Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] (4198 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] / BDSM The Nigerian Way LMFAO (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Davash222(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

I didn't wanna spill this.
I did get an alert from my folks but I've already promised to loan the cash to a pal that has severe financial issues, so I sent it to her. But it happened that my cash at hand couldn't suffice my project expenses hence I used my T.Fare. To meet up with my appointment tomorrow I have to travel urgently to my home state.
Hope you're okay knowing what really undecided
Your folks gave you money, and you loaned it to a Nigerian girl

Wonderful. Bravo. Impressive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by JOACHINpedro: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Davash222:

Very typical of an assumed RP.

Well, I would have even dashed her the money if I had the will power.
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Davash222(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Very typical of an assumed RP.

Well, I would have even dashed her the money if I had the will power.
E better make person born terrorist than to born mumu

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by JOACHINpedro: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2021
Davash222:

E better make person born terrorist than to born mumu
Worst still, we're e-pals. I have not even seen her before undecided
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by chatinent: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Just to makeup the little i have

Send your details make I send you am.
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by budaatum: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
heniford2:
are you aware that hilary lost her election grin cheesy dreamer

She didn't lose her womanhood. And we all saw how the pig who won killed half a million people on New York streets and got kicked out after one single term.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by budaatum: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Davash222:

Person wey de drown de save another drowner and he then come post am for redpill thread, lol.
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by budaatum: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
You poor suffering victim. You will heal someday.

TheGidRedpiller:
The System Is Rigged To Favour Their Vaginas, More Male Victims Due To Feminine Lies! I'm A Victim But I'm Brave Enough To Get The Males Wiser, They Say I'm Misogynist And Bitter, I'm THEGIDREDPILLER!!!
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
budaatum:
You poor suffering victim. You will heal someday.

You needed my attention so badly didn't you
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by budaatum: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You needed my attention so badly didn't you

Lol.

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by JOACHINpedro: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
chatinent:

Send your details make I send you am.
Thanks alot bro.
Really appreciate your kind gesture. My sister came to my rescue today.
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by chatinent: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Thanks alot bro.
Really appreciate your kind gesture. My sister came to my rescue today.

No wahala. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:
So funny grin grin grin grin
These nairaland bitches grin grin grin
Comic relief.
U will still end up collecting dicck and sperrm so what's ur stress
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by budaatum: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I found this really heartbreaking story on Reddit and I really would love to hear others' opinions on it, so I'm posting here.

One thing was striking to me though, and it's like seeing through a kaleidoscopic lens into the male's psyche: the characters are all men and I cannot pull a BLANKET explanation for all of them. It's truly confounding...

https://www.nairaland.com/6547391/reality-every-guy-need-know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. / ABC Of Romance And Sexuality! / How I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*x With His Own Mother In Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.