Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family (70516 Views)

Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by pocohantas(f): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
sharpwriter:

Also, is the matter that serious and scatter scatter that she has to bring it to social media? Like, I don't get. Wetin this social media dey do for them sef?

To me, she just dey do like kids wey dey find attention, abi the social media don bring the her the solution now? Make these celebrities dey chill abeg.

I don’t know what she was thinking bringing it to social media. Nigerians have never killed a man for having affairs. Come be Tuface wey we all know as e be.

Can’t she see how Paul Okoye is tagging Anita with love emoji upandan? E get as you go just leave man PEACEFULLY, his conscience would be disturbing him. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by vickydevoka(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Chai! My body tell me say this Annie go be wicked wife o. Dey form innocent outside, whereas she be "terror muda" inside. FEAR WOMEN for your own good my brothers.
No wonder her brother disown her. Nonsense!
She's short tempered. Very emotional. And also her emotions controls her action. Na only tuface fit her. Very very few men can tolerate her. Men I no fit.

Now people know y Donjazzy has chosen to be single and timaya has chosen to be a baby daddy.
Once you are with a lady, she becomes your second god ( she will want to control all your activities). She will use emotional blackmail on you.
Christiano Ronaldo is very rich buh refuse to marry. Do u think is a fool. They moment she is called a wife , her character changes automatically

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by DonroxyII: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

I agree with you, same thing should apply to the wife's mother, father, siblings and relatives
The wife will control her family influx if the husband control his ........

It's just a Principle both of you would have established during courtship............ and the man is expected to lead !!

Once a woman knows an idea is for her home (beneficial to herself and her kids) .... she will be all in !!

Some women will be like .... Lagbaja, please my husband will not allow more than 3days oo, come and be going .... I don't want wahala"

Before House go cast Home, I go relocate my Home to another House grin

No need to fight anybody!!
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by folks4luv(f): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Your fathers treated your mothers badly and you want the same thing to happen to your daughter(s)? The ability of a woman to endure abuse is what qualifies her to be a good woman? Upcoming fathers should not learn to treat upcoming mothers right but upcoming mothers should learn to endure abuse and sadness? Nawa o
anonymous1759:
Young Men of our generation should use NED as a case study. Treat women like Object they’ll spend all their life trying to show you their true worth by bringing up good seed even if it’s pretense at least you’ll enjoy it.

Annie never spoke about 2face until he married her that action should let you understand something.
FELA is not a Gentleman man he’d 27 wives and still respected . The biggest scam Women use against Man is the “Gentleman slogan “ They’ll pour you shiit and expect you to be a gentleman.
Until woman start paying our Groom price and carter for the family we’re not equals.

We still have good women Like our mothers but are very few. Our fathers treated our mothers badly but our mothers were good . It’s another lesson to draw from .
right now our Guys SIMP and still our girls are TIGERS .
Men should go back to the drawing board . PETE EDOCHIE over Timi grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by thunderbabs: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Social media no bozooo
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Funkybabee(f): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
I have this message for the two of them
Tuface did not know God, he better repent and give his life to christ before it's too late for him

He better leave his w@yward life because sin brings death

Without sin there's no judgement, if he want peace and his health back, he should surrender his life to christ because I can't forget his post concerning those who seek after God back then, its show how astray his life has been, he should surrender his life to christ

And for Annie

Hmmm, whoever know that lady should better tell her to repent, the Lord judge with the word of our mouth and thought, there's no how she can wish others ev!l that will not come to her

She should face God and leave pero alone, she should go and mend her way and stay off from negative vibes from her in-law, because according to this message from her in-law I read here, it's seem the family prefer pero than her but she also don't maintain her lane by serving God and leave the rest for him to handle

Anybody that know this too should pls pass my message to them

Shalom
Happy Sunday ❣️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by thecommunist(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tubaba shouldn't have married at all. Who knows ,Pero may have been worse. A man with so many children from so many women should not even attempt to marry at all. He has lost all peace with women.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by pocohantas(f): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
folks4luv:
Your fathers treated your mothers badly and you want the same thing to happen to your daughter(s)? The ability of a woman to endure abuse is what qualifies her to be a good woman? Upcoming fathers should not learn to treat upcoming mothers right but upcoming mothers should learn to endure abuse and sadness? Nawa o

I find it weird that men are okay with being in marriages with women who only tolerate them because she is scared of divorce. Not because she loves or adores them. Do they love this happily married life that much?

