Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family (70529 Views)

Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by just2endowed: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Michelle55:
Why does marriage looks scary these days or am I the only one scared of this institution called marriage? sad

It wont be scary if you have a wife and no baby mama's... If you are a woman, will you allow your husband to still be sleeping with his baba mama after the husband has called it quit to his ex
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by yewawa: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tuface you are baby papa please look for peace of mind among your baby Mama's...my advice!.you are too young to die.Drop what is giving you heart problem and move on with what is giving you peace of mind......

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Tranquility2345: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
This story no dey end? The funny part is tuface has not even said anything

Tuface is speaking through Charles. Dem no born Charles well to post all these without Tubaba consent…

8 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kajaard:

Women are like that once you marry them. They feel they now own you and talk to you anyhow. And disrespect your parents and family.
This is d reason davido called off his engagement to chioma.
A blogger posted in November, after his album release, dt they were having problems because chioma was always getting angry about his visits to Imade and Sophie and wanted it scheduled. (She wasn't doing all dt before she had engagement ring and her own baby o). According to the blog it was so bad it started affecting David and imades relationship and Imade was always upset. Davido chose his daughter over her.

8 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by xjiggy: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=dudusky007 post=105494361]Wetin I hate na family members when lyk to chuk mouth or dey do my broda my broda for broda when don get money..then dey disturb d wife peace.[/quotel] Same way her Family filled the house in the name of... My sister's husband is rich. Bro it's both way. Pray that you're rich enough to be your siblings Destiny helper with a wife who understands that they were with you through all life struggles. We rise by lifting others
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by sharpwriter(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
ArinzeUgo:
Seriously for a long time ago I knew Annie was using some sort of charm on tuface...the 2face lacks composure now, he doesn't even sings again since he got married to that bitch...keeps leaning and getting thin with only head remaining
cheesy "with only head remaining". Hahaha hahaha
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Minjim: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
2face no get voice?

Why is his brother the one speaking for him?

This Annie shouLd take it easy.
You know who you married- 2face is promiscuous. You know that even b4 marriage.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Minjim: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Michelle55:

Which hospital this ambulance dey go so?

There many ceLebrities having peace in their marriage.
2face lacks wisdom on managing issues with women.
Whiz kid, Davido and co have baby mamas but we don't get to see their scandals
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by sharpwriter(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kaymaxine:
For people that knows Annie well, she has a shop at lekki phase 1,and she is a very strong hard drugs addict.
Choko dey her head wella.
Make tuface japa before chidinma case happens to him o.
shocked drug addict keh? Na omo wobe, science student and slay queen all combined in one be dat o. shocked cheesy
Person wey dey throw bottle. Perhaps e for don kill tuface sef if to say no be public figure. I think tuface should run quick cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by GUNITGuy: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
All this 'I own him women' be it wife's, mothers, mother in-laws or sisters or even mistresses can drain a man so much and hate anyone who could possibly benefit from him.
She's lucky Tu-face had no sister or senior sister ......That would be a fight to finish for her emotionally....
Let her continue fighting his brothers of whom she could emotionally defeat them by playing
Victim and calling them out for "not being a millionaire".

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by slowice(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
A bad wife is worse than a leaking roof

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by moshino(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Marrying a bad wife is like a half way to hell !!

No not "half way to hell". You're deep inside hell.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by owoshuyi(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
The multiple sexcapades with different women coming back to haunt him. I wish the Idibia home peace in this raging storm.

LESSON: Sex is a spiritual thing. Having sex before marriage doesn't ever end well for the individuals involved. You may not see the consequences immediately, but one day they will surely come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by amuwo1980: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bleep marriage , I give up .
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Onelove508: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Cany Tubaba just tell his wife and brother to keep quiet or he is enjoying the controversy too?
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Tuface is speaking through Charles. Dem no born Charles well to post all these without Tubaba consent…

You are a wise guy

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by amuwo1980: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Minjim:

There many ceLebrities having peace in their marriage.
2face lacks wisdom on managing issues with women.
Whiz kid, Davido and co have baby mamas but we don't get to see their scandals
Just wait a lil, you will, some of this women have lost it
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Basicend: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
seasy:
This one is just disgracing his brother thinking he is making sense.

Obviously, another woman snake spotted.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by GeneralPula: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Jeferious:
General, e be like say na you talk am well. How you dey "too wise", yet everytime na dumb decision you go make? grin

Abi oo my brother..

Nigeria won’t be like this if people are getting wiser..
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Steelarmy01: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Michelle55:
Which hospital this ambulance dey go so?
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Onelove508: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Leaforever:

Sumbos son Nino is Tufaces 1st son. Sumbo had his 1st two sons - Nino and Zion.

Peros 2 sons came later, but pero had his first daughter. Her first child for him is a girl called Ehi.

