Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family (70530 Views)

Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2021
The two sides should apologise to one another and right their wrongs. It's not too late at this point before it degenerates to an unammendable one. I pray Annie n Tuface learn a lesson or two from this.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by temitope27(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Marrying a bad wife is like a half way to hell !!
you are right

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Jerryherd: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2021
Tuface caused all this
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by ghidhehorn(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Yankee101: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2021
you can’t actually be demanding respect from me anymore when you have none for your husband or any for members of his family , his friends or his staffs

Why do women turn to dictators once a man marries them?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Antoeni(m): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2021
Davido and Chioma, with the almighty 30billion in their account couldn't even survive this 8years..
Paul Okoye of PSquare dumps his marriage..
Tuface and Annie Idibia's marriage has just been hit by the storm..
Tonto Dikeh's fiancee disappears.. Not about 40seconds or 40hours in action..
Alex Ekubo and his fiancee, Fancy Acholonu did not even start theirs.. it has yakpa a few weeks to the wedding.. they Made all the ashoebi we sewed a fancy..
Jim Iyke became so jobless that a mere social media tantrum wey we de knack for here, e reach him turn, him carry fight go Uche Maduagwu house!
But how come Annie is just realizing that she is a co wife

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Ulunne777(f): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Dimmatic:
Wedding dubai, marriage issues Nigeria, somebody can't rest again in this country?

Don't mind them. They won't allow Nigerians their biggest fans and market to share in their joy but when wahala comes, they'll be choking us with nonsense content.

7 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Jodano: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Women are dangerous, especially when you are rich and weak, their greed will come to play, they will cage and use you every one from your family and friends are evil, except she and her people and they have nothing to contribute to your success only to bring confusions.

24 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Hopebringer: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
Leaforever:

Sumbos son Nino is Tufaces 1st son. Sumbo had his 1st two sons - Nino and Zion.

Peros 2 sons came later, but pero had his first daughter. Her first child for him is a girl called Ehi.
[/s]

Lord have mercy!!

See adults studying and analysing another adults life to this extent ? This is the height of shamelessness and joblessness.

See the useless information you took time to study . Use this time and learn an online skill or go to university so you can better improve yourself

5 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by izubext007: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2021
Well , if this is true , Annie is such a useless woman.

She's doing all this things to force 2 baba to seek for devorce and u knw , that will result in splitting the wealth.

Tactics from rude boy's wife being immittated .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Hopebringer: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Charlie.

Annie and her can will keep deleting my posts like they did this one on her surname reverting back to Idibia.

However, my satisfaction comes from the realization that posterity will know all that Innocent has endured all the years.

We now know that the goody-tolerating- mother-of-all wife we know on social media and meet at events is a total opposite of whom Annie is in close circles and behind closed doors.

Ever wondered why Innocent has not gained weight in all these years?
Ever asked why it took forever before he wife's Annie?
Ever asked yourself the reasons behind the subtle messages in his songs?

Instead of Annie to swallow his cum and give him peace of mind, it's Innocent who has to swallow all the bullshiit she brings and maintain his cool just to save face for her.
And dude's been doing a whole lot of swallowing.

You see Annie, you see Lola, never ever wish to be the men in their lives.

In summary,
Fear these vaginarians.
[/s]

You need a job. How can you take time to be analysing another adults life like this instead of improving your own life ?

What a shame

8 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by smasher1(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2021
kboyshow:
Charles Idibia, brother to Nigerian music legend 2face (also known as 2Baba) returned on social media to clear the air, following the confrontation he had with Annie Idibia on Instagram yesterday.
Today September 4, 2021, Charly Brave took to his Instagram account to give more insight into the matter he created with Annie Idibia on the 3rd.

He shared;

https://www.9jahomeland.com/2faces-brother-charles-idibia-gives-full-insight-into-how-annie-has-being-maltreating-2baba-the-idibia-family/

The problem in these marriages is Too much money.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Ulunne777(f): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2021
Jerryherd:
Tuface caused all this

by being a community pen.is sharer.
How much is condom kwanu?
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Ola17: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Chai! My body tell me say this Annie go be wicked wife o. Dey form innocent outside, whereas she be "terror muda" inside. FEAR WOMEN for your own good my brothers.
No wonder her brother disown her. Nonsense!

wink

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Didi2d(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Charlie.

Annie and her can will keep deleting my posts like they did this one on her surname reverting back to Idibia.

However, my satisfaction comes from the realization that posterity will know all that Innocent has endured all the years.

We now know that the goody-tolerating- mother-of-all wife we know on social media and meet at events is a total opposite of whom Annie is in close circles and behind closed doors.

