Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family (70531 Views)

Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by starstaz(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
Kai, my brother Tuface has not be lucky with women be it Sumbo, Pero or Annie.
Charles's story is clearly right. Some of us know them well but won't delve in.
U cannot have it all. It's the irony of a genius life.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by pocohantas(f): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
sharpwriter:

Maybe she dey follow the trends or maybe some people somewhere dey advise am cheesy

Anyway, how have you been? Seems you were off here for sometime. Shey we don finis our fight. I miss you o wink

I have been fine. You?

Were we ever fighting? Wasn’t aware. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Rkwapnoe: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
It's better to stay in the desert without food and water than to stay with a troublesome woman. Men should be careful in choosing a life partner.Marriage no go carry you go heaven ooo.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Passionate1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wetin b d title of dis movie ?
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by sharpwriter(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

I have been fine. You?

Were we ever fighting? Wasn’t aware. lipsrsealed
I dey somehow jare....

Hmmmn.... we weren't fighting nah, not really, but just that you just bown me and no dey reply mentions. You also left the chat in PM. smiley
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Passionate1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Totobaba no chop wisely. .
He likes to hit it raw. . .
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Exodora: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
What I still do not get is how come nobody from his wedding saw her when she poured him food , and at his workplace nobody saw her when she throws Hennsey at him.
Because I know my Nigerians brothers and sisters they would want to table every details down for the public especially our bloggers .
How come we are just hearing all this now.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by pocohantas(f): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
sharpwriter:

I dey somehow jare....

Hmmmn.... we weren't fighting nah, not really, but just that you just bown me and no dey reply mentions. You also left the chat in PM. smiley

How somehow? They done serve you breakfast too?

No vex abeg. Sometimes I don’t know where to start replying mentions from. embarassed
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by sharpwriter(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

How somehow? They done serve you breakfast too?

No vex abeg. Sometimes I don’t know where to start replying mentions from. embarassed
Which kain breakfast be dat one o shocked

No vex too.... Shey you know you be one of nairaland celebrities, so mention go yapa, no be everyone you fit reply na cheesy wink

No worry, I go pm you one of these days.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by DAMN99: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Only God knows what truly happened.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by folks4luv(f): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
So you think there was a time cheating was considered a good thing?
The different between the women now and then is voice and light. Mothers back then believed they must sacrifice their lives on the alter of sadness to sustain their marriage. Their husbands will beat them up and they'd see it as their destiny, sucj evil. 2face's live and marriage are all over the place cause of his past choices and mistakes. 7kids from different women but married to one. Of course, his life cant be normal again cause there are consequences to these things
anonymous1759:

I said “ BAD” because that’s how we see it in this generation. Things the PAPAs did In the olden days are seen as Evil Or BAD by new generational mothers.
Eg . Cheating , polygamy, restricting their wives from certain things, and having Total control over them.

In this generation Men tend to share some certain rights with their wives, shower them with love. Work day plus Night to fend for the family.
Our new Generational men are more hard working. Fathers then just marry have plenty kids . They work less leaving the wives and their children to do all the major works and still have dominance .

So what do think it’s wrong with most generational women Lately ? Too much power or freedom?
They want Equal rights but Don’t bring Equal Task to the Table.

That’s Why i recommend Men to go back to Olden days. To treat women like their father did maybe that will reset their heads.

Am not Against Feminism I stand for Equity .
If you can marry multiple men as a woman and fend for them it’s your business.

Imagine if all these things said about Annie Is true I’m 99.9% sure most women can’t tolerate men they Feed . You’re a woman and you know how your fellow women treat men they’re feeding.

But a man will be feeding , clothing , financing a woman and that same Woman will Have the guts to treat her husband and is family badly because she’s married to him. That’s Arrant nonsense.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by anonymous1759(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
folks4luv:
The different between the women now and then is voice and light. Mothers back then believed they must sacrifice their lives on the alter of sadness to sustain their marriage. Their husbands will beat them up and they'd see it as their destiny, sucj evil. 2face's live and marriage are all over the place cause of his past choices and mistakes. 7kids from different women but married to one. Of course, his life cant be normal again cause there are consequences to these things

Cheating was no issue then. Women prefer their husbands to cheat than marrying a second wife.
I don’t have anything against the single mother’s. If your husband is maltreating you leave and fend for yourself. My issue with women is been a “LEECH” and still want to possess same rights with the person sorting your bills .