Bro check well..
Pero has his first son and first daughter

Ehi is the first daughter (first born)
Agaba, Justin is the first son (third born)
Both from Pero.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by freshbear(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
hansomb:
Rain Drops"

Just like rain drops falling from my eyes
Just like tear drops falling from the sky
It is like a blessing, a blessing in disguise
That we fail to realize
Now I have to pay the price, pay the price

See, young man, be careful and think it twice
Before you choose to use, before you choose to use, to use your device
So you don't have rain drops falling from your eyes
When you see your blessing in disguise
Oh what a sacrifice, a sacrifice
I see them

Them a writing stuff about me
Most of them I know just only want destroy me
Burn them, them no get another story
On top my fame, they want to claim say I am holy

See I dare them,
These girls are very deadly
But before I say so, I check am, nobody with me
I love them, cos my pikin is them, and my little sensy
And I respect them

All them wey been advise me, wey talk to me truthfully
See I don't have no time for no hypocrisy
Have no time for the people that treat them a minds in my matter eh

I know some people will say some things that will cut like a knife
They make me they want to they mara eh
Making me feel like a murderer

That we fail to realize

I see them

See, what is it you want from me
What is your expectation
What is it you feel
What is it you think about me
What is your imagination

How do you see me
As I am God's creation, but I am not the only one
I say we plenty, and there is no more equal one
We heading to the same destination

So just be living your life yeah (living your life yeah)
Doing your thing uh uh (doing your thing wo wo wo)
Make some people breathe (breathe, breathe)
Live and let live (live and let live)

And as we go, I count my blessing, make you count yours
I hope because it is your will, not start to close your doors
And as we go, just take some time to check your flaws
Judge not, and you shall not be judged

That we fail to realize

I see them
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by ojtech8291: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
dudusky007:
Wetin I hate na family members when lyk to chuk mouth or dey do my broda my broda for broda when don get money..then dey disturb d wife peace.
Learn how to read, please. The dullest person will understand the write-up that Annie is very wicked. She is not a wife but a knife.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Joshvent82: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bgetto:
Life is bigger than who has money and who doesn’t. We must not all be millionaires to be happy .
100% agree with you,

I thought I was the only one who noted that part. 100%
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Onelove508: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Tubaba appears gentle to permit him to say all these in public..

It's you that see Tubaba as a billionaire legendary super star, Charles sees him as a brother.

I'm always Suprise how ppl respect my elder brother (especially on social media) this is someone I can say anything to and get away with it.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Onelove508:

Bro check well..
Pero has his first son and first daughter

Ehi is the first daughter (first born)
Agaba, Justin is the first son (third born)
Both from Pero.
You go check well.

Nino is first child (sumbos son), followed by ehi (Peros daughter). They are months apart. Then Zion (sumbos son), then Isabel (Annie's daughter), then Justin (Peros son), then innocent (Peros son) and Olivia (Annie's daughter).

Zion and Isabel are also months apart. They are both 2008. Justin is 2009. Sumbos sons are older dn him.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Tranquility2345: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Onelove508:

Tubaba appears gentle to permit him to say all these in public..

It's you that see Tubaba as a billionaire legendary super star, Charles sees him as a brother.

I'm always Suprise how ppl respect my elder brother (especially on social media) this is someone I can say anything to and get away with it.

When you depend on someone (financially) for survival, would you go on social media to insult their wife without checking with them? Think critically… angry

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by ludobaba(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Now I know where tubaba got this lyrics from( we fight all day,we made love all night,we arrange the place and then we scattered it again, anytime I looked at your face I saw a picture of an Angel and when the demon comes up I start to wonder where's my baby,I hate what you do to me,can I tell you to go can I tell you to stay.hmmmm celebrities are going through shits too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Bngf: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
When you put yourself in a mess you clean your mess

All these girls out there looking for mr ready made with baggage’s this is what you get at the end. Regina Daniel own will soon start
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Myself2(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Charlie.

Annie and her clan will keep deleting my posts like they did this one on her surname reverting back to Idibia.

However, my satisfaction comes from the realization that posterity will know all that Innocent has endured all the years.

We now know that the goody-tolerating- mother-of-all wife we know on social media and meet at events is a total opposite of whom Annie is in close circles and behind closed doors.

Ever wondered why Innocent has not gained weight in all these years?
Ever asked why it took forever before he wifed Annie?
Ever asked yourself the reasons behind the subtle messages in his songs?

Instead of Annie to swallow his cum and give him peace of mind, it's Innocent who has to swallow all the bullshiit she brings and maintain his cool just to save face for her.
And dude's been doing a whole lot of swallowing.

You see Annie, you see Lola, never ever wish to be the men in their lives.

In summary,
Fear these vaginarians.

Your other post in the inset which you quoted yourself is a master class. EOD - End of discussion
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by sharpwriter(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t know what she was thinking bringing it to social media. Nigerians have never killed a man for having affairs. Come be Tuface wey we all know as e be.

Can’t she see how Paul Okoye is tagging Anita with love emoji upandan? E get as you go just leave man PEACEFULLY, his conscience would be disturbing him. cheesy
Maybe she dey follow the trends or maybe some people somewhere dey advise am cheesy

Anyway, how have you been? Seems you were off here for sometime. Shey we don finis our fight. I miss you o wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.