Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are (9621 Views)

This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me… / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by Joelobioha(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hope ur dad is not excluded
Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Well it's no news how men are always trying to drag women reputation into mud. We thank God for our own Blackpill.

3 Likes

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by 24brains(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
With my 24brains, i still don't understand the picture and how men are stupid. Or maybe because i cant zoom it enough to see.

Can someone please explain it. I need to learn something
Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by Caramia2020(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
Are u telling me that all d men in ur family are stupid n useless? Smiling, wat a shame n I think such a family is nothing but manure family. U are so myopic to insult all men because one idiotic fool used u for a ride.
Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by siofra(f): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
24brains:
With my 24brains, i still don't understand the picture and how men are stupid. Or maybe because i cant zoom it enough to see.

Can someone please explain it. I need to learn something

24 brains does not equal intelligence

1 Like

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by Lastmankc(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Beebah2000:
if na your fellow guy write "Nigerian girls are useless" you no go talk anything. Mtchewww.....!
Nigeria girls are useless,all of them

1 Like

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by franklingud(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin grin

Out of the abundance of the heart speaketh the mouth.
Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by 24brains(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

24 brains does not equal intelligence
whatever. Can you explain the pishure? grin

1 Like

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by SenecaTheYonger: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:
Nonsense!!

Lol women have stolen this meme

1 Like

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by Saynoomore: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Greatzeus:
Is it your stupid ? grin

grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lastmankc:
Nigeria girls are useless,all of them
Young man, you are more USELESS than Nigerian girls.
Tueh....!!!

4 Likes

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by ChikezieU(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lol... everything is an opportunity to fight and argue like sick people even among the enlightened [/b]youths[b]
Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by MartinsOlaeuyi: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kasala to burst.
I can't laugh �
Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by Coldie(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
For u to post that pics, u know nothing about Nigerian men

2 Likes

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by Nonexisting1: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
This mumu adulteress with her numerous alternate account disturbing the peace of forum. Her husband will soon do DNA test on their daughter and she will start hustling to eat and won't have time to create useless threads anymore.

7 Likes

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by Succex1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Onyi22:
They are all Useless
Yet you need dem for by u to have a baby
Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by ilovebole(f): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Dear Op,

Stop abusing the privilege to be stupid.

5 Likes

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by DHaran: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by coolhumble(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Your father will be so proud of you telling the truth about him.

Onyi22:
They are all Useless

1 Like

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by siofra(f): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nonexisting1:
This mumu adulteress with her numerous alternate account disturbing the peace of forum. Her husband will soon do DNA test on their daughter and she will start hustling to eat and won't have time to create useless threads anymore.

So you came here too grin

I'm trying to convince my siblings I'm not mad right now grin

Chai! Nairaland na cruise

1 Like

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by siofra(f): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
ilovebole:
Dear Op,

Stop abusing the privilege to be stupid.

What will you do, take the privilege away? grin

1 Like

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by siofra(f): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Coldie:
For u to post that pics, u know nothing about Nigerian men

Not true but I'm not only referring to Nigerian men.

When I was in sec school, I was kinda nerdy, the guys didn't even look my way. According to them they saw me as a sister. Fast forward to university, I levelled up come and see them hanging around be like randy goats. Tueh!!

1 Like

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by TheNoble007(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:
Pathetic cry babies everywhere

What has men done to you young lady? Kindly let it go and have peace. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by Nonexisting1: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

So you came here too grin

I'm trying to convince my siblings I'm not mad right now grin

Chai! Nairaland na cruise
The usual narrative.
Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by MicroSweet(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Brainard22:

Be waiting for one rich man to marry you before this year ends

"Four months remains for 2021 to run out n am still yet to meet my rich, famous, wealthy man.. Oh God! what is really happening?
Father lead me to the right path to meet my destined Man. Amen"

Is it the useless men that will marry you?

Opening yansh waaa in that dirty room ash.awo

You'll become an evening newspaper

Iseeeeee

Your are ffucckking hilarious! Especially @ opening yansh waaa in that dirty room grin
Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by Benki003(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Onyi22:
They are all Useless

Why all these mod no de see you to suspend angry sad
Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by Crossroad1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

Is is your ashawo?
Is it your nyash?
men are Useless and you are supporting prostitution..
How confused can you slots be?
Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by StrongInBed: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Onyi22:
They are all Useless

Including your rapist father your useless boyfriend and the one who open your stinking toto.
Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by Coldie(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

Not true but I'm not only referring to Nigerian men.

When I was in sec school, I was kinda nerdy, the guys didn't even look my way. According to them they saw me as a sister. Fast forward to university, I levelled up come and see them hanging around be like randy goats. Tueh!!
Leveled up how?

Like u got more finer or you got more money?

What do u mean leveled up

1 Like

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by Jesterinjay: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
This single picture shows that women are stupid cool

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by siofra(f): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Coldie:

Leveled up how?

Like u got more finer or you got more money?

What do u mean leveled up

None of your business

2 Likes

Re: This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are by Coldie(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

None of your business
cheesy angry kiss

Tell me u miss me embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] / I Regret Been Handsome / 3 Ways Smartphones Can Ruin Your Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.