If you’re too big to be under any man stay alone or remain in your fathers house period .
You can’t use Marriage as a weapon to trap men or make life misrable for them. 2 face have 2 baby mamas he didn’t hide it . She should be the one ready to accept the bull shiit that comes along in marrying a polygamous man . Why didn’t she leave him to marry a single man without kids?
I’m almost certain her decision was made to marry him because she wants to secure the BAG. If love the bag so much you should be able to accept the consequences that comes with it.
The average women I know behaves rudely to a guy that’s on the same level to her compared to someone she’s doing better than .
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by djon78(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Rkwapnoe:
It's better to stay in the desert without food and water than to stay with a troublesome woman. Men should be careful in choosing a life partner.Marriage no go carry you go heaven ooo.

These are very deep word
He who has an ear let him hear

But on another note
Na tuface brought in the ant infested wood
Having children littered all over the place
From different women
Is a guarantee that he will never have peace

Women are very territorial
They never like sharing there man
With anyone

I have seen men
Married to very difficult women
Manage the situation very well
Because they're disciplined
When it comes to opposite sex

So it somehow
Puts a leash on the woman
Make she no mess up
Push the man outside
To women outside
Wishing to have such kind of man
So she behaves herself

The worst never come
Wait make those children grow up first
Na God will have Mercy on tuface

I still subscribe
To a man living a disciplined life with the opposite sex
You will always come out ontop

I know how many women
That tried every means for me to give them belle
They were willing
And tried every rule in the book
Na God save.me walahi
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Jeferious: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin
GeneralPula:

Abi oo my brother..

Nigeria won’t be like this if people are getting wiser..
grin grin
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by wonyi: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Staccato001:
You publicly humiliate him every chance you get , from pouring him food at my wedding to throwing a bottle of hennesy at him at my work place, or shouting at him at the top of your lungs in front of his celebrity friends or acquaintances…fights at he airport..

For real shocked If this lady has truly done this, then 2baba should be congratulated for being a very calm celeb. If he now regrets not picking the first lady Pero, I think Annie made him miss Pero.

Not supporting her actions but can Annie tell us what triggered those manner less behavior?
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by malakaimoscondo: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
dudusky007:
Wetin I hate na family members when lyk to chuk mouth or dey do my broda my broda for broda when don get money..then dey disturb d wife peace.
omuzo....adeke ogbe ki adeke
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by ademi87(m): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Michelle55:

Which hospital this ambulance dey go so?
igbobi grin cheesy
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by nagalee(m): 2:30am On Sep 06, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
Tuface is a simp after all. Can a woman do this to Davido?

How can a woman have 4 househelps and 2PAs but 2 kids. Meanwhile Music is no longer as lucrative as before.

Sit the women down together and calculate their basic expenses as well as expense to their kids and remit that to their accounts monthly or annually. Then give each of the two women different homes and buy a third for yourself and live single.

Who ever has not experienced the demonic nervous system cracks of a woman has not faced the worst thing in life and is therefore lucky. When this is over, Tuface, if wise, will be greater than he is.

But for now, He is a Slave. Just working for his army of disorganized responsibilities.

shut the f up. There is a huge difference between being a gentleman and a SIMP. You fucking retard.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by nagalee(m): 2:40am On Sep 06, 2021
princewarri1985:
No pero has been there before Annie idibia, thats why all her kids senior annie idibia kids pero adiniyi gave 2face 3 kids and in some cultures that automatically qualify her as a wife, pero adiniyi is 2face idibia weakness and 2face idibia die a thousand times every time he sees Pero, and thats why 2face still sleep with pern till date because he can't resist her, pero adiniyi is from a very weathy family and she was once married to a very man who she dumps in America and gave 2face 3 kids, only God know's why 2face did not marry Pero i suspect Annie idibia use charm on 2face. The whole idibia family love pero more than annie idibia
I think pero disvirgined 2face. Any lady that disvirgined a guy, that guy will always be emotionally attached to her same goes both ways.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by oshorstan(f): 3:22am On Sep 06, 2021
Hmmmm There are many tuface all over the world going through wife wahala but remain mute. Na God go help us
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by prettysassygirl(f): 5:12am On Sep 06, 2021
I believe this Charles now because of a singular statement he made"everybody is her enemy" if you are following her on Instagram,her stories are always of enemies within and without. Wicked wife. What would it cost her to give dearest 2face peace of mind.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by timberprides: 6:08am On Sep 06, 2021
folks4luv:
then she should have considered dose obstacles before accepting dat mindle finger ring from 2baba#stopdat excuses
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by princewarri1985: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2021
Yeah! Thats a possibility, abi have you all forgotten how 2face cried publicly and was weeping like a baby when Pero Adiniyi hugged Annie Idibia in a bar? Pero Adiniyi is 2face idibia first love and also 2face idibia weakness
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by folks4luv(f): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2021
I believe Ann was stupid to join the competition to win 2face's affection, i mean, it's not worth it. But ain't judging her cause she had her reason. See what she is going through now? That's the consequence of her decision and she will face more consequences. What i hate hearing is making it look like 2baba is the victim in all these. Whatever he is also going through is his own freaking karma. Imagine Sumbo, his other baby mama is not married, the mess would have been more. Ann started dating 2face when she was a teenager, way way before stardom, she had enough opportunities to realize 2face cant give her peace of mind

