Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Alpha Male And Simps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alpha Male And Simps (1147 Views)

Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alpha Male And Simps by Facts101: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
There has been a lot of discussion recently about two different styles of young men: Alpha males and simps. I'll define these terms now. An alpha male is a man. He is a man because he is dominant, in a competition of one. An alpha male doesn't have to win, or even compete, to be valid as an alpha male. He is still an alpha male. A simp is another word for a Beta male. A beta male can be defined as a man who's inferiority is so extreme that he would still be considered worthy of being called a man.
A simp may think that being an alpha male is a bad thing, and that he is better than an alpha male. In other words, he thinks that he is alpha because he is Simp. Simps are inferior because they feel inferior, not because they are inferior. This is a problem, because a simp will not like to be taught that he is inferior, which is why he needs to be taught. The simp has no intention of learning anything. He will not be taught that he is inferior, because he doesn't think he is inferior, which is why he doesn't need to be taught. An analogy would be the behavior of the average American student. He will not admit that he is ignorant, because he is convinced that he is not ignorant, so he does not need to be taught.

The simp is a problem for us, because he doesn't want to learn. He doesn't want to be taught. He doesn't want anything from us. He just wants to be left alone. The simp is a menace to society. A menace to society because he does not want to learn. He doesn't want to be required to learn the information that we are trying to teach him. He doesn't want to be required to learn the information that will allow him to become more successful. An example would be the average American male approaching adulthood. He has no interest in learning to be successful, or in learning anything to do with being a man. He just wants to be left alone.

So far, I have discussed simps who are a problem for us, because they do not want to learn. I have not yet discussed an alpha male. An alpha male is a man. He has a basic understanding of how to learn. When he does not understand something, he will learn it. He will not be a problem for us, because he will learn. He will learn the information that we are trying to teach him. He will learn the information that we are trying to teach him, because he has the basic understanding that learning is a requirement for him to be a man. It is his duty to learn.

Alpha males are rare. There are only a few of them in any given generation. It takes a lot of work to make an alpha male. If you are a man, you must be an alpha male. There are a lot of things that men must learn to be an alpha male. There are a lot of things that an alpha male must know. First of all, an alpha male must have a high self-esteem. He must know that he is an alpha male and that he doesn't have to make concessions to make others think that he is an alpha male. He must know that he is an alpha male, because he is. He must know that he is an alpha male, because he has earned that status by being a man. He is an alpha male. He has earned it by being a man.

He must know that he is an alpha male because he is. He has earned it. He has earned it by being a man.
Re: Alpha Male And Simps by chatinent: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Just understand one thing: alpha males aren't redpillers (beta males who think they got wise) or it's another stereotypes.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Male And Simps by Sugardick: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
it's a pity my dad and my brothers are simp. but I've learned to live and let live so I just watch them simp on for ladies

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller / (story) Sweet S$X With My Wife’s Sister(18+) Season 1 (episode 1 – 4) / Visit thegadgettrend for your quality kitchen appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.