Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos (5054 Views)

Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny / Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by htdot: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2021
Eastlink:
I can see you stylishly want to drag others into your fights. Itshekiri’s know your tactics and will not join you in your macabre dance same for Edo who have learnt their lesson. So when are you giving Itshekiri’s back parts of Warri you landgrabbed during the ethnic crisis of the early 2000.
Lol, this your tactics of destroying the minority one by one is laughable.. you want to destroy the defence , then you will have a smooth ride on other minority. You want to destroy the back bone(the ijaw), then you will then enter other minority... In million years to come, you cant defeat the ijaw. You want to turn other minority against the ijaw so you can subdue them....

1 Like

Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by htdot: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Don't you know Ijaws can never threaten Igbos, b cause what Ijaws have, Igbos have.
Igbos have more oil than Ijaws
Igbos also have more gas than Ijaw
So Ijaws cannot expect to turn off their oil pipelines and expect Igbos to suffer

And Adaka Boro's rebellion only lasted for a few days, so I don't see what problem Ijaws can pose to Igbos.
No wonder when you bark, the fg never take you guys serious... if you guys have oil or gas by now, i believe the ipob would have gone on rampage... Audio oil and guys that we only hear on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Daniel058(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

You Ezza people don't have so clear language in Ebonyi unlike your Edda , Afikpo, ohaozara and ishiagu counterparts which are almost central igbo
Am Izzi oo!! grin

We have 3 LG A , Abakaliki(The state capital), Ebonyi and Izzi L.G.A, yet other peoples dialect are closed to central Igbo .. chai!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by htdot: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Mrexcell:

Go and sit down somewhere and stop the chest beating mr man ur son that became the president was just by chance and sympathy nothing more if not for the support of the igbos and the yorubas he would never have smelt that seat. The only known major war or do I say militancy in history the ijaws have engaged in that was led by ur hero adaka boro only lasted for weeks before it was eventually put down by ojukwu ijaws don't have what it takes to stand the igbo nation in a full scale war jokes apart.
Is it not the same sympathy president that you igbo are crying for, leading to you guys wanting your own country... You either go with your five landlocked states or nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

We don't need United south all we need is United Igbo land including opobo kingdom cheesy grin go with your unity.
Hello dear,

I am on your mail, please reply me. Thanks
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by popez: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2021
htdot:

Is it not the same sympathy president that you igbo are crying for, leading to you guys wanting your own country... You either go with your five landlocked states or nothing.

“..Or nothing”? You're issuing threats to one of the largest ethnic populations in Nigeria with your less than 800k population? cheesy

You well so?

At the right time, una go know say no be every part of Bayelsa sef be Ijaw.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Obdk: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are you from Opobo or historically near or tied to Opobo?
Mtcheew
Ndi ala
Aboki when will you support anything Igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Obdk: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igbos are not Igbos and Igbos are not igbos.

But maybe Abians are Igbos and Igbos are Abians.

We already know who is behind the moniker so enjoy una Ipob status.

Meanwhile Those Igbos are bound to be useless.

Someone will just sit in his father's compound and be dragging another town.

What sort of stupidity is that?

Even the people themselves no send them.

There is no better definition of fools than this display of fffoooollllishnnness.

This bursting pepper you... You no fit hold am..

U wan burst but u no fit because u still have to pretend to be Igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Obdk: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2021
Most of the people here claiming Ijaw re not from the south south

1 Like

Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Anago55: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2021
Daniel058:
Am Izzi oo!! grin

We have 3 LG A , Abakaliki(The state capital), Ebonyi and Izzi L.G.A, yet other peoples dialect are closed to central Igbo .. chai!
. Onye owa bukwa nwunne m ooo

Nwunne m ne etehu mgbenya

Uzo awe bee ishi lee ali izzi?

Meda bukwa onye Abakaliki,inyimegu unuhu precisely
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by OfoIgbo: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2021
htdot:

No wonder when you bark, the fg never take you guys serious... if you guys have oil or gas by now, i believe the ipob would have gone on rampage... Audio oil and guys that we only hear on nairaland.

You can only do your gragra for Fulani people.

When an Igboman was the commander in chief, your rebellion only lasted for a few days.

Today, the Nigerian government is more scared of inconsequential IPOB than Boko Haram, which is why they use up more of Nigeria's military might in going after ESN, and yet, ESN is still waxing strong.

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by CXLVII: 10:18am On Sep 06, 2021
popez:

Stop dragging itsekiris into your stvpidity!!

Who is this hog feeling human!

Seems you are sick and hungry.
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Daniel058(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2021
Anago55:
. Onye owa bukwa nwunne m ooo

Nwunne m ne etehu mgbenya

Uzo awe bee ishi lee ali izzi?

Meda bukwa onye Abakaliki,inyimegu unuhu precisely
itehu nwune! , Mmeda bu onye Nduebor,Nkaleke Byakwapho aburu onye Ndubya, Igbegu . grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Goddyj(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2021
But there was never a time the Bonnys and Opobos deny their Igbo heritage. In a compound where I once lived in PH, we were all referred to as Igbos by other people. And they never asked anybody to stop calling them Igbo men, Igbo women or Igbo boys.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Anago55: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2021
Daniel058:
itehu nwune! , Mmeda bu onye Nduebor,Nkaleke Byakwapho aburu onye Ndubya, Igbegu . grin

. Nice to meet you here buddy
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Daniel058(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Anago55:
. Nice to meet you here buddy
thank you! cheesy
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Obdk: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Daniel058:

Nde China..

