Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) (48997 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) / My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl / 30-Year-Old Man Defiles 12-Year-Old Girl Chased Away From Home By Aunt In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Safyqueen: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Any man can be pedophile but in nairaland it is only when a Muslim is involved that the word exist. Hypocrisy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Orpe7(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tubaba people
Dem no dey see anything without skirt for that side, na to put their JT inside awon wereey
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Cow. You didn't insult his religion, Christianity. If he were to be Muslim, you would have opened that stinking mouth to insult everything Islamic.

Mad people everywhere
Fahdiga:
Benue and Kenyans behaves alike
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Fahdiga(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Cow. You didn't insult his religion, Christianity. If he were to be Muslim, you would have opened that stinking mouth to insult everything Islamic.

Mad people everywhere
Continue dancing with your kettle. Head slammer

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by jonnynwa(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Aonkuuse:
A security personnel with the Benue state university, Makurdi allegedly rape and impregnate a 11-year-old girl.

The man identified as Joseph Adoyi is the husband to Ene’s aunt. He constantly abuse the victim sexually until she became pregnant.

According to Ukan Kurugh, a activist who shared the story, the man started abusing to girl since she was 3 years old.

He said the man warned the little girl not to open up to anyone about the abuse, he warned that if she does, he would kill her.

Taking to social media, Ukan Kurugh wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/1575764303/posts/10223642584324083/?app=fbl

Is that all Ene's family could do? Starting from the Aunt that everything happened under her roof for 7yrs to the dad and relatives that were suppose to get him (Joseph) arrested on sight after giving him the beating of his life. But no, the werey (sorry) of a father went with him a kola and a wine to tell him you've done well for abusing my child.

Ene, help will find you. And when it does, run away from your father and relatives because they don't want the best for you.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by waa01: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Benue people are of same feather with there governor.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by waa01: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Benue people are of same feather with there governor.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Ishilove: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sick generation. At her age I was going around upandan without a bra and could freely visit my male neighbors to watch movies without fear of molestation. Nowadays, you have to think twice before allowing your kid walk the streets without a chaperone. How tragic
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
jonnynwa:

Is that all Ene's family could do? Starting from the Aunt that everything happened under her roof for 7yrs to the dad and relatives that were suppose to get him (Joseph) arrested on sight after giving him the beating of his life. But no, the werey (sorry) of a father went with him a kola and a wine to tell him you've done well for abusing my child.

Ene, help will find you. And when it does, run away from your father and relatives because they don't want the best for you.
I suspect poverty has a hand in this.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Tomek09(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
endsarrrs:
Some Men can be SCUMs angry
[/s]
I appreciate you for using "some".
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Tomek09(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheChameleon:
Instead of Benue men to use their testosterone and strength to fight bandits / fulani herdsmen....

Na to do cultism, screw women and kids.
Them dey chop women like tomorrow no dey. Pussy eaters
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Tomek09(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ghostrye:

She is 11 years old, nobody that is right in the head will even have an erection for her. This man is sick, finito
It depends on the body. Mere looking at the girl, she is developing small small with her breast and feminine hip coming out. The man must have seen that and got his penis erected. There are some 15 year old girls that have curves more than 25–30 year old ladies.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Tomek09(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Richy4:
What's he doing with An infant!!!! Some people are just shameless...

So now what will be his defence in this case?
<<She was wearing mini skirt?
<<She wanted it or what?
What a maggot sad
Option A I guess. Men are moved by what they see.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Tomek09(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Is this new?

For as long as women have been abusing minors under their care physically, men have been abusing same minors sexually. A lot of “housemaids” have years of physical and sexual abuse in their CVs.

One brought her thread to Nairaland and the concern was the man’s image, no major concern for the girl. I really pity these kids. The pains they have to live and grow with.

Who sleeps with an 11yrs old child? Gross!
Crazy men dey eat 5–9 years old talk more of 11 years. Some men are shameless he-goats that can't resist what's under the skirt without inserting their useless dick.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Tomek09(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
November24:

Some men,not all men,if ur husband/brother /father is a paedo,don't rub it on the good men we still have
Where are the good men??
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Tomek09(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
Lovenorth:
Majority of the Christians from that side are bastards
[/s]
Muslims that marry under 5 year old little kids in the pretence of not wanting her to be deflowered by boys before puberty. Hypocrites!!!
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Richy4(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomek09:

Option A I guess. Men are moved by what they see.

My brother, what would a man possibly see in an 11 year old?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Tomek09(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
kestolove95:
Ndi dot people
Benue State
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Tomek09(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Richy4:

My brother, what would a man possibly see in an 11 year old?
Lol..... you are new in this country ooo. Men dey chop under 5 year old girl child talk more of 11 year old probably in JSS 2 or about to enter. U don't know some men guy. Idiotic rapists.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Tomek09(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
izubext007:
Benuel with thier life.......that's why Fulani will just wake up any time and start killing them.
I wish those armed and dauntless Fulani herders would bounce on Benue men, separate rapists among them then slaughter all of them completely. At least we can have a saner society in the absence of those idiotic paedophiles.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Tomek09(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
MrNuel111:
Whether paedophile or a fornicator, both are bound for Hell Fire if they dont Repent!!!

If you are a fornicator, you better Repent now before it will be too late for you!!!
Shut up please. A fornicator meeting grown up ladies and fvcking them with their consent fully secured is far better than a paedophile mounting on innocent little girls stealing away their childhood innocence. There's no basis for equating the same crime together. Even God himself will be very angry at you. Paedophiles pose more threat to the society than fornicators and adulterers.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by November24(f): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomek09:

Where are the good men??

I married one of them
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Hermaphrodite: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
November24:

Some men,not all men,if ur husband/brother /father is a paedo,don't rub it on the good men we still have

Konji never catch them Wella
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Justice3000(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lovenorth:
Majority of the Christians from that side are bastards
how many cases have you witness?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by TWLifestyle: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
GOFRONT:
Rudeboy did it......Now Joseph has done his with 11year old Ene.

I have said it before.....When a female househelp is introduced into the house, from that day, her kitty automatically becomes Oga's food while that of Madam becomes Outdated.

Sometimes at the supermarket, I see housegirls shopping with their madam and I just shake my head at the madam.
a man is raping an 11 year.old girl and this is the smelly rubbish you have to say ?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Bngf: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Jesus
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by izubext007: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Your wish is granted son.

If u see as them dey make mouths for Abuja ehn, guy u go tire.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Nweike190(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
[ grin grin

quote author=TheChameleon post=105503589]Instead of Benue men to use their testosterone and strength to fight bandits / fulani herdsmen....

Na to do cultism, screw women and kids.
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Tomek09(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
November24:

I married one of them
Lol...... until you unveil his secret and how he used to chop those b!tches behind ur back. We know ourselves as men grin grin
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Ghostrye: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomek09:

It depends on the body. Mere looking at the girl, she is developing small small with her breast and feminine hip coming out. The man must have seen that and got his penis erected. There are some 15 year old girls that have curves more than 25–30 year old ladies.
wakanda thought process is that. She obviously isn't even physically mature, to talk less of being psychologically mature. I have seen 16 yr olds with killer curves, but their minds will still be immature.
That much is enough for them to be tagged kids
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Tamee(f): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by toba22: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady / 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State / Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.