Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) (49224 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) / My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl / 30-Year-Old Man Defiles 12-Year-Old Girl Chased Away From Home By Aunt In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

grin grin grin
Yes o!

If you are sleeping with a man or a woman who is not your *husband/wife*, you have no right to judge an adult man who sleeps with a female child because it is thesame Hell fire that you and the adult man will end up if you dont Repent!!!

*"Judge not*, that *ye be not judged*" Matthew 7:1.

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but *WHOREMONGERS/FORNICATORS* and *ADULTERERS* God will *judge*" Hebrews 13:4.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Romanoff(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2021
MrNuel111:

If you are sleeping with a man or a woman who is not your *husband/wife*, you have no right to judge an adult man who sleeps with a female child because it is thesame Hell fire that you and the adult man will end up if you dont Repent!!!

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but *WHOREMONGERS/FORNICATORS* and *ADULTERERS* God will *judge*" Hebrews 13:4.

This is a lie. There is a place for morality in the society, especially a sane one. Pedophilia is a crime for a reason and you don't have to be a Christian or muslim to take the crime seriously.

You don't want to go Christian with me, cause I am against premarital sex and I married the christian way.

Our society is not solely a Christian one, the reason we have secular laws that guides everyone regardless of religion.

May the peace of the Lord be with you sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Blake755: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2021
bab22:
Is possible for an 11yr old child to get pregnant. l doubt
Me too the girl never reach puberty self
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Tomahawk99(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
MrNuel111:

You need a pat on the head with a big stick.
You dare compare a paedophile to a fornicator? You must be unwell, if you have kids they need to be taken away from you asap.
You religious lot are just brainless idiots. Even a wild animal won't reason this way. If you are a paedophile you better repent.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:

This is a lie. There is a place for morality in the society, especially a sane one. Pedophilia is a crime for a reason and you don't have to be a Christian or muslim to take the crime seriously.

You don't want to go Christian with me, cause I am against premarital sex and I married the christian way.

Our society is not solely a Christian one, the reason we have secular laws that guides everyone regardless of religion.

May the peace of the Lord be with you sir.

You said this is a lie. Then prove me wrong biblically

Or is fornication not a crime before God
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

You dare compare a paedophile to a fornicator? You must be unwell, if you have kids they need to be taken away from you asap.
You religious lot are just brainless idiots. Even a wild animal won't reason this way. If you are a paedophile you better repent.
Whether paedophile or a fornicator, both are bound for Hell Fire if they dont Repent!!!

If you are a fornicator, you better Repent now before it will be too late for you!!!
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Upon all the wahala in Benue State, you still find time to get sexual erection and satisfaction with a little girl. God help you.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
loliapoopy2013:
Upon all the wahala in Benue State, you still find time to get sexual erection and satisfaction with a little girl. God help you.

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Romanoff(f): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
MrNuel111:

You said this is a lie. Then prove me wrong biblically

Or is fornication not a crime before God

Is it a crime before our society?

Or does anyone get sent to jail for fornicating?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by purples25(f): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
So someone cannot have a small girl in the house with them. Not even if it is a baby.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:

Is it a crime before our society?

Or does anyone get sent to jail for fornicating?

I am talking about crime before the Almighty God!!!

Or is it society or God that will judge you on the judgment day

Or will a fornicator go to heaven without Repentance
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Romanoff(f): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
MrNuel111:

I am talking about crime before the Almighty God!!!

Or is it society or God that will judge you on the judgment day

Society will judge you first.

The judgment of God is dependent on if someone repents of their sins.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:

Society will judge you first.

The judgment of God is dependent on if someone repents of their sins.

So will a fornicator go to heaven or Hell Fire without Repentance

Besides, you look immoral in your picture...
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
purples25:
So someone cannot have a small girl in the house with them. Not even if it is a baby.

