Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) (48995 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) / My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl / 30-Year-Old Man Defiles 12-Year-Old Girl Chased Away From Home By Aunt In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Reason why I hate men..

For the very first time you've earned my respect to have a discussion with you.

Honey not every guy is a monster.
I understand why you feel the way you do but let's have a discussion about it.

Do you accept my invitation to a Q&a?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by saphiere(f): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
KillGod:

For the very first time you've earned my respect to have a discussion with you.

Honey not every guy is a monster.
I understand why you feel the way you do but let's have a discussion about it.

Do you accept my invitation to a Q&a?
Hmmm.. Okay.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomek09:

Shut up please. A fornicator meeting grown up ladies and fvcking them with their consent fully secured is far better than a paedophile mounting on innocent little girls stealing away their childhood innocence. There's no basis for equating the same crime together. Even God himself will be very angry at you. Paedophiles pose more threat to the society than fornicators and adulterers.
There is no sin better than the other. Sin is Sin!!!

Both a Paedophile and a Fornicator are bound for Hell Fire according to the word of God if they dont repent!!! Stop justifying one sin against another!!!

You have not removed the mote(fornication) from your eyes Yet you are pointing at another person's sin(paedophile) in his eyes!!!

You better REPENT from your fornication/adultery before it will be too late for you!!!
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by imagrg(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Prick and mouth are two things that can kill a man if not put under check.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by November24(f): 6:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Tomek09:

Lol...... until you unveil his secret and how he used to chop those b!tches behind ur back. We know ourselves as men grin grin

Toh I understand.but this man is different wallahi.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by caandi: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
MrNuel111:

If you are sleeping with a man or a woman who is not your *husband/wife*, you have no right to judge an adult man who sleeps with a female child because it is thesame Hell fire that you and the adult man will end up if you dont Repent!!!

*"Judge not*, that *ye be not judged*" Matthew 7:1.

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but *WHOREMONGERS/FORNICATORS* and
*ADULTERERS* God will *judge*" Hebrews 13:4.
See your point here doesn’t hold sand. Are you supporting his act? You’re comparing fornication to child abuse and incest? How are they even comparable?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by caandi: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
MrNuel111:

If you are sleeping with a man or a woman who is not your *husband/wife*, you have no right to judge an adult man who sleeps with a female child because it is thesame Hell fire that you and the adult man will end up if you dont Repent!!!

*"Judge not*, that *ye be not judged*" Matthew 7:1.

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but *WHOREMONGERS/FORNICATORS* and *ADULTERERS* God will *judge*" Hebrews 13:4.
peadophile sighted! Na dem! I should not judge a man that sleeps with a female child. Pls hear yourself out. You really need to get your brain checked
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by Kingvitalisdiho: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
He deserved to be jail forever
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
caandi:
See your point here doesn’t hold sand. Are you supporting his act? You’re comparing fornication to child abuse and incest? How are they even comparable?
Its obvious you are spiritually blind for thinking i am supporting this act!!!

If I am supporting this act, will i say a Paedophile will end up in Hell Fire?

You better Repent from fornication before it will be too late for you because thesame Hell Fire a paedophile will go to that you will also go to if you dont Repent!!!
Re: 11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) by MrNuel111: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
caandi:
peadophile sighted! Na dem! I should not judge a man that sleeps with a female child. Pls hear yourself out. You really need to get your brain checked
You want to judge him Whereas you yourself is not free from the sin of fornication!!!

Continue looking at the mote in another person's eye while you ignore yours!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady / 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.