How about both parties working to make it bliss? I fear the Nigerian man’s mentality. I would be lying if I say I am not afraid of them.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by hansomb: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Rain Drops"

Just like rain drops falling from my eyes
Just like tear drops falling from the sky
It is like a blessing, a blessing in disguise
That we fail to realize
Now I have to pay the price, pay the price

See, young man, be careful and think it twice
Before you choose to use, before you choose to use, to use your device
So you don't have rain drops falling from your eyes
When you see your blessing in disguise
Oh what a sacrifice, a sacrifice
I see them

Them a writing stuff about me
Most of them I know just only want destroy me
Burn them, them no get another story
On top my fame, they want to claim say I am holy

See I dare them,
These girls are very deadly
But before I say so, I check am, nobody with me
I love them, cos my pikin is them, and my little sensy
And I respect them

All them wey been advise me, wey talk to me truthfully
See I don't have no time for no hypocrisy
Have no time for the people that treat them a minds in my matter eh

I know some people will say some things that will cut like a knife
They make me they want to they mara eh
Making me feel like a murderer

That we fail to realize

I see them

See, what is it you want from me
What is your expectation
What is it you feel
What is it you think about me
What is your imagination

How do you see me
As I am God's creation, but I am not the only one
I say we plenty, and there is no more equal one
We heading to the same destination

So just be living your life yeah (living your life yeah)
Doing your thing uh uh (doing your thing wo wo wo)
Make some people breathe (breathe, breathe)
Live and let live (live and let live)

And as we go, I count my blessing, make you count yours
I hope because it is your will, not start to close your doors
And as we go, just take some time to check your flaws
Judge not, and you shall not be judged

That we fail to realize

I see them

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
The only thing I will is that 2face is a National treasure. Annie, be careful. You have being warned!

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Emmanuelellah: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
This Annie's problem is jealousy. You must be patience when you marry a celebrity or else you will die of jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by seanjy4konji: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
I wasnt insulting you..I was talking in general terms...ie...when a man is going wrong and family are trying to notify him of change in behavior or sortswife would term them as enemies..
Lollittaa:

lots of insults but you haven't disproved my point.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by seanjy4konji: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tuface...He don talk many things...

Hin children na hin tubaba de respect as swear

Wisdom man
hansomb:
Rain Drops"

That we fail to realize

I see them

Them a writing stuff about me
Most of them I know just only want destroy me
Burn them, them no get another story
On top my fame, they want to claim say I am holy

See I dare them,
These girls are very deadly
But before I say so, I check am, nobody with me
I love them, cos my pikin is them, and my little sensy
And I respect them

All them wey been advise me, wey talk to me truthfully
See I don't have no time for no hypocrisy
Have no time for the people that treat them a minds in my matter eh

I know some people will say some things that will cut like a knife
They make me they want to they mara eh
Making me feel like a murderer

That we fail to realize

I see them

See, what is it you want from me
What is your expectation
What is it you feel
What is it you think about me
What is your imagination

How do you see me
As I am God's creation, but I am not the only one
I say we plenty, and there is no more equal one
We heading to the same destination

So just be living your life yeah (living your life yeah)
Doing your thing uh uh (doing your thing wo wo wo)
Make some people breathe (breathe, breathe)
Live and let live (live and let live)

And as we go, I count my blessing, make you count yours
I hope because it is your will, not start to close your doors
And as we go, just take some time to check your flaws
Judge not, and you shall not be judged

That we fail to realize

I see them

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Janosky: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Charlie.

Annie and her clan will keep deleting my posts like they did this one on her surname reverting back to Idibia.

However, my satisfaction comes from the realization that posterity will know all that Innocent has endured all the years.

