranting, continue..

Lol, fan? this abscessus Ape? Please make sure you enshroud your face from the camera next time, because the inseminated semen introduce to your public vagina is making you feeling fly. Don't be a cranky bitch, learn how to view and ignore sometimes.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Tommfrench(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2016
undecided
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by piperson(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2016
and also when u have a pretty "#100,000".
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, fan? this abscessus Ape? Please make sure you enshroud your face from the camera next time, because the inseminated semen introduce to your public vagina is making you feeling fly. Don't be a cranky bitch, learn how to view and ignore sometimes.

gringringrin

I wouldn't Ignore, you better state your problems its obvious you're up to something else..

God! how did you bring such fools to this world? cry

Oya goan play with your mates, enough of the attention you've gotten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Their matter dey tire me.
Nah me kuku dey give them attention lipsrsealed

Good morning, howdy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.