Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship. (1300 Views)

A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship. by citywal(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Is the love in your relationship real, or fake?
If it is, all you should do is keep growing the love, keep staying truthful to each other, keep drinking a lot of water, and just keep treating each other in all the good ways that will allow the relationship to thrive further.

On the flip side, fake love is not something anyone would want to live with. Sadly, it is exactly what some people have in their relationships. If the relationship is based on anything different from a genuine willingness to see the other person flourish in every sense of the word, if it is based on something fleeting and temporary, then it is likely fake.

To really know that the love in your relationship is fake, here are some things you may want to watch out for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDLs8RDCPpg
Re: If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship. by Jeon(f): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
RELATIONSHIP EVERYWHERE...

CHEERS TO LEGENDS WHO DON'T DO THIS SHITX.

3 Likes

Re: If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship. by citywal(m): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Are you saying you dont?
Jeon:
RELATIONSHIP EVERYWHERE...

CHEERS TO LEGENDS WHO DON'T DO THIS SHITX.

1 Like

Re: If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship. by Jeon(f): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
citywal:
Are you saying you dont?
yeap.. I don't have time and I care less.

2 Likes

Re: If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship. by citywal(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
That's hard to believe at the same time i understand, cause maybe you've once been with someone that broke you are that's why you are giving up on love but you are wrong
Jeon:

yeap..
I don't have time and I care less.
Re: If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship. by Jeon(f): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
citywal:
That's hard to believe at the same time i understand, cause maybe you've once been with someone that broke you are that's why you are giving up on love but you are wrong

lolz from secondary to tertiary education I don't have one.. so how will I be broken?...

I don't do love cool

3 Likes

Re: If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship. by citywal(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Lol, that's crazy maybe you choose to become a career woman it's cool too. but imagine if there is that one person that cares so much about you and you also do the same.
Jeon:

lolz from secondary to tertiary education I don't have one.. so how will I be broken?...

I don't do love cool

1 Like

Re: If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship. by citywal(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Most times we feel we've gotten to a stage where we've seen it all but there is more that meets the eye. trust me when I say love or finding someone you are compatible with is the most amazing thing that can happen to anybody.

1 Like

Re: If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship. by Jeon(f): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
citywal:
Lol, that's crazy maybe you choose to become a career woman it's cool too. but imagine if there is that one person that cares so much about you and you also do the same.

maybe after the rapture.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship. by citywal(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Lol, so people like you that don't believe in love believe in rapture...the day we dia is the day we face our own rapture.
Jeon:

maybe after the rapture.. cheesy
Re: If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship. by citywal(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Have y'all seen this video
Re: If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship. by citywal(m): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2022
Kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel as this will help me to continue making this videos for you thanks

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain What Happening To Me / Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex / TheGidRedpiller Needs Your HELP With This!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.