Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (65461 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Tloc(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Meninmen:

Kpele. If you don't know this about your women, then you are dumber!

There are 2 things Igbo women would always hold the gold medal for in Nigeria;

1. Cheating while married/giving goodbye sex to ex
2. Maltreatmet of house helps.

Ode ti o mo asiko. Ogogogoro drinking waterman, tell us where you as the SS man stands in the array of men. Monkey. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by baralatie(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2021
Kanbe:
If I had this many skeletons in my closet, you'd never hear a word out of me. Beat me, cheat, don't pay the bills, you'd think I'm an angel from above! LOL! Imagine paternity fraud, affair with brother in-law, lesbianism, all from one person and you still loud and bring attention to yourself grin
It is usually difficult!
When relationship go sour with all kinds of bad mojo!
It is fights

It is exposures

It is attacks and counterattacks

It can get worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by fergie001: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2021
NwokeNnewi1977:

You follow dem live?
You have not been following the issue then.

She admitted it sef....She didn't deny it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by fergie001: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Rove nke a...cheesy

If one is dating a bi...And you are smart, you Will know.

You just have to shine your eye.
You don't know ladies .....Just leave dem.
Man just need better Grace of God.
The kind of mind Dem get ehn.....

baralatie:

Wow!
This is trouble o
Plenty wahala oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by baralatie(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2021
NwokeNnewi1977:

You follow dem live?
Who get pikin na him be the better question? Because if you dey watch paternity the other guy fit no be the owner

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Terrence99: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2021
mu2sa2:
What if there's error in the dna test? A child is born in wedlock and some ill- advised men will go stirring up controversy unnecessarily. Fact: Dna test is not 100% accurate. In this case, what is the point in denying the boy now after being father-and- son for so long. Abeg the boy must remain his son, shikena. Maybe the so- called dna test is a ruse.
That's why sensible people will agree with the position that you cannot disown a child born within marriage on the basis of a dna test, which as we all know is not foolproof.

May your lineage never be short of bastards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by NwokeNnewi1977(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2021
It hurts to train another man's child , only women knows the rightful owner of her kid.
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by PropertyBuying(f): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2021
This is incredible.... What's wrong with all celebrities nowadays?
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by baralatie(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2021
fergie001:

You don't know ladies .....Just leave dem.
Man just need better Grace of God.
The kind of mind Dem get ehn.....

Plenty wahala oooo
The reason why I am concerned about this revelation is this.
I have watched paternity court cases and read some.sometimes because of desperation the mother may not know who exactly is the true father of the baby
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Oluneyo: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2021
mu2sa2:
What if there's error in the dna test? A child is born in wedlock and some ill- advised men will go stirring up controversy unnecessarily. Fact: Dna test is not 100% accurate. In this case, what is the point in denying the boy now after being father-and- son for so long. Abeg the boy must remain his son, shikena. Maybe the so- called dna test is a ruse.
That's why sensible people will agree with the position that you cannot disown a child born within marriage on the basis of a dna test, which as we all know is not foolproof.

Maybe in your marriage... but any sensible man will rather not raise another mans child
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by stabilizer: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

First yes igbo girls and love for money are 5 and 6, the promiscuous lifestyle means u have never traveled round in your entire life.
Come to the West here that's when u will truly understand the full meaning of promiscuous. Is only here that a girl will have 5 children with 3 different men, so what do u call that?

That's different, she would definitely show them their father as they grow. She might have married the husbands, then moved to another after divorce. Not sleeping around like a president of dog association. Dirty, public girls everywhere but that region own is too much!

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by ujezeez(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2021
After God, fear women...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2021
baralatie:

It is usually difficult!
When relationship go sour with all kinds of bad mojo!
It is fights

It is exposures

It is attacks and counterattacks

It can get worse

Okay, but a smart person should know what they have to lose. Know which battles to fight and when to back down. Only a crazy person can shit in their room and call others to come and help them look for a shoe lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by neyoohhh: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Useless women with zero self worth.

When dumb their biggest goal in life is to be like a caricature version of cardi b, when educated then they adopt feminist ideals.

Hoes that are not fit for nation building.

Well blame Nigerian men who tolerate the b's, when they start killing you off, bringing bastard's home, sleeping with anything that moves, una go get sense.

This are early warning signs ( tega nedus wife) but what do I know.

A subtle reminder of your impending doom.

You've been warned!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by fergie001: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2021
baralatie:

The reason why I am concerned about this revelation is this.
I have watched paternity court cases and read some.sometimes because of desperation the mother may not know who exactly is the true father of the baby
I will not be surprised if this case will toe that path knowing such a woman might have multiple sexual partners.

However, she shamelessly admitted the boy wasn't Nedu's.