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
MrNuel111:

What are you quoting Bible here for? Did you read my post well or you are high on weed? Why won't I judge him, when the law of the land has already judged him. Is he not married? Why will he be aroused by a little child? Abusing an innocent child kept under his care, simply because her parents are not financially strong to care for her, That's evil to God and humanity. I don't understand what you are quoting the Bible here for. Or are you a pedophile too?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Romanoff(f): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
MrNuel111:

So will a fornicator go to heaven or Hell Fire without Repentance

Besides, you look wayward in your picture...

That is between them and their maker. Even the bible asks us to obey the laws of the land.

Regarding my picture, of course, a man like you will tell me I look wayward.

You are obviously not a Christian, the best way to describe your kind is a pharisee and a sadducee. No love in your heart for your neighbour but quick to cast the first stone.

I pray that the love of God shines in your heart so your fruits can make Christianity attractive for people around you.

I don't see any light that you're shining, all I see is judgment and condescension.

I pray you get more wisdom.

Selah.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Thanks for resetting his foolishness. A baby is abused by her caregiver and he is quoting the Bible to justify such grave sin.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Coolgent(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
I admire the maturity of Muslims brothers...
No one among will attribute this to Christianity but to the heartless pedophile
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
loliapoopy2013:

What are you quoting Bible here for? Did you read my post well or you are high on weed? Why won't I judge him, when the law of the land has already judged him. Is he not married? Why will he be aroused by a little child? Abusing an innocent child kept under his care, simply because her parents are not financially strong to care for her, That's evil to God and humanity. I don't understand what you are quoting the Bible here for. Or are you a pedophile too?

If you are guilty of other sexual immorality, you cant judge him because both of you are still bound for Hell Fire if you dont Repent according to the word of God!!!
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
loliapoopy2013:

Thanks for resetting his foolishness. A baby is abused by her caregiver and he is quoting the Bible to justify such grave sin.
Dont get it twisted!!!

Both the paedophile and the fornicator are bound for Hell Fire if they dont Repent!!!

And if you are a fornicator, you better Repent now before it will be too late for you!!!
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:

That is between them and their maker. Even the bible asks us to obey the laws of the land.

Regarding my picture, of course, a man like you will tell me I look wayward.

You are obviously not a Christian, the best way to describe your kind is a pharisee and a sadducee. No love in your heart for your neighbour but quick to cast the first stone.

I pray that the love of God shines in your heart so your fruits can make Christianity attractive for people around you.

I don't see any light that you're shining, all I see is judgment and condescension.

I pray you get more wisdom.

Selah.
There is nothing like that is between them and their maker. The word of God has already given a verdict that a fornicator shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Your comments simply shows you are guilty of fornication. Like i said both the paedophile and the fornicator are bound for hell fire if they dont Repent according to the word of God not according to the society!!!

You obey the laws of the land against paedophile Yet you cant obey the law of God against fornication!!!

You better Repent from fornication now before it will be too late for you!!!

Besides, do you look like a christian in that picture Or your own type of christianity is only on the lips
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Romanoff(f): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
MrNuel111:
There is nothing like that is between them and their maker. The word of God has already given a verdict that a fornicator shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Your comments simply shows you are guilty of fornication. Like i said both the paedophile and the fornicator are bound for hell fire if they dont Repent according to the word of God not according to the society!!!

And you better Repent from fornication now before it will be too late for you!!!

Besides, do you look like a christian in that picture Or your own type of christianity is only on the lips

Rotfl.

I've said all I needed to say. I am married and I married the way the Lord intended it to be.

So much for judging when you don't know the half of it.

You're the one who needs to repent cause there is nothing Christian about you.

Christianity without the love of God isn't Christianity at all.

Ask God to shine His love on you, you really really really need it.

Bye brother.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
MrNuel111:
Dont get it twisted!!!

Both the paedophile and the fornicator are bound for Hell Fire if they dont Repent!!!

And if you are a fornicator, you better Repent now before it will be too late for you!!!

I now understand who you are. Partners in crime, your guy has been caught and will face the law of the land. You will soon be caught too and brought here for others to learn from you. God's high moral standards can never be minimized, God hates badness. 1cor. 6: 9,10. It mentioned much more that adultery and fornication. So now that you have shown yourself as a pedophile, you will not inherit God's Kingdom.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:

Rotfl.

