Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] (4199 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] / BDSM The Nigerian Way LMFAO (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nairaland dey give people mind. undecided
Na wa ooo.....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by gistray: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
When Jobless man meet Jobless woman

Na we the innocent people way come to ease off from work and read some funny topics or comments go suffer am.

See this petty man forming red pillar

Your useless thread exposing yourself shows you're a sissy parading as a red piller

Same for the girl arguing with you... just that she's more matured

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
gistray:

Na we the innocent people way come to ease off from work and read some funny topics or comments go suffer am.

Your useless thread exposing yourself shows you're a sissy parading as a red piller

bros, you deserve this.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by siofra(f): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Don't be deceived, the vaginarian is behind a popular moniker, she is also the adulteress and has numerous other accounts she uses to troll. Don't worry, her husband will soon do DNA test on their daughter and she will start hustling to eat and won't have time to create useless threads anymore

grin grin grin

Una no go kill person with laughter for this nairaland. My siblings are asking if I'm okay grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Funmmyastic: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wetin Musa no go see for gate!
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Don't be deceived, the vaginarian is behind a popular moniker, she is also the adulteress and has numerous other accounts she uses to troll. Don't worry, her husband will soon do DNA test on their daughter and she will start hustling to eat and won't have time to create useless threads anymore
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Funmmyastic:
Wetin Musa no go see for gate!
Nothing grin
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
gistray:

You are very right though, i can't believe i actually created this thread to argue with females, thats really low or me to do. I actually feel bad about this now.
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Funmmyastic: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Nothing grin

Continue Mr Ubunja wannabe.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Funmmyastic:

Continue Mr Ubunja wannabe.
grin Wow thats new!
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are very right though, i can't believe i actually created this thread to argue with females, thats really low or me to do. I actually feel bad about this now.
grin grin Ode... How old you be gan?... Your rants and blabbing make me guess you'll be 13 years old.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by gistray: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

You're not more than 21 years

You're either 17 or 19

You love attention too much just like a girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Doradorwa:
grin grin Ode... How old you be gan?... Your rants and blabbing make me guess you'll be 13 years old.
Ok
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
gistray:

You're either 17 or 19
Ok.
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Ok
grin grin Pele sho gbo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Doradorwa:
grin grin Pele sho gbo
Ok.
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by siofra(f): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes, I can see you, what are you doing here? Better get out. Don't bring your unsolicited dumb opinions here. angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
gistray:

You're either 17 or 19

I hail ooo....!! Chop knuckles...!! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by JOACHINpedro: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:

Hello bro. What's the situation?
Project don suck me dry.
I wan travel to my papa house next week. I don try for school
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by JOACHINpedro: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:

You no get money, you wan travel...who you wan go meet
My people undecided
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by JOACHINpedro: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Are you ok
Yes I'm
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:

angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by heniford2: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
budaatum:
Copying pigs? Dream on.
are you aware that hilary lost her election grin cheesy dreamer

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
heniford2:
are you aware that hilary lost her election grin cheesy dreamer
grin
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Judybash93(m): 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Women think men are attracted to what they are attracted to in us.
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Judybash93:
Women think men are attracted to what they are attracted to in us.
Be more explicit pls?
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Freelane33(m): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2021
God , he needed money to buy sniper , pls don’t give him , his presence on here is eminent on this platform grin grin
Davash222:

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by chatinent: 12:14am On Sep 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Project don suck me dry.
I wan travel to my papa house next week. I don try for school

₦1k go carry you reach house?
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by JOACHINpedro: 2:35am On Sep 06, 2021
chatinent:

Just to makeup the little i have
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Davash222(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2021
chatinent:

He's still waiting for alert.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by JOACHINpedro: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Davash222:

He's still waiting for alert.
I didn't wanna spill this.
I did get an alert from my folks but I've already promised to loan the cash to a pal that has severe financial issues, so I sent it to her. But it happened that my cash at hand couldn't suffice my project expenses hence I used my T.Fare. To meet up with my appointment tomorrow I have to travel urgently to my home state.

Hope you're okay knowing what really transpired undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up / Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi / Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.