Her family members go dey shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by stabilizer: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Well....as for me, I cant go for any DNA test irrespective of any suspicion that comes from my wife. I would know with just a kolanut and one full grown fowl. If found guilty, I wont divorce her. I will just leave the house for her and move on with my life.

My decision with the child will be known in the nearest future. I wont say pim not tell her anything. I will just disappear. But if she contact me for any assistance on the child, I wont hesitate to help.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by OmoOshodi(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Fagina people will destroy this world., fear them
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by baralatie(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Kanbe:

Okay, but a smart person should know what they have to lose. Know which battles to fight and when to back down. Only a crazy person can shit in their room and call others to come and help them look for a shoe lol
You said and mentioned the word "smart person"! grin grin

It is A very expensive phrase to conjure when it comes to man,woman,lovemaking, intercourse,excetera excetera
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Tinney104(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin

No karma for that brus grin

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by baralatie(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2021
fergie001:

I will not be surprised if this case will toe that path knowing such a woman might have multiple sexual partners.

However, she shamelessly admitted the boy wasn't Nedu's.

Her family members go dey shame.

Ehn!

See bad market!

Don't believe her family o!they have her back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2021
If this guy doesnt have money he won't know that the child is not his.So many poor father are living with an illegitimate child as theirs DNA is expensive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Odunharry(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2021
Skepticus:

MGTOWs in the making...

These are men who don't give out their commitment to women in marriage or long-term cohabitation.
Skepticus himself. Abundance mindset is koko.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by EMAXIM(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2021
If she had known this casting will hit her hard, she would have let the sleeping Dog[s][/s] Nedu lie.
There are still lots of good women out there!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by tweakdude1: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2021
stabilizer:
Well....as for me, I cant go for any DNA test irrespective of any suspicion that comes from my wife. I would know with just a kolanut and one full grown fowl. If found guilty, I wont divorce her. I will just leave the house for her and move on with my life.

My decision with the child will be known in the nearest future. I wont say pim not tell her anything. I will just disappear. But if she contact me for any assistance on the child, I wont hesitate to help.

Well said. You just quoted a page in late Myles Moroue's book on singleness

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by AFRICANJAMAICA: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Yam legger girls from rising sun are promiscuous....chai

Avoid them

They learnt it from your momma
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Liebermantic: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Yam legger girls from rising sun are promiscuous....chai

Avoid them
And Mgbati AFONJA ladies dirty, ugly with many children from different fathers are the one you should marry..Ewu..Ofeke
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2021
descartes400:

Do cheating husbands commit paternity frauds?
Help me ask the confused being..

How often does a man carry an illegitimate child home,for the wife to raise?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2021
NwaNimo1:
she was unfaithful during the relationship and brought an illegitimate child home

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]
Hahahhahahaha that gender
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2021
wwwihy:

https://punchng.com/comedian-nedu-says-ex-wifes-alleged-infidelity-exposed-by-dna-test/

DNA result posted by Nedu on his instagram handle
If we talk nairaland will say we are misogynist. This damage will be there forever!!!
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by OJEEMAH(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2021
fergie001:

grin grin grin cheesy Wish you same.

Ororo dey give goals belle ooooo
grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2021
neyoohhh:

Correct.

They're literally sleeping with themselves on a large scale.

I keep telling folk's there's a problematic future ahead.

The Lesbo activity cuts across every social strat, it's insane.

But when we talk, it's the same simpletons that would tell us to be quiet.

On top of that, you have serious drug abuse.

The modern Nigerian woman is damaged.

Waiting for the stupid idiot that would say this is an exaggeration when there is evidence everywhere.

Bro, got to say I really respect 'switched on' folks like you. You just don't walk around 'blind' blaming leaders for everything.

You open your eyes and observe objectively to know what is really going on.

Drugs is another big issue today. Most Nigerians have no self-control and are always prone to going to the extreme.

With drugs proliferation, and glorification by stars like Naira Marley , Burna boy, Wizkid etal, women are now heavily involved in hard drugs use than is healthy for them as future mothers, wives and nurturing souls of society.

Virtually most young girls these days smoke weed and all it's variants, like "loud" and SK, and even habitually use hard drugs like crack, cocaine, heroine, molly etal.

Nigerian men have been "damaged" for a long time. That our women have now joined them as damaged good, in such a short time, is really worrying for the future.

It seems the women of today are trying to overdose on the 'fun' they feel a sexist and chauvinistic Nigeria denied their mums. God help us all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by descarado: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2021
klufs:

And their wives will care for this children with their hard earned money and sweat? Are you equating having a family outside with having another man’s child foisted on you without your knowledge and consent? Na wah!

As you are sowing your seed outside, wifey is sowing hers

As another man is training your child, you are training his.
What's the problem here darling?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.