Ever wondered why Innocent has not gained weight in all these years?
Ever asked why it took forever before he wife's Annie?
Ever asked yourself the reasons behind the subtle messages in his songs?

Instead of Annie to swallow his cum and give him peace of mind, it's Innocent who has to swallow all the bullshiit she brings and maintain his cool just to save face for her.
And dude's been doing a whole lot of swallowing.

You see Annie, you see Lola, never ever wish to be the men in their lives.

In summary,
Fear these vaginarians.

No wonder 2face no dey sing like that again, he couldn't compose song again cause if family wahala
I can imagine what he's going through

9 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by babyfaceafrica: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2021
This is messy
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Antoeni(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Annie looks devilish
Abeg I stand with baby mama Pedro

7 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Vinnie2000(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Nelito1472:

Since feminism took over the space, marriages are no longer blissful cos women now see men as equal or even lower human.

Watch the social media space and see how women support the stupidity of fellow women cos they feel they practice feminism.

Very Correct from you!!

Ever since Feminism talks and movements started, Marriage now seem like a Battleground!! sad
Many of our Young ladies go into marriage with 'Battlefield mindset'..
Instead of settling issues with softness like the women of Old, they prefer to go Aggressive/Macho!! undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by xreal: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2021
PERVENCHE:
😁

what is the answer?
I no know the formula to use.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Ayo2004: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2021
Na mumu dey marry grin
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by MufasaLion: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2021
joyfullyjoyous:
The two sides should apologise to one another and right their wrongs. It's not too late at this point before it degenerates to an unammendable one. I pray Annie n Tuface learn a lesson or two from this.

It is unammendable already. Annie should go and sit the fvck down. She knew the baggage that comes with being a baby daddy but she still went ahead with the marriage.

20 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Vinnie2000(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2021
Ola17:

wink

Lol, Terror Muda!!
The living Terror, Mr konkoBilo.. cool

Vanguard newspaper of those Days!! smiley
D guy still dey?

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2021
Michelle55:

Which hospital this ambulance dey go so?
Yabaleft
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Bighead95(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmmm na wa ooooo .... Someone gave birth to 3 children before she met you eventually something strange will come up later in the future ....... And for this pero not to remarry omo something fishy is going on...

And if your in-laws no like you as a wife omo na the beginning of crashed marriage and multiplication of baby mamas ........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Jodano: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2021
Yankee101:
you can’t actually be demanding respect from me anymore when you have none for your husband or any for members of his family , his friends or his staffs

Why do women turn to dictators once a man marries them?
e dey taya mi ooh. 95% of them are only interested in wedding, kids, but not the challenges of marriage.

17 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Femeto: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2021
kboyshow:
Charles Idibia, brother to Nigerian music legend 2face (also known as 2Baba) returned on social media to clear the air, following the confrontation he had with Annie Idibia on Instagram yesterday.
Today September 4, 2021, Charly Brave took to his Instagram account to give more insight into the matter he created with Annie Idibia on the 3rd.

He shared;

https://www.9jahomeland.com/2faces-brother-charles-idibia-gives-full-insight-into-how-annie-has-being-maltreating-2baba-the-idibia-family/
Clout chaser oshi. Parrot of a man.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Femeto: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2021
izubext007:
Well , if this is true , Annie is such a useless woman.

She's doing all this things to force 2 baba to seek for devorce and u knw , that will result in splitting the wealth.

Tactics from rude boy's wife being immittated .
Shey Annie no be actress ni? She has her own money too.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Ola17: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol, Terror Muda!!
The living Terror, Mr konkoBilo.. cool

Vanguard newspaper of those Days!! smiley
D guy still dey?

Lol.
You be confirmed OG.

I no sure say vanguard still dey run am.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by drtee247(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Chai! My body tell me say this Annie go be wicked wife o. Dey form innocent outside, whereas she be "terror muda" inside. FEAR WOMEN for your own good my brothers.
No wonder her brother disown her. Nonsense!

Chai! “Terror muda” na my nickname for secondary school o grin grin wink
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Seun360(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2021
GeneralPula:
I wonder why 2face got married..

Something tells me 2baba will be much better than he is now if he wasn’t married..

The most funniest thing is that many married men are in this same shoe of unfortunate wife’s..

He was pressured into marriage by the society. He had to settle for Annie Marcauley.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by smasher1(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2021
overdrive:

He is speaking tuface mind.He has his consent tho subtle.

That's true. Most of the fights he listed where directed at the husband and not the brother in-law. Most women forgets that with peace, they own all the man's things. But with war, they own basically nothing.

19 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by lolu2019: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2021
insidelife22:
I have had such experience with my bro's wife.

I just pack my things jakpa for them.
na so,u just have to jakpa.i had similar experience when I was in school.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.