We now know that the goody-tolerating- mother-of-all wife we know on social media and meet at events is a total opposite of whom Annie is in close circles and behind closed doors.

Ever wondered why Innocent has not gained weight in all these years?
Ever asked why it took forever before he wifed Annie?
Ever asked yourself the reasons behind the subtle messages in his songs?

Instead of Annie to swallow his cum and give him peace of mind, it's Innocent who has to swallow all the bullshiit she brings and maintain his cool just to save face for her.
And dude's been doing a whole lot of swallowing.

You see Annie, you see Lola, never ever wish to be the men in their lives.

In summary,
Fear these vaginarians.

"..See ! Young Man be careful and think it twice..
(Before you choose to use 2x) your device...
If you don't want tear drops falling from your eyes....."

Tubaba's Gospel counsel for ALL men.

Listen, Learn & have Peace.
Or:
Form James Bond & be the Father of all Nations while you WAIL behind closed doors & continue to lose weight.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Jman06(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
dudusky007:
Wetin I hate na family members when lyk to chuk mouth or dey do my broda my broda for broda when don get money..then dey disturb d wife peace.
So, because the brother don get money, make im family leave am for the wife to kill
Some of you just type jargon without reasoning.

I know what I have been through with my family and God knows that no woman can separate me from my family when I make it. Na thunder go faya any wife wey wan try am.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Donkenny511(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
But when the broda sick or die, una go call the family abi? Call a spade a spade
dudusky007:
Wetin I hate na family members when lyk to chuk mouth or dey do my broda my broda for broda when don get money..then dey disturb d wife peace.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
ArinzeUgo:
Seriously for a long time ago I knew Annie was using some sort of charm on tuface...the 2face lacks composure now, he doesn't even sings again since he got married to that bitch...keeps leaning and getting thin with only head remaining
cheesy
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by bukatyne(f): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Dimmatic:
Wedding dubai, marriage issues Nigeria, somebody can't rest again in this country?

Very annoying sumtim.

Abeg, let them go back to Dubai to sort out their issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by bluefilm: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
The woman want to have all of him all to herself.

It is just practically impossible.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tedpgrass:

I think she's got something on him

The other baby mamas..
The oldest 2 were with him when he was next to nothing and would have provided some support - - - financial and otherwise...

So that support theory does not wash..

She's got his balls and that explains his mumuism.

Interesting
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Bekind123: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
ume1000:
tu face too gentle na im cause am

Any woman trying to split me and my siblings

Na steady slap go reset her brain
You go marry person wey you fit slap because no be every body you go slap go free. Caution!
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by bukatyne(f): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Antoeni:
Davido and Chioma, with the almighty 30billion in their account couldn't even survive this 8years..
Paul Okoye of PSquare dumps his marriage..
Tuface and Annie Idibia's marriage has just been hit by the storm..
Tonto Dikeh's fiancee disappears.. Not about 40seconds or 40hours in action..
Alex Ekubo and his fiancee, Fancy Acholonu did not even start theirs.. it has yakpa a few weeks to the wedding.. they Made all the ashoebi we sewed a fancy..
Jim Iyke became so jobless that a mere social media tantrum wey we de knack for here, e reach him turn, him carry fight go Uche Maduagwu house!
But how come Annie is just realizing that she is a co wife

@bold:

Really cracked me up!

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Bekind123: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bighead95:
Hmmmm na wa ooooo .... Someone gave birth to 3 children before she met you eventually something strange will come up later in the future ....... And for this pero not to remarry omo something fishy is going on...

And if your in-laws no like you as a wife omo na the beginning of crashed marriage and multiplication of baby mamas ........

Annie was actually the first.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Etuagievin(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Charlie.

Annie and her clan will keep deleting my posts like they did this one on her surname reverting back to Idibia.

However, my satisfaction comes from the realization that posterity will know all that Innocent has endured all the years.

We now know that the goody-tolerating- mother-of-all wife we know on social media and meet at events is a total opposite of whom Annie is in close circles and behind closed doors.

