Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) (49003 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) / My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl / 30-Year-Old Man Defiles 12-Year-Old Girl Chased Away From Home By Aunt In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by DropsMic(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2021
Hermaphrodite:
The end is near

Smh.. I really pity your kind

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Pedophiles seems to be more on the rise!
SMH

@SENIORWRITER
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2021
Criminal, Peodophile, Predator. He should be locked up.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by November24(f): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Hermaphrodite:
Never leave your kids or younger sis in the care of anyone. Nowadays, men no dey take eye see anything that has F in them. They will be curious to explore it

Some men,not all men,if ur husband/brother /father is a paedo,don't rub it on the good men we still have

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Maranatha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Curious345: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Nigeria is indeed a zoo.
Nigeria is a game reserve.

Nigeria is a fulani colony.

That is why violent crimes as these are allowed to fester
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Curious345: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2021
If something like this happened in civilised societies, the man is going down.

And if it happened in Somalia, his penis and testicle will be cut OFF WITH A SCISSORS RIGHT THERE IN COURT BY THE PRESIDING JUDGE

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Bunnatex(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Strange news in strange times.

I atimes wonder what a man finds sexually attractive in a baby girl.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2021
GOFRONT:
Rudeboy did it......Now Joseph has done his with 11year old Ene.

I have said it before.....When a female househelp is introduced into the house, from that day, her kitty automatically becomes Oga's food while that of Madam becomes Outdated.

Sometimes at the supermarket, I see housegirls shopping with their madam and I just shake my head at the madam.
So na every man d fvck en house help abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Romanoff(f): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Is this new?

For as long as women have been abusing minors under their care physically, men have been abusing same minors sexually. A lot of “housemaids” have years of physical and sexual abuse in their CVs.

One brought her thread to Nairaland and the concern was the man’s image, no major concern for the girl. I really pity these kids. The pains they have to live and grow with.

Who sleeps with an 11yrs old child? Gross!

God knows if I know anyone abusing a minor in their house physically or sexually, whoever you are to me, I will report to the police, cross my hands and watch you go to jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by descarado: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Tomorrow if she become a bad girl, my brothers will haul all insults on her.

Fathers sleep with their daughters daily nowadays.
Or is it brothers, uncles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Lovenorth: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Majority of the Christians from that side are bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by descarado: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:

God knows if I know anyone abusing a minor in their house physically or sexually, whoever you are to me, I will report to the police, cross my hands and watch you go to jail.
Nigerian police?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let me laugh.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Mrjonah(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2021
What is all these kwanu

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by UltimateSpice: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2021
Too bad.

Rape is bad. Raping a minor is worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by hopexter(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2021
This type of situation is very easy to settle without involving the security agencies who already have more than enough on their plates.

Just drive a stick of broom into the pedophile’s penis then break half of the broom inside and free the man to wander about like a free man angry angry
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by newmoney133: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2021
Crocrodile tears by the father.Only bring forth the number of children you can cater for they wont hear.Rich men they get 2 children but poor man 5.If i become president of Nigeria for a day,my first bill to the house will be 2 children by a woman and if yoi have resourses and wish to have more than 2 children you will be allowed to adopt other children and must open a block account for those children and the account will be monitored by the govt.i have noticed that poverty is the main cause of asking children to stay with relatives or maid.The rapist should rust in jail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by descarado: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2021
Ghostrye:

She is 11 years old, nobody that is right in the head will even have an erection for her. This man is sick, finito
They have erection for 5 yrs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by pocohantas(f): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:

I don’t know how women do it. Husband abuses a minor under your roof, you let her go and continue the marriage. Snapping anniversary picture upandan. Same husband cheats with a grown maid or another woman, you start raining fire and brimstones. Threatening to divorce.

A colleague once said I don’t know men because I told them I can never have a girl below 22 as a maid. She said I want to bring a second wife for the man. I asked her, “isn’t it better it is an adult than a minor?” You want me to indulge in child labour and possible statutory rape because I want to tame one man’s gbola. I can’t o.

And please, sleeping with the help doesn’t mean he can sleep with his own daughter (even though some do). The same way women struggle to connect emotionally with kids that are not theirs, that is how men struggle too. Except you are from a man’s loins, as you start growing, he will begin to look at you sexually. That is why uncles that saw when them born a girl, will start acting funny when she begins to develop breasts. It is the same reason they can knack their step-DAUGHTERS. Na why SMs with girl child dey fear well well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Lewisdinho(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2021
Tueeh
Some men are damn useless
Jail the curse paedo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Antoeni(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2021
This is best suitable for the animal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by bubu2019: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2021
GOFRONT:
Rudeboy did it......Now Joseph has done his with 11year old Ene.

I have said it before.....When a female househelp is introduced into the house, from that day, her kitty automatically becomes Oga's food while that of Madam becomes Outdated.

Sometimes at the supermarket, I see housegirls shopping with their madam and I just shake my head at the madam.
Which Rudeboy?
I am not understanding.
Please elaborate
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Ulunne777(f): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Reason why I hate men..

This story is the same as the late Ochanya Ogbanje story. Just name difference
Madams abuse helps physically. Men abuse them sexually. ike gwuru...

I'd say terminate the pregnancy asap. Poverty sent her to be a hoisehelp, don't see how her fortune will change with a new mouth to feed.

Religious ppl stay away from me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by ilovebole(f): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2021
Cut off that mans penile organ!

Still Paying a 100% for your Jumia orders when a voucher is available? � Use “BRFSTYLER ” to enjoy money off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by kestolove95(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Ndi dot people
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by rave409: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Whats going on , 11?. cry
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Justice3000(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Buhari has brought evil to this land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral / Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics / How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.