Ife unu na asụ bụ China...

Wen i dey school for. Enugu. My roommate dey stay abakaliki.. Dem dey call am China or AI.
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Hello dear,

I am on your mail, please reply me. Thanks
I will do that later
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Daniel058(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Obdk:

Nde China..

Ife unu na asụ bụ China...

Wen i dey school for. Enugu. My roommate dey stay abakaliki.. Dem dey call am China or AI.
lol grin
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
loveth360:
Trash from enemy of Igbo land.

Yawns
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I will do that later
Thanks my dear wonderful sister. Love you.
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I will do that later
Thanks my dear wonderful sister. Love you.
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Fejoku: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Igbos are not Igbos and Igbos are not igbos.

But maybe Abians are Igbos and Igbos are Abians.

We already know who is behind the moniker so enjoy una Ipob status.

Meanwhile Those Igbos are bound to be useless.

Someone will just sit in his father's compound and be dragging another town.

What sort of stupidity is that?

Even the people themselves no send them.

There is no better definition of fools than this display of fffoooollllishnnness.
[/s]
Fulani terrorist hate IPOB all you want but there's nothing you can do. IPOB continues to wax strong day after day. Continue to cry alamajiri.
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Idiko1: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s] Impostor you no longer claim to be Igbogringrin

I had always thought the dingbat is a moronic Impostor.
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by ThumbzTNA(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

You Ezza people don't have so clear language in Ebonyi unlike your Edda , Afikpo, ohaozara and ishiagu counterparts which are almost central igbo

All these places you mentioned to have a dialect closer to central Igbo are all in Ebonyi South Senatorial district (they were all under Abia state)
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Idiko1: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
htdot:

Are you still alive? Only a fool thinks life depended on oil or gas. Most developed countries do not have either crude oil or gas.
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by htdot: 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Idiko1:

Are you still alive? Only a fool thinks life depended on oil or gas. Most developed countries do not have either crude oil or gas.
But igbo land is not a developed country na
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Idiko1: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
htdot:

But igbo land is not a developed country na

Do you belong to this banter? You did not disappoint me as a typical foolish Nigerian. Has Nigeria developed as a country talk less Igboland?
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Ikwerelastborn: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

All these places you mentioned to have a dialect closer to central Igbo are all in Ebonyi South Senatorial district (they were all under Abia state)
But the other half I mentioned where under Enugu naw
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

But the other half I mentioned where under Enugu naw

I didnt see that post
Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Ariani: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Eastlink:
Nothing like southern alliance. Southern alliance when others benefit while Igbos are at the receiving end. Had an Igbo being on the ballot in 2011 and 2015 instead of GEJ will the Ijaw have voted for him? It's on record that since the end of the civil war majority Ijaws have supported the north. Igbos yes have played their politics wrong, but will you blame them when they are seen as political orphans?

Others want their votes, but when it comes to reciprocating the favour another story will rear it's ugly head. We’ve seen this play out countless times. Southern unity will only be strengthened based on mutual respect.

Exactly.
Southern unity has always been about Igbos supporting other voting blocks. Like we supported OBJ in 1999 and 2003 and GEJ in 2011 and 2015.
One would think that any talk of Southern unity in 2023 would be about SW and SS coming together to ensure equity by queuing behind a candidate from Igboland.
Instead what we see are bunch of cunning and slimy, selfish and scheming people with no iota of sincerity shouting Southern Solidarity!
Ekwensu ga Ami ha onu.

The earlier Ndiigbo know that there is nothing like Southern Solidarity especially when it doesn't involve Igbos supporting other southern blocks, the better for us.
Go take a look at 1979 and 1983 presidential elections.
Zik got the least vote in southern minorities areas than Balewa and Awolowo did.
This is how vindictive and Igbophobic those lots are. Yet we never paid them back in 2011 and 2015 which with advantage of hindsight I'm beginning to believe is a big political blunder and miscalculation on our own part, because these people are a people with no iota of sincerity, equity, justice or gratitude in them.
You can be rest assured that any Igbo presidential candidate today will get exactly same reception Zik got in 1979 and 1983 from the minorities.

Ndiigbo will have to learn that in this jungle, we are on our own and hence cannot afford to play any sentiment games anymore.

Any so called southern solidarity that doesn't involve SW and SS minorities queuing behind an Igbo candidate for justice and fairness, should be discarded and rubbished by Ndiigbo.
Let the Gambaris rule for eternity! cool While all man scramble for their left overs.
We play the waiting game .

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos by Denoh68: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
TRUTH MUST BE TOLD, IGBOS JUST FEEL FREE WITH EVERYONE, SIR,IF YOU DO ME I DO YOU.MAKE THE WAR START.
CXLVII:

Online you will say this, Let Ijaws catch you, you will be eaten with ogogoro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Over 30 Ijaw Killed By Military!!!(Photos). / Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso / New Year Shocker Awaits Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.