Ever wondered why Innocent has not gained weight in all these years?
Ever asked why it took forever before he wifed Annie?
Ever asked yourself the reasons behind the subtle messages in his songs?

Instead of Annie to swallow his cum and give him peace of mind, it's Innocent who has to swallow all the bullshiit she brings and maintain his cool just to save face for her.
And dude's been doing a whole lot of swallowing.

You see Annie, you see Lola, never ever wish to be the men in their lives.

In summary,
Fear these vaginarians.
. There's nothing we will not hear .
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by anonymous1759(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
folks4luv:

I said “ BAD” because that’s how we see it in this generation. Things the PAPAs did In the olden days are seen as Evil Or BAD by new generational mothers.
Eg . Cheating , polygamy, restricting their wives from certain things, and having Total control over them.

In this generation Men tend to share some certain rights with their wives, shower them with love. Work day plus Night to fend for the family.
Our new Generational men are more hard working. Fathers then just marry have plenty kids . They work less leaving the wives and their children to do all the major works and still have dominance .

So what do think it’s wrong with most generational women Lately ? Too much power or freedom?
They want Equal rights but Don’t bring Equal Task to the Table.

That’s Why i recommend Men to go back to Olden days. To treat women like their father did maybe that will reset their heads.

Am not Against Feminism I stand for Equity .
If you can marry multiple men as a woman and fend for them it’s your business.

Imagine if all these things said about Annie Is true I’m 99.9% sure most women can’t tolerate men they Feed . You’re a woman and you know how your fellow women treat men they’re feeding.

But a man will be feeding , clothing , financing a woman and that same Woman will Have the guts to treat her husband and is family badly because she’s married to him. That’s Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by tooth4tooth: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Staccato001:
You publicly humiliate him every chance you get , from pouring him food at my wedding to throwing a bottle of hennesy at him at my work place, or shouting at him at the top of your lungs in front of his celebrity friends or acquaintances…fights at he airport..

For real shocked If this lady has truly done this, then 2baba should be congratulated for being a very calm celeb. If he now regrets not picking the first lady Pero, I think Annie made him miss Pero.
That is my thought too . When you make life a living hell for your partner ,he/she starts regretting why they never marry their ex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by marsup: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Is tuface a child? If he is being maltreated, why can't he walk away or throw her out? Why is the brother carrying a burden that is not his?
Every little thing, y'all will start disturbing the cyberspace. Until we hear from tuface, keep your mouth shut and face your own immediate family.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by WHITELIGHTER: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Chai! My body tell me say this Annie go be wicked wife o. Dey form innocent outside, whereas she be "terror muda" inside. FEAR WOMEN for your own good my brothers.
No wonder her brother disown her. Nonsense!

My late brother's wife is an exact example...infact se.kf this new generation SM wives are like that
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by emmanuelbrown26: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

You need a job. How can you take time to be analysing another adults life like this instead of improving your own life ?

What a shame
This evening newspaper will u keep quiet?
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Sterope(f): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
You can't put this on Tuface though. What was she expecting?

chineloSA:

So both are not angels. They should tolerate each other. He created the situation and he needs to manage it accordingly. Feeling insecure in any relationship doesnt produce good outcomes.

Even a relationship between a parent and a child, employer and employee, etc. Insecurity creates havoc. He made the bed and he should lie in it.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by kelly72: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
These two portions of his essay got me chuckling:

1. "Or is it you asking your maids to lock the doors and
send the keys to you in South Africa even thou you knew
your mum in-law was in the house visiting her son and grand
kids from Abuja , and out of respect for herself she came to
stay at my house what was her crime?

So your mum goes to Tuface's house to stay while Annie is outside the country?

2. "Is it when you stab him in the chest while he sleeps over a call
from Pero demanding he speaks to his kids in the middle of the
night due to time difference from the U.S …for example …that you
will have Peace …when he is dead then what?

So Tuface's babymamas call him in the middle of the night while sleeping
with his wife and they don't know the time difference between USA and Nigeria?

These two scenarios are okay right?
No doubt, your family respects Annie a lot.
She is crying wolf.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.