I've said all I needed to say. I am married and I married the way the Lord intended it to be.

So much for judging when you don't know the half of it.

You're the one who needs to repent cause there is nothing Christian about you.

Christianity without the love of God isn't Christianity at all.

Ask God to shine His love on you, you really really really need it.

Bye brother.
its not about being married. But the question is, before you got married, were you a virgin

If the man that married you had *sex* with you before *paying your bride price* or before *taking you to the alter*, that is an ungodly marriage before God even though both of you are now legally married and if both of you do not *repent*, Hell fire will be waiting for two of you!!!

If the man did not pay your *bride price*, or if he did not seek for your *parent consent* etc.. But took you into his house and both of you are having sex, living as husband and wife etc, that is an ungodly marriage before God and if both of you do not *repent* and do the right thing, hell fire will be waiting for both of you!!!

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the *bed undefiled*: but *Whoremongers/Fornicators* and *Adulterers* God will *judge*." Hebrews 13:4
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by purples25(f): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
MrNuel111:

I'm not judging men. Im just amazed at how bad this situation is. Every day, why? And I can't compare the pain of a child in sex to the consequences of sin that I will face. Yes all sin is sin, but some victim's pain is definitely more than others.

Again, I am focused on the crime, so it may not be exactly how you're seeing it.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by sisisioge: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
They took kolanut to the rapist and he was still doing yanga! Hian! Exposure is important! Please give birth to the number of children you can afford to cater for so that stiiipid people will not ruin their lives! Na poverty o....na poverty!
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
loliapoopy2013:

I now understand who you are. Partners in crime, your guy has been caught and will face the law of the land. You will soon be caught too and brought here for others to learn from you. God's high moral standards can never be minimized, God hates badness. 1cor. 6: 9,10. It mentioned much more that adultery and fornication. So now that you have shown yourself as a pedophile, you will not inherit God's Kingdom.
This your comment already shows u are guilty of the sin of fornication/adultery. The law of the land might not be against fornication/adultery But be rest assured that your sin of fornication/adultery will find you out before God on the day of Judgment if you dont Repent now before it will be too late for you!!!
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Skillsnigeria: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Crazy people everywhere
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
MrNuel111:

"Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but *WHOREMONGERS/FORNICATORS* and *ADULTERERS* God will *judge*" Hebrews 13:4.

If you teach people to have genuine love for God's law and fear of displeasing God (Psa.97:10) rather than the morbid fear of going to hellfire, a lot of people will serve him out of sincerity not because of the fear of going to hellfire but because they love Him from their heart and would not want to hurt him. Read please (Pro. 8:13,. Pro. 6:16-19) so if you think it is only adultery and fornication that will make someone loose Gods favor, you are wrong, these scriptures mentions even the slightest details we sometimes overlook. God has a high moral standard that will never be minimized even in secret.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
loliapoopy2013:

If you teach people to have genuine love for God's law and fear of displeasing God (Psa.97:10) rather than the morbid fear of going to hellfire, a lot of people will serve him out of sincerity not because of the fear of going to hellfire but because they love Him from their heart and would not want to hurt him. Read please (Pro. 8:13,. Pro. 6:16-19) so if you think it is only adultery and fornication that will make someone loose Gods favor, you are wrong, these scriptures mentions even the slightest details we sometimes overlook. God has a high moral standard that will never be minimized even in secret.

Jesus preached about Hell Fire more than anybody in the bible.

Jesus said “But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.” Luke 12:5

Hellfire is not my doctrine nor the doctrine of any denomination, as many people think. Hellfire has existed before anyone living on earth today was born. It does not matter if the theologians have taken it away from their curriculum or if today's pastors are not preaching about it. You may pretend it does not exist, but hellfire is certainly a place for all those who die in sin or without Christ in their lives. Matthew 13:40-42.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by ComrdDRS1: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
@dallaisi come and see your people....... Ochanya scenario should not happened to Ene o...
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by WoundedLamb: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Same story everyday. Please, men, let's start holding each other accountable. Should we now say "fear men"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) / Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.