anonymous1759:

Cheating was no issue then. Women prefer their husbands to cheat than marrying a second wife.
I don’t have anything against the single mother’s. If your husband is maltreating you leave and fend for yourself. My issue with women is been a “LEECH” and still want to possess same rights with the person sorting your bills .

If you’re too big to be under any man stay alone or remain in your fathers house period .
You can’t use Marriage as a weapon to trap men or make life misrable for them. 2 face have 2 baby mamas he didn’t hide it . She should be the one ready to accept the bull shiit that comes along in marrying a polygamous man . Why didn’t she leave him to marry a single man without kids?
I’m almost certain her decision was made to marry him because she wants to secure the BAG. If love the bag so much you should be able to accept the consequences that comes with it.
The average women I know behaves rudely to a guy that’s on the same level to her compared to someone she’s doing better than .
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by THMT: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2021
Coolsphinx:
It's best for me to manage my life with my 30% than for a woman to bankroll me 70%. But i don't believe she bankrolls Tubaba because i don't see what she does for a living to bankroll him, even if she did perhaps it was when Tubaba was still struggling as a barber in Festac.

Stop saying what you do not know. Tuface and black face never grew up in Festac, only Faze is a true 712 road festac blood.
Black face and Tuface moved to festac after plantashun boyz gained famed and they were made stars alongside, blacktribe, Azadus and co when they moved to Fastac.

H.I, Tubabas younger brother (before moving to America) was living large in Festac via Tubabas fame and money when Plantashun Boyz moved to 202 road.

Annie has nothing compared to Tuface, Baba already bought a house near Nepa office in festac for one of the baby mamas before things started getting out of hand.
Festac was the Lasvegas/Hollywood of hiphop in Nigeria and only rich or famous artiste held sway or lived in festac back then so get your facts right before spreading false info.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by THMT: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2021
princewarri1985:
Yeah! Thats a possibility, abi have you all forgotten how 2face cried publicly and was weeping like a baby when Pero Adiniyi hugged Annie Idibia in a bar? Pero Adiniyi is 2face idibia first love and also 2face idibia weakness

You are wrong. Annie was first before the other two.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by THMT: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2021
nagalee:
I think pero disvirgined 2face. Any lady that disvirgined a guy, that guy will always be emotionally attached to her same goes both ways.

Tuface was a lost case before meeting Pero. Fame and women held me like a tie, he is so lucky not to have gotten a terrible Std because he really scattered babes.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2021
nagalee:
shut the f up. There is a huge difference between being a gentleman and a SIMP. You fucking retard.

Saya a simply gentleman. Mumu
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by THMT: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2021
Sterope:
You can't put this on Tuface though. What was she expecting?

A 90" Tv, a couch and a bag of pop corn n chips to watch her life in paradise i guess.

Nice word play on your mention, not everyone will catch it at first glance.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by THMT: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Kaymaxine:

Yes o...
And she is very violent and baba na just "yes o", "one love", "nothing dey happen" type of guy.

If you try smoke wetin Tubaba don smoke you fit mad.
Do not even go there lol..... He is not called 2face for nothing, that man is coded bad sharp guy but at same time a likeable, cool and a very nice humble person.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Staccato001: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
wonyi:

Not supporting her actions but can Annie tell us what triggered those manner less behavior?

Irrespective of what could have ever triggered those actions as quoted by me, I think her reaction shows she's kind of weird and can go any extent. You mean publicly disgracing your spouse by pouring food on him in the glaring view of everyone and coming in the closet to preach passion is explainable

Such a lady can never be determined to what extent she can go. A lady friend of mine has remained till today unmarried due to her unchecked anger part of which was stabbing her betrothed in the stomach which almost result to the man's death. Annie has no excuse to go over the board in respect to the humiliation allegations if they were ever true, tbh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.